Deck Space

Reviews for Deck Space

Simon from Toronto
Simon from Toronto

Super Happy

From the original quote with Gilad, through to the team working in my yard to build my new deck, I couldn't be happier. Professional, hard working with great ideas. Id recommend Gilad and his team every single time.

Thank you Simon for hosting us in your backyard. We hope you enjoy you DeckSpace for years to come. All the best.

Outdoor deck

I am very impressed with the service that I have received from this company. From start to finish the company was very professional and honest. They followed through and were very accommodating when I decided to make a design change last minute. Their work is outstanding and they completed it in a timely manner. I can’t wait to enjoy my deck this summer. I highly recommend 10/10.

Thank you very much. We had fun working with you on your outdoor project. We know that you will enjoy your new
Deck Space for years to come.

J.D.
J.D.

Deck rebuild and repair

Deck Space rebuilt my deck and later repaired the deck following some tree damage. Before the rebuild, I met with three contractors, including Deck Space, whose bid was the most competitive. The crew that worked on deck was extremely professional as were the owner and admin support staff. They always kept me informed as to their availability and progress on the work. I was extremely satisfied with both the rebuild and the repair work and would highly recommend Deck Space.
J. D. Toronto

Thank you for your great review, it was a pleasure transforming your backyard to a better used living space.
We hope you enjoy your additional Deck Space for years to come.

JMC
JMC

Construction of New Deck

We hired Deck Space to build our new deck as part of our main floor renovation plan. They built a terrific deck - great workmanship! Couldn't be happier with the quality. However, as part of closing out our building permit, which the deck was part of, the inspector noted that the stair rails were not to code. They needed to be 36" height measured at back and front of each stair - which Deck Space should have rightly known about. I spoke with Gilad and asked for a modest adjustment which his team promptly did, but it was so obviously a temporary fix that the building inspector wouldn't sign off. We followed up with him to advise, and they wouldn't come back. Husband had to make the adjustments and deck rails have now been approved.

Thank you for this review - unfortunately city inspector created some misunderstanding regarding the stair rail install, customer requested an additional adjustment that was provided at no additional cost., according to inspector notes for install approval. The new Inspector was difficult to please and asked for additional adjustments that was not needed. Regardless of Inspector issues, your deck project turned out Amazing and we are sure you will enjoy your new living space for years to come

All the best - the deck space team

Kevin
Kevin

Cabana

Deck Space did a great job of scoping the work with me. The quality of work provided was excellent. The staff was friendly and efficient. I really appreciate the beautiful cabana they built for me and my family!

Thank you for the great review. We hope you enjoy your Deck Space for years to come.

daniels
daniels

Fence, railings and floating steps

What a pleasure it was to work with deck space,
first and foremost; they were on time, (every morning in fact) and completed this project exactly on budget.

to add, they were extremely clean and organized.
overall I am very happy with the results and would 100% hire them for the next project.

Thank you very much for the kind word

bcalk
bcalk

Backyard Renovation

The staff were courteous, prompt, and stellar in the work. They were able to work within the parameters of weather, neighbours and they rose to the task

Thank you very much we are looking forward to the next project - we hope u will enjoy your new and improved back yard space.

Sarit Nagy from North York
Sarit Nagy from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Fantastic workmanship

We were very satisfied with this company
From the minute Gilad from Deck space entered our house to give us a quote until they finished the last piece
We were met with amazing professionalism
The workers were very pleasant and professional
We are very happy with this company, and would highly recommend them
Steve and Sarit Nagy

Thank you very much for the amazing review and the kind words - we enjoyed working with You and crating you're new Deck Space

Bob in Markham
Bob in Markham

Top Quality work, on time and on budget

Deck Space removed old deck and installed a brand new redesigned deck. The work was done in a highly professional manner on time and budget. Its a beautiful addition to our home and after two winters looks new. The attention to detail and care during construction was much appreciated. Work area was clean and tidy every day. I am an engineer and also appreciated that the deck was built using high quality materials, and workmanship. I highly recommend them! Very happy with the work.

Bob thank you for the great review

rosita
rosita

Fence installation

The crew staff at Deck Space are very professional. The work was done on time as we were told without any delays. We were very happy with the service received!

Thank you for the great review, we hope you enjoy your Deck Space for years to come

More about Deck Space

Welcome to Deck Space! We specialize in the design and implantation of your outdoor space that will enhance your outdoor living experience. We will work with you to create the perfect space that you need, providing great customer service and staying with in budget.

Our Services:

Custom Decks, Fences, Pergolas, Sheds and Landscaping
Decks - Pressure Treated Decks, Cedar Decks, Composite Decks, Ipe Decks.
Fences - Pressure Treated Fences, Cedar Fences, Traditional or Horizontal Fence.
Landscaping - Soft Scape and Hard Scape

***

Do you have an outdoor vision but aren't sure where to start? We can help! We are a one stop shop for your outdoor space! First step, we will have our design team put your ideas on paper. Then our excellent team of installers will implement those ideas into reality. Next, you can sit back and enjoy your outdoor retreat! Contact us today to schedule your appointment.