HomeStars  >  Roofing in Coquitlam  >  Navco Construction Corp.

Reviews for Navco Construction Corp.

ncromarty in Port Coquitlam
ncromarty in Port Coquitlam
1 review Vancouver, BC

House roof & gutters

We were very impressed with all of the Navco team of workers. They are true professionals and were meticulous in their detail. We have an old house that needed a new roof and was a bigger job than was expected. This did not dissuade the Navco professionals from doing a quality job in the end –with great attention to every aspect of the roof & gutters to ensure they were tight and secure. Every worker went above and beyond in every way and when we had to get advice from an electrician—they were helpful to him in explaining the situation of the wiring, etc. Very kind of them and helped get the overall job done properly in the end.

The roof looks amazing—we love the front now, it looks so much cleaner and updated. Wow, what a difference.

With thanks to you and your team— they were friendly, hard-working and solid professionals in every way. It was our pleasure to have you lead this project.

Navco has been great to deal with and we appreciate all your attention to our home.

Nancy

Hello, Nancy,

Thank you so much for your comments.

Anonymous
Anonymous

New roof and gables.

Navco was very professional and courteous. They kept us updated at all times and paid attention to every small detail. Our gables were especially hard to replace but they handled it no problem. This is the second time we have used them and we would highly recommend them to a friend.

pspira in Port Coquitlam
pspira in Port Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

roof replacement for our flat roofed house

Navco used a TPO roofing material which is a newer product that is eco-friendly and because it is white, it reflects more of the sun's heat. It comes with a 30 year guarantee and Navco also guarantees their workmanship for the next 5 years. In addition, they installed a sloping package, new drains, and replaced the house's original fascia boards and flashing. Because I painted the boards myself, they were included in the quote at a good discount. Lastly, they also installed a new skylight (purchased separately) but did not do the finishing work inside the house. We were very happy with the workmanship and the crew and project manager were very polite and helpful when I asked my many questions before and throughout the installation.

Hello, Mr. Spira,

md.weber
md.weber

roof

The roof was installed in a professional manner. The work was done promptly and the clean-up was excellent. We are very happy with the finished product.

Mr. & Mrs. Weber,

Dave B.
Dave B.

new roof

For 40 years we have invested in many houses plus an eighty-suite apartment block. Besides being 'hands on' ourselves, we have often employed contractors to do renovations & repairs. Last week (June 2018) we contracted Navco to replace our 20 year old roof. From start to finish, in 40 years this has by far been our best experience with a contractor. I met Edgar, the owner, for the first time. He was friendly, open, honest, and clear in explaining the job and answering our questions. The men were polite, happy and hard-working and extremely conscientious in protecting our yard & plants. When finished, the place was spotless; not even one shingle nail left on the ground. Best of all, I climbed up on the roof after they left...it was impeccable. The flashing and shingles were trimmed to perfection; they even painted our 'stacks' to match our new roof, and attached 'bird spikes' for me. I recommend Navco highly. Sincerely, Dave Buzza, Pitt Meadows,B.C.

Hello, Dave,

Thank you very much for your comments!
All the best and best regards.

lalainecabalfin
lalainecabalfin
1 review Surrey, BC

Re roofing/ new fascia boards & new gutters

We were very satisfied with Navco’s service. Job well done in others words. The personnel & workers are very accommodating & friendly. Will be highly recommended to all my friends & family.

Hello, Lalaine,

Thank you very much!!

All the best for you and your family!

Satisfied C.
Satisfied C.

New roof

I live in a gated community where houses a due for a new roof.

For the last two months we have seen 5 different roofing companies working around here and before I decide I waited to see the quality of the job, the care that workers were taking while installing, the materials they use and its quality , how clean they left the place after finishing etc.

I choose NAVCO CONSTRUCTION, the best of all; Edgar, the owner demonstrated deep knowledge of what he was recommending based on his experience and the results of many satisfied customers, I spoke to some of my neighbors and confirmed what he told me.

The quality of the products he use, the crew, the extras he add to make the job stand, is above of what the other companies do, definitely I recommend NAVCO CONSTRUCTION as the best!!!

Hello, Gustavo,

Thank you very much for your comments!
All the best to you and your family!!

Gerry
Gerry

Re-roofing

Their work was timely and professional and the yard and gutters were cleaned up when completed. Workers were friendly.

Hello, Gerry,

ethelo
ethelo

Re-roof.

My contract was for re-roofing, I was very pleased with all the helpful information before my decision, and how well everything was carried out and completed. Good cleanup work, and all done within the quoted time. Well done, and a big thank you.

Hello, Ethel,

Edgar Navarro,

Robert
Robert

Roof replacement

The presentation by Edgar was very well done and in a vert professional manner unlike his competitors. He had a lot of patience with our assembled group to go over all the aspects of replacing our roofs.

His crew was very organized and efficient.

The crews showed up on time and worked very hard throughout the day( In our case very hot days). They were diligent in cleaning up and after Edgar dropped by and explained in clear terms the followup.

Hello, Robert,

Well appreciated!

All the best !!

GM- Navco Construction Corp.

More about Navco Construction Corp.

Navco Construction Corp. - We are a full service roofing company and we will handle everything from a new roof installation, restoration and maintenance to re-roofs and repairs. All with the assurance that can solely come with years of experience.

Quality craftsmanship and design are key - and we go beyond the basics with innovative maintenance programs, extended warranties and great customer service, ensuring our customers' satisfaction and their roof's long term performance.

Service The Lower Mainland area
Vancouver, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Tri Cities, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Surrey, Langley, Delta, Aldergrove, Abbotsford, Mission, White Rock, Ladner, Whistler, Squamish,