HomeStars  >  Roofing in Coquitlam  >  Navco Construction Corp.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Navco Construction Corp.

Chevy in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

I had the roof installed last year before the bad weather in September. I couldn't ask for a better job. It was done on time and budget. Nice people to work with

Job Price

Thank you very much for your comments!
Always nice to hear from happy costumers!!

Best Regards,

GM-NAVCO CONSTRUCTION CORP.

dennyb
1 review Port Moody, BC

Navco did a great job from start to finish.
My wife and I got several quotes from knowledgeable roofing contractors. Edgar from Navco really connected with us, he really made us both feel very comfortable in choosing Navco to do the job. Our roof was done as promised with quality material and workmanship. The crew was friendly and prompt. They had our roof done in the time we were hoping for. We would highly recommend Navco.

Hello Denis & Evelyn,

Thank you very much for your comments. It was very nice to work with you and my workers really apreciated too.

Best regards and All the best for you family!!!

Edgar Navarro
GM- NAVCO CONSTRUCTION CORP.

rbarber
1 review Delta, BC

Very happy with the professional manner in which the roof project was completed. Great workmanship and completed on time.

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Barber,

Thank you very much for your comments. Enjoy your new roof!​
All the best for you family!!

rhyannonm in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Navco happened to be at my neighbours property last year when we had a leak in our roof. They came over and patched the roof, and charged me very nominal amount. After my neighbours work was done, I asked them about the work Navco did, and our neighbour had nothing but great things to say about them. He complimented them on their attention to quality workmanship, their professionalism and their cleanliness. So when it came to deciding to replace my roof, we didn't look any further than Navco. The quote they provided was reasonable and they were able to fit me into their schedule quite quickly. The crew attending our home were very hard working and did a great job. They took the extra effort to protect the rest of my home/yard, and never left a mess. The work included diverters on the roof, drip edging on fascia, flashing on valleys- all what is needed to help alleviate problems down the road. If I had any questions, Edgar would respond promptly. This company is all about customer satisfaction and being a great company. I would refer them to my friends and family.

Hello Rhyannon,

Thank you very much for your comments. They definitely motivate us to continue delivering great service and even do more every day!

Enjoy the beautiful weather and your new roof!

All the Best for you and your Family!!

Edgar Navarro
GM - NAVCOCONSTRUCTION CORP.

Sylvia a.
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

They showed up on time when they said they would show up.
They cleaned the job site at the end of each day. The roofing job they did was excellent bar none.
And when they were asked to make corrections they not only did so but they did it within the next day.
A pleasure to deal with.

Hello Sylvia,

Thank you very much for your comments!

All the best!!

Bob
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

They completed my roof on very professional level. I am very happy with results. Fascia and gathers where including in this project.

Hello Bob,

It is always very satisfactory to hear costumers happy with our work.

Best regards and thank you again!

2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Navco replaced all the siding on my house and garage. They also installed 1.5" styrofoam insulation under the siding. This company is one of the best contractors I have ever used. The quality of workmanship is excellent. They also completed the job on schedule even though my tardy window contractor delayed their work. In addition, they did additional work at no extra charge (replaced two sections of rotted studs and built a nice box around my gas meter). They also cleaned up the entire work site at the end of every day - it was spotless. The crew is very hardworking and really pleasant. Also, they have a large crew that can be deployed to increase productivity if needed.

Job Price

Our company pursues for the best costumer service possible to our costumers, as well installation.
Thank you very much for your comments and apreciation to our work.

Best regards, enjoy your vacations!!

dcwalk
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Edgar from Navco was very responsive to our inquiry and extremely pleasant to work with. The full shingle reroof of our old home with a somewhat complicated profile took just 3 days and was accomplished within a month of our initial conversation with Edgar. He provided a very detailed quote, and helped us make the best choice given our situation. The roofing crew were a pleasure to have working on our home, and worked as a real team to complete the job -- as promised -- just before a big rainstorm! We have no hesitation in recommending Edgar and Navco for your roofing needs.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. It is always rewarded when our costumers are happy.
Navco is committed to bring a good name to our industry.

All the Best for you!!

GM Navco Construction.

mhague in langley
1 review Langley, BC

I normally don't write reviews , but i felt compelled to do so in this case. As a home builder for the last 20 years i have used many different roof companies to roof my homes, But this is the first time that i have experience such exceptional work, I watched the navco crew work with skill, professionalism , and true caring for the job they were doing. And as a result i got a beautiful finished roof. I am glad that i came across edgar, as I will keep him in our rolodex and use him in all our jobs,
JOB WELL DONE !!!!!

Hello Mark,

I'm happy to hear your comments, this helps us to do even better every day. Our goal is to change the perception the market has about roofers. We learned to roof from professional tradesman and we are proud of what we do.

All the best for you and your family!

DiegoB
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Edgar and his crews have done a great job not only on my home but my parents home as well. They are fast, thorough, high quality at a competitive price. Edgar is very responsive and his crews are considerate and clean. I would highly recommend Navco for your roofing needs.

Hello Diego,

Thank you very much for your comments. The Happy customers are the driving force to do better and better every day!

All the best to you and your family!

GM NAVCO CONSTRUCTION CORP.

More about Navco Construction Corp.

Navco Construction Corp. - We are a full service roofing company and we will handle everything from a new roof installation, restoration and maintenance to re-roofs and repairs. All with the assurance that can solely come with years of experience.

Quality craftsmanship and design are key - and we go beyond the basics with innovative maintenance programs, extended warranties and great customer service, ensuring our customers' satisfaction and their roof's long term performance.

Service The Lower Mainland area
Vancouver, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Tri Cities, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Surrey, Langley, Delta, Aldergrove, Abbotsford, Mission, White Rock, Ladner, Whistler, Squamish,