Deck Space

Reviews for Deck Space

Warne in Toronto
Warne in Toronto

Terrible Company

As can be seen from my photo, this post that Deck Space fitted as part of my fencing less than a year ago has warped so badly the gate will not shut and the latch no longer aligns. They have refused to repair this, which I think is highly unacceptable and dishonourable. If you're OK with service like that the go nuts. Otherwise steer well clear of these charlatans.

jon.m.hopkins in Toronto
jon.m.hopkins in Toronto

New deck

Matt did a great job building our new deck. The entire 18x18 deck was built in less than a week. The staff were generally easy to deal with and eased concerns I had about certain design decisions on the deck once building had begun. Thanks for a job well done.

Thank you so much for you amazing review, It was a pleasure working with you.
We are looking forward to do more business with you in the near future!
Deck space team :)

diverdown in Toronto
diverdown in Toronto

Fence + Deck replacement

From beginning to completion the Deckspace team delivered
as requested and as promised. All the staff were wonderful
people to deal with and were always pleasant. All deficiencies
were corrected to satisfaction! They did a lot of work in 2 weeks
time and the end result looks great. Great crew - thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, It was a pleasure working with you.
Deck Space team!

Perry in Toronto
Perry in Toronto

experienced and efficient

Fence replacement involved taking away the old fence and replacing with new. The person giving the quote came out when she said she would and she was on time. she creatively came up with several ideas that made the job more convenient for us and for less cost. follow up on the quote was timely. the work crew were very experienced, professional and friendly. the job was very well organized and seemed to be completed in no time at all. very pleased.

Thank you so much Perry for an amazing review, it was a pleasure working with you and we are thrilled to hear about your experience with our company.
Deck space team!!

Replace wooden post and gate

We arranged thru Home Depot to have Deck Space replace a damaged
post and gate . Overall the service was exceptional ! The estimating and ordering , was handled by Azam , very efficiently and quickly .
The installation was carried out by Matthew in a very courteous and informative manner .

Thank you so much Ronald for an amazing review, it was a pleasure working with you.
Your satisfaction is the key to our success.
Deck Space Team!

travis_e_ in Toronto
travis_e_ in Toronto

Raised cedar deck

Gilad and his team did a fantastic job designing and erecting my raised cedar deck. I initially had a very had time finding a contractor who would design, obtain permits and build my deck. Deck Space was able to handle the entire process from cradle to grave including dealing with very difficult and picky city building authorities. Deck looks awesome and I know it will last for many years.

Travis

Deck and Fence Replacement

Gilad was very courteous and gave us a quote on time.
Darcy, Neil and Barney worked very hard and did an excellent job.
The deck looks great. They did everything and more to protect the plants and bushes.
We would not hesitate to recommend them.

Review has 1 previous version
Replacing chain link fence in Vaughan
Replacing chain link fence in Vaughan

Chain link fence and gates

D'arcy and his partner (I'm sorry I don't know his name) just finished replacing an old chain link fence and gates in my yard. They did an excellent job and did exactly what we asked of them. When they were finished they cleaned everything up and left my yard nice and tidy. They called me with any concerns they had concerning cutting out flowers and trees and even sent a picture to be sure I knew exactly what they were doing. I would highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again in the future

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Fence

Decided to go through Home Depot I like the fact that I could use there services and have 18 months interests free to pay back my new fence. Which they recommended Gilad from deck space. So he sent two of his employees to do the fence Garrett , Kyle. Although I never met Garrett. I dealt with Kyle. He was so freindly and nice to talk to his manners were impeccable. And his workmanship is to good to go unnoticed and that's why I'm writing this note. Kyle u need to be reminded that u did an outstanding job on my fence thank u so much. Mr Walker.

thank you vary much for that review, we appreciate your feedback and kind words all the best - Deck Space Team - Home Depot Installation Services

Larry in Toronto
Larry in Toronto

deck

Gilad was very professional and helpful , he was very patient and flexible with our changing timetable.Carla in the office was an excellent liaison to organize the project. Matt the carpenter was very pleasant , personable and his work was meticulous. We are looking forward to having them back to build another deck for us

Thank you vary Much hope you enjoy your Deck Space for years to come
All the best the Deck Space Team

More about Deck Space

We specialize in the design and implantation of your outdoor space that will enhance your outdoor living experience. We will work with you to create the perfect space that you need, providing great customer service and staying with in budget .