Century Hardwood Floors

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Surrey BC T2R0L2

Reviews for Century Hardwood Floors

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Complex Oak Floor Extension...AMAZING!

I extended a 12 yr old oak floor into a reno'ed extension of our living room. Walls were removed and those resulting gaps filled. The old finished floor was sanded/stripped and then the entire floor refinished
The result?
AMAZING.
The transition from old to new was laced together and is now invisible.
Magness is a true artisan. Gary was a pleasure to work with. On time! On budget!
Top marks all-around. Highly recommended!
Thanks!

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Excellent!

Century Hardwood just refinished the oak flooring in the top floor suite of our home, which were damaged when an air conditioner exhaust was pulled out of the wall, running water under the floor for days, resulting in gaps between boards, warped wood in places, etc. The guys from Century Hardwood were a pleasure to have in our home, they arrived on time, kept dust & odours to a minimum, and went the extra mile to ensure a great result. The floors are restored to their original beauty and we couldn’t be happier! Thank you to the Century Hardwood team!

Kay-Loo
Kay-Loo
8 reviews Vancouver, BC

Pre-finished Maple Flooring

Gary was quite accommodating in the beginning in providing options, and quick in communication in sending over pricing.

Gary was great in terms of accomoating my schedule in order to drop off material, however I was first put off when I wanted to discuss logistics of how the job was going to be installed and he declined to come inside the home. He told me to just discuss with the guy who was going to be doing the work the following week, fair enough.

I requested that the site job be carefully cleaned up after cutting since I live in a duplex and wanted to be mindful of my neighbours. Several small requests like this weren't communicated to Tyler (who did the work) so had to be reiterated on the day.

While work was being completed, it was then discovered that the cutting was happening inside the home, which I specifically requested be done outside, to minimize the dust. I felt it was too late at that point, to request all the equipment being lugged outside and re-setup.

There were also some sections of the flooring I had to request be redone, but they were patched instead, with no response after I mentioned it could've taken more care (caulking was a little sloppy and I will have to redo).

In terms of the product itself we are happy with it and that it was installed in less time than we anticipated.

Justin from Burnaby
Justin from Burnaby
7 reviews Burnaby, BC

Hardwood floors

We needed new hardwood floors for my condo and went to century flooring because of their initial impression. Their consultation was really informative and suggested exactly what we needed! They took longer than we expected but the job was done to our satisfaction

Darren
Darren
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Oak floor refinishing

We had floors refinished at a house in White Rock by Century Flooring and they were incredible. Thanks to them our flooring looks new, only better. They obviously love working with wood and completing jobs perfectly. Thank you Gary!

Thanks Darren. It was a pleasure working with you.

Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Surrey?