Heavenly Floors

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Toronto ON M5R 2E2

Reviews for Heavenly Floors

Trish Beesley from Brampton

Bill the actual owner was a friend. I thought going through him to redo our floors that not only would we get great service but I would be supporting a friends business.

Everything was going great. Basement had been completed. He even did a couple of extra things for me. Main floor living room, hallway and den were done and they were great. Even worked well with our other contractors.

Then it was time for the kitchen. He did the demo with his crew. At this point he had asked for some more money which was about $5000. I had given him the rest of the money already. Because they were even doing such a great job and doing those little extras I gave him an additional $500. That's when all hell broke loose.

When cutting into our floor they hit a pipe which we thought was gas. It ultimately wasn't, it was a line for the A/C, but the gas company had cut our lines until we had all of them repaired. It cost an additional $1000 to pull up the entire floor. Bill felt really bad but couldn't continue until the lines and plywood was down.

It only took a week, I called Bill to let him know he could resume. He told me he was on another job but would be back the following week. I continued to call him and he wouldn't answer my calls. When my mom called while we were away on vacation and was told Bill would call me back.

It's been three years of trying to get a hold of Bill. When he didn't respond after three weeks I had to bring in another contractor. I didn't have a kitchen for over two months with a small 2 year old and a 10 year old. I had to get my kitchen complete. It cost me an additional $15,000 to complete my kitchen and $3500 of that was the kitchen floor. I tired calling Bill to let him know I wanted a refund for what my other contractor charged me for the floor. He continues to this day to not answer the phone.

On a side note, Colleen the owner listed worked at Yorkdale Flooring. After Bill refused to call me back my new contractor said we could have put tile in the kitchen which is what we wanted originally but Bill said we couldn't. We were short wood flooring 8x8 foot space. When I called Colleen to ask if the flooring could be returned she flat out refused to return and refund.

Both Heavely Floors Bill and Yorkdale Flooring Colleen are in cahoots together to take advantage of the consumer. I gave Bill $15,000 and Colleen $8,000 to do our floors and ended up with bad service and Bill taking money from us and not refunding it or completing the job. And Bill did not give us a receipt or a work order for the job because he never came back!!!!

I would never recommend them To anyone!!!!!

Loraine from Toronto

The job: to unify and update a vinyl and laminate floor with LVP with underlay, at a condo residence.

Organization: very organized and committed to getting the job done. Will explain clearly with pictures and video project stages, if needed. Safety and cleanliness of the workspace is valued by this harmonious group of individuals.

Care for appliances, fixtures demonstrated (improvements were even made!).

The condo manager liked them so much HE even took their number!!! They were so tidy and approachable that even he was impressed!

Workmanship: immaculate, attention to detail, baseboard work - well done; flooring installation- perfect; task completed in time by this team despite a delivery setback!

Additional comments: Bill and his brother Mike are noble, honest individuals that are passionate about what they do and the people they affect. Simply put, they love people, they love installing floors. In turn, everywhere they go I am sure they will continue to be regarded for their professionalism, impeccable work skill, commitment to the job, respect and kindness to others.

Also important to mention: They are not wasteful in their process we were able to save extra planks in case of repairs.

L. Wright from Toronto

Cannot overstate how pleased and relieved my
husband and I are because of a well-executed flooring
installation undertaken by Heavenly Floors. Faced with customized built-in cabinetry throughout a 790 square foot owner-occupied condo unit, Bill and his team both cheerfully and expeditiously tackled the professional removal and replacement of a floating engineered hardwood floor on top of a DMX under-pad in two and half days with incredible expertise and attention to detail! These guys are the real deal! Thank you Heavenly Floors.

Jordan Slatt from Toronto

Bill did stairs and landings, floor transitions and baseboards at my home. He is careful responsive and very professional. He is the kind of guy that you try to think of how to give him more work.

GuyW from Toronto
4 reviews North York, ON

Our experience with Bill and his team was exemplary. They were exceedingly polite, clean, and careful throughout the project. We were very impressed by the professionalism- and appreciated the suggestions to improve the project. We also valued the fact that they went beyond the formal requirements of the job, without ever trying to nickel and dime us. Their goal was clearly to deliver an excellent result, and it shows!

Elias from North York
6 reviews North York, ON

I had an issue with an initial hardwood installation, so I hired Bill to do some corrective work as I had used him once before. Happy with him the first time around. He indicated from his inspection that the issue with my initial install was that the installer went overtop parquet that was glued to concrete. After Bill's corrective work the issue persisted. After hiring an independent specialist to assess the matter it was found that the issue was 100% install related. A bunch of old glue and left over underlay had been left over. When I sent him over the 3rd party report he told me to "take him to court". This is not a vendor that you should ever do business with.

Review has 2 previous versions
Bill P, Toronto

Bill was quite simply the BEST home renovator we have ever dealt with. He and his crew go far beyond the call of duty to please their customers. They are polite. cheerful, helpful and have great expertise. They did a superb job and we will use them again!

Thanks so very much for your kind words and for your business . It was a pleasure working on your project , and please feel free to contact me for any future work if need be.

Paula from Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Bill of Heavenly Floors and his team were excellent, they did a great job installing our new laminate floor! Very courteous, on time, very professional. We are very happy with the job!!

Thank you very much for your review , we appreciated your business. We strive to do our very best for every client . It was a pleasure doing your project . If you need any future work done do not hesitate to give us a call.

Alicia Laumann from Toronto
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Bill of Heavenly Floors and his helpers were great, they did an excellent job, were on time and very courteous. It was a pleasure to deal with Bill and we are very satisfied with the job.

Thanks for your wonderful review and kind words ! It was a pleasure
doing your install . I hope you will keep us in mind for any future projects if need be . Thanks again !

Mike in Toronto
2 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Bill and his team were great to work with, they were professional, courteous, hard working and their attention to detail was second to none. They installed new bamboo flooring which looked great, and they cleaned up each night before going home. I would highly recommend Heavenly Floors.

Thanks so much for your kind words , we truly take pride in being professional with each and every client we do work for . It was a pleasure working on your project . If you need any work done in the future do not hesitate to call us.