HomeStars  >  Roofing in Coquitlam  >  Navco Construction Corp.

Reviews for Navco Construction Corp.

Diane
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Navco crew removed the old gutters and downpipes on a 25 year old 2 storey home, then installed new 5" aluminum gutters and down pipes. The new system included roof extensions and funnels as well as a debris box. The new system is far superior in functionality and upgraded the appearance of our home.

From our first contact with Edgar who gave us a quote, to the installation crew leaving the site when the job was finished, all work was done in a highly professional and efficient manner. We were able to have the work done within 2 weeks of receiving our quote. Installation, clean-up and removal of debris took less than a day. The crew was very respectful of our home and yard, and ensured that everything was cleaned up and left in excellent condition.

We are very pleased with the end result and would highly recommend Navco Construction for this type of work.

Hello, Diane,

Thank you very much for your comments.
We managed to get the job done before your vacations, we feel very happy about it.
Enjoy your trip and Happy holidays!!

Best regards,

colinfietta
1 review Vancouver, BC

Edgar was very conscientious of my elderly grandmother's fears and worries about her leaking roof. He made redoing her roof a priority to help get the job done quickly and with little disruption to my grandmother. The work was done well, but the personal sensitivity to my grandma was well worth the money!
Thanks Navco

Hello, Colin,

Thank you very much for your comments!
All the for you and your grandmother!!

Best regards​,

rickis
1 review Coquitlam, BC

we ad a new roof put on ...Edgar gave us an estimate and some samples to choose from. We decided on a date for the job to be done. They showed up on time and were very good, the clean-up was done every day and the crew was very polite. We would not hesitate to recommend them again, and have done so already.
Thank you Edgar and the crew.

Rick and Faye Oakes

Hello, Rick and Faye,

All the Best!!

Edgar Navarro
GM - Navco Construction Corp.

Denise in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I bought a house with a Sears roof. When I started having roofing problems, Navco came to do a fix it job. It turned out to be a nightmare as the roof was originally put on incorrectly without proper venting which was causing black mould. Edgar, the Owner of Navco is extremely professional and easy to deal with, his prices were very fair and his team of workers were fantastic. They were all such hardworkers, showed up daily, on time and worked long days. I was very happy with Navco for the job they did on my house.

I am also a Realtor and have referred Edgar/Navco many of my clients knowing that I could trust him to give them the best customer service, high quality product a​nd workmanship​.​ They have pulled through in emergencies when I need them. I am so thankful to have found Navco 8 years ago and I have built an excellent working relationshi​p with this company over the years. I highly recommend Navco Construction for any roofing needs.

I'd give Navco 11 stars if I could, they are just that awesome.

Hello, Denise,

Thank you very much for your comments!
I'm here to serving you when you need me.

All the best!!

Edgar Navarro
GM -NAVCO CONSTRUCTION CORP.

cknight
1 review Whistler, BC

Edgar and Navco Construction are amazing ! Edgar came up with the best product for value . Edgar helped the Strata decide on the best colour match and it looks great. The strata is very pleased with the crew, all great guys , minimul disruption to owners. Not one flat tire , the site was kept clean. No issues what so ever, the job is now complete ready for winter.

Hello, Chris,

Thank you very much for your comments​ and all the best for you!!

randy.morawski
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Bid was competitive. Work was done professionally and on time. Workers were respectful of homeowner and neighbors.

Hello, Randy,

Thank you very much and All the best for you and your family!!

GM- Navco Construction

user
1 review , BC

The work was done as one would expect. Can be difficult to communicate by email.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Janice a.
1 review , BC

Roof is good material and installed well.
Workers did their work steadily and carefully.
Workers were polite and cleaned up every day.
Contractor did all work and some extra.

Thank you!
All the best for you !!

Chevy in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

I had the roof installed last year before the bad weather in September. I couldn't ask for a better job. It was done on time and budget. Nice people to work with

Thank you very much for your comments!
Always nice to hear from happy costumers!!

Best Regards,

dennyb
1 review Port Moody, BC

Navco did a great job from start to finish.
My wife and I got several quotes from knowledgeable roofing contractors. Edgar from Navco really connected with us, he really made us both feel very comfortable in choosing Navco to do the job. Our roof was done as promised with quality material and workmanship. The crew was friendly and prompt. They had our roof done in the time we were hoping for. We would highly recommend Navco.

Hello Denis & Evelyn,

Thank you very much for your comments. It was very nice to work with you and my workers really apreciated too.

Best regards and All the best for you family!!!

GM- NAVCO CONSTRUCTION CORP.

More about Navco Construction Corp.

Navco Construction Corp. - We are a full service roofing company and we will handle everything from a new roof installation, restoration and maintenance to re-roofs and repairs. All with the assurance that can solely come with years of experience.

Quality craftsmanship and design are key - and we go beyond the basics with innovative maintenance programs, extended warranties and great customer service, ensuring our customers' satisfaction and their roof's long term performance.

Service The Lower Mainland area
Vancouver, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Tri Cities, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Surrey, Langley, Delta, Aldergrove, Abbotsford, Mission, White Rock, Ladner, Whistler, Squamish,