Westside Pest Control Ltd

Pest & Animal Control
1870 East 33rd Ave Vancouver BC V5N 3E5
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in New Westminster  >  Westside Pest Control Ltd

Reviews for Westside Pest Control Ltd

1 review Vancouver, BC

We've used WPC for several years. Beginning with Mike Londry, who sets the BEST example for his employees, we have had a number of different techs work on our house to tackle the "situation" as it arises.
Most recently we had the pleasure of working with Egor, who has been the only technician to locate the point of access through his tenacity and thoroughness. We are SO appreciative! I can finally sleep without hearing noises in the wall, it's such a relief. As always, every technician we've met has been courteous, respectful, and professional. I feel very comfortable knowing I can trust this company, they are very capable, and I'm always happy to recommend them highly!

Thank you for your kind words! They are greatly appreciated. We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with our services, and that you would recommend our company to others :)

1 review Vancouver, BC

Thanks Emily for everything and booking us so quickly to take care of our ‘squirrel’ problem!

We’ve used Westside a lot in last few years and again we’re most impressed with your professionalism and service!

Egor was fabulous and very professional. Always on time and careful in taking care of our property while dealing with the squirrels! He’s a great asset to your company!!

Many thanks once again!
Briony & Dick Reid

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback (and loyalty!) We are pleased to hear that you've been satisfied with our overall service, and that Egor was able to rid you of those squirrels!

Cynthia in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We schedule an appointment online with West side pest control after noticing some popping and scratching sounds coming form our closet ceiling. We could see wasps flying in and out of under the eaves just above the spot where the closet was located.
A few days later, we notice a circular soft spot on the ceiling, which was larger the following day. I called West Side pest control again in a panic as it looked like the wasps were making their way through the drywall (this was on a Friday afternoon). They immediately booked me for a 7am appointment on the Monday morning.
The technician Egor was right on time, very pleasant and professional and had the nest removed in less than 30 minutes. I am very impressed with West Side pest control and would definitely use them again! Thank you for responding so quickly, and thank you Egor for removing the nest before it made it's way through our ceiling. I will sleep much better tonight.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm so glad Egor was able to get that nest taken care of, wasps coming through the drywall is not something anyone wants to experience!

Camella in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Used their service twice for two wasp nests removal located outside my house!
Egor was prompt, professional and very efficient. He even protected me back to my front door to make sure there were no wasps following me!
Wonderful service from the Westside Pest Control! Keep up the good work!! Highly recommend their service!
Thank you Westside Pest Control Team! Thank you Egor!

Thank you so much for your kind words, Camella! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us :)

Karel in North Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

After using Westside Pest Control last summer to evict the raccoons who moved in under our deck we didn't hesitate to call them to deal with the rats who decided to take advantage of the vacancy. They reply promptly to a service request and their cost for the service is very reasonable. Our technician, Adam, was a delight to deal with - punctual, personable and professional. In addition to placing the appropriate traps for the yard and garage he did a thorough inspection of exterior of our house (which they thankfully hadn't got into yet!) and sealed off any possible entry points for us. Thank you Adam!.

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your kind words, Karel! We're very glad to hear that Adam was able to help you deal with a small variety of pesky pests that decided to set up camp under your deck!! :)

CM in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

We have a yearly influx of little black ants. I asked the technician to use non-toxic methods to get rid of them and he did. It has worked wonderfully. I found this company to be ethical and professional. I do reviews for Yelp so I am pretty careful not to rate a company so high unless I truly believe they are good. These folks are excellent.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are very happy to hear that you have been satisfied with our treatment, as well as our customer service!

KM in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Mike's team was very persistent and professional. We had to have them return to the site for follow repairs, but the team was happy to provide us with the repairs under warranty. As we are a commercial property manager, we will continue to rely on their service for other properties.

Thank you so much for your kind words - we really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review, and we're very glad to hear you've been happy with our services!

Moira Haagen from Coquitlam
4 reviews Coquitlam, BC

We've hired Westside Pest Control for the last two years to help us get rid of those little black ants that find their way into the kitchen about this time every year. Again, this year, we called and Jim came out today. Just like last year, Jim was professional, calm, respectful, knowledgeable and he did excellent work for us. I would recommend this company to stop the ants from coming in your house, and definitely ask for Jim when you call.

We are so happy to hear that you've had such a wonderful experience with Westside Pest Control! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us - here's hoping those ants find a new home, next year! :)

Meelie Dong from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Two other pest control companies in the past decade have tried unsuccessfully to get rid of rodent infestations into our 1910 house, with very unsatisfactory results using primarily poison. The first company advised to use steel wool and plastic spray compound to close crevices indoors, and put out closed trays of poison. A couple of years later, a second company gave similar advice and used another poison. Both reassured us that the warfarin would cause the rodent bodies to dry up without any malordorous smell. The smell, which the first time led my husband to take apart an entire wall in our basement to the lathe strips without finding the rotting caracass, nearly drove us out of the house for the 4 or 5 weeks it took for the body to dessicate. We never did find the body, only flies. After that, we only used traps. During this unusually cold winter, we heard audible evidence of a nest in the wall and ceiling of our dining room. We were desperate to get rid of them, and called Westside on the strength of excellent reviews on Homestars and on Yelp, and the personal recommendation of a friend and neighbour who also lived in a 100 year old house.

I give kudos to Jeremy and especially to Brennan, who provided a service above and beyond the pale. The first visit was January 27, 2017. Jeremy identified several places of ingress in the foundation, closed them, installed a oneway exit door for the rodents living in the wall to escape and be caught in one of the three closed traps outside, and made a follow up visit in one week. The second visit occurred during the heavy snow fall, such that Westside could not go up a ladder and check the gutters and roof, but a rat was trapped, and two new holes were discovered at ground level. The third visit was delayed by snow, but a couple more holes were discovered. I kept on hearing activity in the wall and the ceiling, always in the same place. On the fourth visit, Brennan thought he had found the culprit - a hole in the corner of the aluminum fascia of the roof (which was installed 5 years ago). Sadly I continued to hear the scratching of a happy rodent family in the walls, and today Brennan said he might have to cut a hole in our ceiling to place a trap up there as a last resort. I was all in favour, but welcomed the sound of a drill outside where Brennan checked the roof perimeter on his ladder and found TWO little spaces in the fascia on either side of a bump out bedroom wall where the rodents were getting in. He installed another oneway door and closed up the holes with wire mesh. Thereafter I heard frenzied scratching and activity for an hour or so, but I am encouraged and hopeful that the next visit may actually be the LAST! These guys really stand by their guarantee that they will return until I am satisfied that they have rat-proofed my home and all activity has ceased, with no (decaying) body left behind. They are RAT BUSTERS. I am totally impressed and satisfied with their persistence, customer service, punctuality, and guarantee that they will keep coming back until the house is rat-proof. Brennan is the BEST - he never gave up. From the first telephone call to the followup emails and phone calls and prompt service, everyone was courteous, punctual, respectful and they really know their stuff. I endorse Westside Pest Control wholeheartedly. They are solid, dependable and trustworthy.

Wow, what a wonderful story! Thank you kindly for your positive words - we really appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We are so glad to hear you've been happy with our services, and we hope to be your "go to" for any of your future pest control needs! :)

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Adam did a wonderful job of cleaning out our crawl space, and getting rid of rats on our property. He sealed up entry points very effectively without detracting from the look of the house. We would highly recommend this company for similar work. Job extremely well done!

Wow, thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear Adam was able to help you rid your property of those pesky pests!

More about Westside Pest Control Ltd

Westside Pest Control takes genuine pride in providing effective solutions for all your commercial and residential pest problems including wasps, ants, rodents, birds, wildlife and a variety of other pests.

All of our technicians are certified, thoroughly trained and extremely professional. Westside Pest Control Ltd guarantees to get rid of your pest problem and put your mind at ease as quickly as possible. We specialize in Bird Control, Carpenter Ant Control and Rodent Removal.

Westside Pest Control's service areas include Surrey, White Rock, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Burnaby, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, UBC and Vancouver. Call us today!