unique concrete

Anne in Mississauga
Anne in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Front Walkway and Curb

Unique Concrete did a fantastic job on my front walkway and curb at a great price. After numerous discussions regarding what the job would entail and the different types of finish, we agreed on a broom finish for the walkway. Both the curb and walkway look great and we would definitely recommend Unique Concrete. Great job!!!

ana in Mississauga
ana in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Exposed concrete on driveway and decorative concrete on borders and side walkway

I needed work done to my driveway because it was a dull asphalt driveway that was starting to crack in various spots. I got many quotes from many different companies for the job and Unique Concrete gave me the best option. Very reasonable price, along side with a list explaining pros and cons to different types of concrete. I decided to go with the exposed and patterned thanks to their wonderful tips. They were also excellent in explaining the whole process before hand and answered any questions I had during the job. When the job was complete my driveway looked like a million bucks and even made my 20 year old home look brand new. I was very impressed with the detail on the concrete. Seeing the finished product and receiving the amount of compliments from all my neighbours, friends and family I would without a doubt recommend Unique Concrete to anyone in need of work done to any exterior part of their home. A big thanks goes out to Dan and his team on my behalf.