I paid $4,961.83 for a brand new Trane furnace to replace my old oil furnace.
1. They did not fill out the government incentive application and return it to me to send it in. When I kept calling after 4 months they said that they moved offices and they lost my application. Eventually they back dated an application and sent it to me after I emailed the owner my proof of purchase.
1. The employees have poor customer service skills. I kept calling and no one would return my call. The employee said that all she could do us pass my message and the owner is busy with large jobs to call me back. I can't believe they would say that to a customer. Yes I ONLY spent $4,961.83 and I suppose that's not large enough to get a call back.
3. They connected the output exhaust air to the outside but did not connect the input cold air intake to the outside. They said it will cost me $200 for them to come connect it. Unbelievable!!!
3. I did a propane conversion and paid for the propane conversion kit. They didn't leave the owners manual or the original valve parts to convert it back to natural gas. Now I have natural gas in my street and they said it will cost me $150 of the natural gas valve parts. These parts were part if the original natural gas furnace that I paid for and should have been left behind with the manual.
4. The furnace fan wasn't wired to come on when you just turn the fan on. When I called them they said that I don't have A/C so they did not connect the wire for that. I told them the furnace fan has nothing to do with A/C. They wanted to charge me to come back and turn connect the fan wire to the thermostat.
Overall very disappointed. They only care about getting your money and don't do a good job. I will not recommend them and when it comes time to install my A/C next summer I will not hire them.