Dulux Paints

Vancouver BC V6J 2W2

Review for Dulux Paints

Mona C from Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Dulux Paints has worn a few hats in the past 10 years. It used to be Glidden Paints, ICI Paints, now it's Dulux.
We remodelled our house and needed to change wall colours throughout. I chose to buy our paint at this store for many reasons.
Staff is excellent, knowledgeable and helpful. The store accommodates mixing paint samples for $10/can. Trying before buying is relevant in this case.
I ordered Dulux in Diamond finish. Excellent product! It applies nicely on the walls and it's very durable. My order was ready in a time and it just happened to catch a weekly sale of 2 for 1.
I would recommend this store to anyone needing to paint their home.