Deck Space

Reviews for Deck Space

ading
ading

Landscaping and deck

I hired deck space group for my landscaping project including backyard deck/pergola structure, vegetable garden box, cement pad for the shed, interlock for the front yard walkway and part of backyard, as well as stepping stones.

Darcy and Rob worked on my project. They are both very professional and courteous. They took their time to make sure everything was done properly, and the attention to details was great.

Gilad was very helpful setting up the scope of the projects, and he tried his best to stick to my budget.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you.It was a pleasure working with you.
We look forward to working with you again in future.
Deckspace team!

DMSR
DMSR

Composite Deck w LED deck and garden lights

Highly recommended.
Complicated project:
Replace old, deteriorated wood deck with new composite deck with LED deck lights as well as LED fence and garden lights (with indoor switch).
Gilad visited the site and provided good direction along the way.
Matt was very conscientious in his work. Good workmanship and he also created a small door to access the space below the deck.
Note:
Retained via Home Depot.
Best of both worlds...Deck Space for specialized work plus Home Depot warranty.

Fabulous fence! in Vaughan
Fabulous fence! in Vaughan

Fence

Our work from start to finish was excellent!...From first contact to Azam to our builders Neil and Shawn, ,,they all were knowledgeable,,capable,,pleasant ,,and extremely good at what they do! Our fence is gorgeous! ,and provides a great space to relax and be private,,we would recommend deck space highly!!! , well skilled ...and nice people, ... a pleasure to do business with!! Thank you.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. the customers like you that make our job wonderful. We are looking forward to work with you in near future :)
Deck space team!

Warne in Toronto
Warne in Toronto

Terrible Company

As can be seen from my photo, this post that Deck Space fitted as part of my fencing less than a year ago has warped so badly the gate will not shut and the latch no longer aligns. They have refused to repair this, which I think is highly unacceptable and dishonourable. If you're OK with service like that the go nuts. Otherwise steer well clear of these charlatans.

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

27.5' linear ft tongue and groove cedar fence.

Unfortunately Measurements are not Deck Space's Forte. Sean, worked solo on my property unchecked by the contractor, Gilad, from Deck Space. Sean removed the old fence on the Situs, (on the property line) in order to build the new one. I am not sure what possessed Sean's mind when he instead put the fence entirely on my neighbour's property and beside the property line marker I had put in place for him?
The fence project was a simple design a 27' 6" linear 6' high. Each panel was 6'x6' . The measures of each panel are different and not 6' wide was the design. Each are 6" to a foot off.
Gilad asked me to put a property line marker in place on his site visit.
My request is that he honours his work and moves the fence onto the property line. Instead of what Sean did, building my fence on my in its entirety on my neighbours' property, I would gladly change the review up from 0. Mistakes are made and can be corrected in a dignified fashion. It is how you approach and resolve a mistake that creates a good business.
I would like to add a note: I have been in negotiations since the discovery of Sean's mistake over 55 days ago with Deck Space and Home Depot. Home Depot is where I hired Deck Space. Gilad, Deck Space's owner, is not taking responsibility for his workers' mistake and instead is causing big difficulties with Home Depot escalation team and now Home Depots' head office. I can not recommend Gilad, Deck Space as a business.

Anne

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you so much for you amazing review, It was a pleasure working with you.
We are looking forward to do more business with you in the near future!
Deck space team :)

jon.m.hopkins in Toronto
jon.m.hopkins in Toronto

New deck

Matt did a great job building our new deck. The entire 18x18 deck was built in less than a week. The staff were generally easy to deal with and eased concerns I had about certain design decisions on the deck once building had begun. Thanks for a job well done.

Thank you so much for you amazing review, It was a pleasure working with you.
We are looking forward to do more business with you in the near future!
Deck space team :)

diverdown in Toronto
diverdown in Toronto

Fence + Deck replacement

From beginning to completion the Deckspace team delivered
as requested and as promised. All the staff were wonderful
people to deal with and were always pleasant. All deficiencies
were corrected to satisfaction! They did a lot of work in 2 weeks
time and the end result looks great. Great crew - thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, It was a pleasure working with you.
Deck Space team!

Perry in Toronto
Perry in Toronto

experienced and efficient

Deck Space
116 Viceroy Road Unit 4C
Vaughan
L4K

Fence replacement involved taking away the old fence and replacing with new. The person giving the quote came out when she said she would and she was on time. she creatively came up with several ideas that made the job more convenient for us and for less cost. follow up on the quote was timely. the work crew were very experienced, professional and friendly. the job was very well organized and seemed to be completed in no time at all. very pleased.

Thank you so much Perry for an amazing review, it was a pleasure working with you and we are thrilled to hear about your experience with our company.
Deck space team!!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Replace wooden post and gate

We arranged thru Home Depot to have Deck Space replace a damaged
post and gate . Overall the service was exceptional ! The estimating and ordering , was handled by Azam , very efficiently and quickly .
The installation was carried out by Matthew in a very courteous and informative manner .

Thank you so much Ronald for an amazing review, it was a pleasure working with you.
Your satisfaction is the key to our success.
Deck Space Team!

travis_e_ in Toronto
travis_e_ in Toronto

Raised cedar deck

Gilad and his team did a fantastic job designing and erecting my raised cedar deck. I initially had a very had time finding a contractor who would design, obtain permits and build my deck. Deck Space was able to handle the entire process from cradle to grave including dealing with very difficult and picky city building authorities. Deck looks awesome and I know it will last for many years.

Travis

More about Deck Space

We specialize in the design and implantation of your outdoor space that will enhance your outdoor living experience. We will work with you to create the perfect space that you need, providing great customer service and staying with in budget .
Looking for Decks pros in North York?