Coquitlam BC V3E 3N7

Navco Construction Corp.

Reviews for Navco Construction Corp.

0 reviews Whistler, BC

Whistler Townhouse cedar roof replacement

Very professional service on a complex roof replacement
We had to remove an old cedar shake roof and replace it with synthetic shakes and snow guards.
The roof was very steep with a number of valleys .The team did an excellent job and when finished throughly cleaned up the site
There were some delays because of weather but kept us informed and in the end no issues

We appreciate very the nice comments. This motivates us to continue delivering great service.

Thank you so much!

0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

New fences repair deck stain kitchen sink fawcett build garbage container cement platform kitchen re

Excellent work professional friendly crew
Work complete timely even though I kept adding projects Antonio master craftsman with fixing issues
Added a garbage container outside sealed in spaces where last Reno not completed
Made suggestions where I wasnt sure what I wanted
Very Happy

Thank you for the nice comments! This motivates us to continue delivering nice work. All the Best!!

fgah
fgah
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Best Roofing Company in BC LM

Woodpeckers made 100's of holes in my 25 yro south facing cedar roof. In searching for roofers I soon learned about industry roofing certifications and that's when I first became aware of Navco. They had many GAF and other roofing certifications. I decided to go with a Glendyne Slate expensive roof. When Covid started I was shocked and I asked to put the slate roof on hold. My budget changed and I asked Navco if I could trade back the slate for asphalt and they agreed. Two of the hardest workers I've ever seen in my life installed the whole asphalt roof in 4 days with a full 25 yr Gold Seal Warranty. Their engineer Eberth was the best.

Hello, Sir,

Thank you for you comments, these help us to continue delivering unmatched installations and services.

All the Best!!

0 reviews Whistler, BC

CURCA 1930 Log Cabin roofing project

From start to finish NAVCO roofing company was exemplary in all regards.
Personnel, product, workmanship, cleanup and communication would all be grades at "exceeding expectations.
Kudos to Ethbert and to Ernesto for their efforts on making this project a huge success.
As well, Kudos to the install crew for their work ethic and polite, friendly manner.
We do not hesitate to highly recommend NAVCO as the company to choose for your roofing project.
We have already made two referrals to friends/relatives.
Thankyou so much for a job done with such a high level of excellence.

Delivery of product, install, daily and job completion cleanup were all first class.
NAVCO was one of six companies I had short listed.
I clearly chose the right one.
Thank you NAVCO!!

Tom and Margaret Bellamy
tmbellamy@shaw.ca

Hello, Tom & Margaret,

Thank you for your comments, this motivates us to continue delivering good services and installations.

All the Best !

Edgar Navarro , GM.

Brian Simonson in Coquitlam
Brian Simonson in Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

Re-Roofing Residence: Shake to Shingle Conversion plus Skylights

Navco was a Joy to work with from beginning to end and very professional. Everyone from Edgar, as the general and workers were communicative, friendly, very hard working, and service oriented. I could not be more pleased in the finished product and recommend Navco to others unquestionably.

Hello, Brian,

Thank you for your comments, it was a pleasure to served you. All the best !!

Hannes in Toronto
Hannes in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

New GAF shingles and new gutter system

Had new GAF roof installed in late July to replace old cracked tile roof. Went for 4 quotes in April and went for NAVCO (the second highest quote). Edgar came and explained what will be done and gave me detailed PDFs of estimates. I picked NAVCO because I saw what they did in my neighborhood a year ago, and that house was also a change from old tiles to shingles. I went with them also because they have 25 year GAF and 10 year workmanship warranty.
Shout out to the crew and Ernesto, who started the job in late July when we had the heat wave. We gave the crew cold drinks, watermelon to keep them cool. They started at 8am and finished at around 7pm (with breaks to cool off). Gutter system was replaced in another day (with new fascia since the house was never had one). All in all, the crew was able to finish all that in one day!
They went above and beyond for extra things (minor stucco patching and moving my rain barrels around).
It is a big investment but it is well worth it !
I will not hesitate in recommending NAVCO to others.

Hello, Hannes,

Thank you for your comments. It motivates us to continue serving well.

All the best!

MikeM
MikeM
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Old Cedar roof to GAF Grand Sequoia

Navco was nothing short of awesome! From the very beginning when I reached out, Edgar got back to me very promptly and we arranged a time for later that week for him to come by and take a look at our old cedar roof. I got 4 quotes total, Navco wasnt the cheapest nor the most expensive however Edgars quote was by far the most detailed and encompassed everything I was looking for. He provided roofing options in the lower/medium/high end of the asphalt shingle range, cedar option and even the enviroshake option which I initially was most interested in however was above my budget in the end. We went with the GAF Grand Sequoia and it turned out amazing. Edgar was super easy to work with and very prompt at returning calls/texts/emails. The crew was professional, friendly, and worked their butts off everyday. The attention to detail really shows and the finished job is better than I could have ever imagined. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Navco for anyone looking for a new roof!

Hello, Mike,

Thank you for your comments. This motivates us to do even better.

All the Best !!

Navco Construction

0 reviews Port Moody, BC

Roof replacement

The service was top notch from start to finish starting with the administrative staff and the whole crew involved with a special thanks to Allejandro for his expertise, patience and skillset. We are very pleased and we highly recommend them.

Rick & Bev, Port Moody

Hello, Rick & Bev,

Thank you for your comments!
All the best!!

Edgar Navarro
Navco Construction Corp, GM.

Suzie in Pickering
Suzie in Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

New Roofing and Gutters

The roofs that really stood out in our neighborhood were all done by Navco and our neighbors really appreciated their work, so we decided to go with them and the best decision we made for a peace of mind. Amazing team, high quality work and professionalism, our family is super satisfied with our new roof and gutters Navco installed. Thank you Edgar, Ernesto and the phenomenal team at Navco!

Hello, Suzie,

Thank you very much for your comments. It motivates us to continue delivering great service.

All the best!

0 reviews Richmond, BC

Wood Siding Replacement

Replaced failing wood siding with Hardie Board. Did a great job to maintain the overall look of the home. Polite respectful team, working quietly (none of the usual radios blasting/yelling), kept site clean at the end of each day, responded to questions, concerns, requests for advice. Very happy with the finished product & workmanship.

Thank you very much for your comments. This motivates us to continue delivering great service and installations.

All the Best!

Navco Construction Corp.

More about Navco Construction Corp.

Navco Construction Corp. - We are a full service roofing company and we will handle everything from a new roof installation, restoration and maintenance to re-roofs and repairs. All with the assurance that can solely come with years of experience.

Quality craftsmanship and design are key - and we go beyond the basics with innovative maintenance programs, extended warranties and great customer service, ensuring our customers' satisfaction and their roof's long term performance.

Service The Lower Mainland area
Vancouver, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Tri Cities, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Surrey, Langley, Delta, Aldergrove, Abbotsford, Mission, White Rock, Ladner, Whistler, Squamish,