HomeStars  >  Roofing in Coquitlam  >  Navco Construction Corp.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Navco Construction Corp.

cknight
1 review Whistler, BC

Edgar and Navco Construction are amazing ! Edgar came up with the best product for value . Edgar helped the Strata decide on the best colour match and it looks great. The strata is very pleased with the crew, all great guys , minimul disruption to owners. Not one flat tire , the site was kept clean. No issues what so ever, the job is now complete ready for winter.

Hello, Chris,

Thank you very much for your comments​ and all the best for you!!

GM-NAVCO CONSTRUCTION CORP.

randy.morawski
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Bid was competitive. Work was done professionally and on time. Workers were respectful of homeowner and neighbors.

Hello, Randy,

Thank you very much and All the best for you and your family!!

GM- Navco Construction

user
1 review , BC

The work was done as one would expect. Can be difficult to communicate by email.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Janice a.
1 review , BC

Roof is good material and installed well.
Workers did their work steadily and carefully.
Workers were polite and cleaned up every day.
Contractor did all work and some extra.

Thank you!
All the best for you !!

Chevy in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

I had the roof installed last year before the bad weather in September. I couldn't ask for a better job. It was done on time and budget. Nice people to work with

Job Price

Thank you very much for your comments!
Always nice to hear from happy costumers!!

Best Regards,

GM-NAVCO CONSTRUCTION CORP.

dennyb
1 review Port Moody, BC

Navco did a great job from start to finish.
My wife and I got several quotes from knowledgeable roofing contractors. Edgar from Navco really connected with us, he really made us both feel very comfortable in choosing Navco to do the job. Our roof was done as promised with quality material and workmanship. The crew was friendly and prompt. They had our roof done in the time we were hoping for. We would highly recommend Navco.

Hello Denis & Evelyn,

Thank you very much for your comments. It was very nice to work with you and my workers really apreciated too.

Best regards and All the best for you family!!!

rbarber
1 review Delta, BC

Very happy with the professional manner in which the roof project was completed. Great workmanship and completed on time.

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Barber,

Thank you very much for your comments. Enjoy your new roof!​
All the best for you family!!

Edgar Navarro
GM NAVCO CONSTRUCTION CORP.

rhyannonm in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Navco happened to be at my neighbours property last year when we had a leak in our roof. They came over and patched the roof, and charged me very nominal amount. After my neighbours work was done, I asked them about the work Navco did, and our neighbour had nothing but great things to say about them. He complimented them on their attention to quality workmanship, their professionalism and their cleanliness. So when it came to deciding to replace my roof, we didn't look any further than Navco. The quote they provided was reasonable and they were able to fit me into their schedule quite quickly. The crew attending our home were very hard working and did a great job. They took the extra effort to protect the rest of my home/yard, and never left a mess. The work included diverters on the roof, drip edging on fascia, flashing on valleys- all what is needed to help alleviate problems down the road. If I had any questions, Edgar would respond promptly. This company is all about customer satisfaction and being a great company. I would refer them to my friends and family.