Stalwart Roofing

Calgary AB T2R0L2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Stalwart Roofing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Stalwart Roofing

Mike in Calgary

I hired Stalwart after having 3 estimates done on my roof and receiving a personal phone call from the owner of the Stalwart to discuss my needs. I have to say this is what sold me as Aaron is a pleasure to deal with and patient with any questions although I have never met him in person. I communicated several times via email and always received a prompt answer. They even cut a hole for a suntube that I was installing myself and mounted the flange for me. The quote included a $250 deposit for possible rot repair of which only half was used so my final bill came in under the quote!! The crew was a mixture of hired help and tradesmen and I was quickly able to determine who was the go to guy while on site. He was a pleasure to deal with and he performed the hard to complete tasks including the flashing and ridge vent. After the work was done a final inspection was performed and a couple days later I received an invoice. About a week later a couple guys appeared and went on my roof with a tarp and did some final checks including cleaning my gutters as the weather was not appropriate when the final inspection was done. It is nice to know that even after the money was paid for the roof they still cared enough to come back.
Thanks Aaron to you and your crew!

Jones from Calgary

Stalwart Roofing replaced our roof and also added suntubes. From start to finish, Aaron and his crew did a fantastic job. The initial estimate was done promptly, accurately, and was very reasonable. The work site was kept very clean and the work was done quickly and professionally. We are very pleased with the finished job and highly recommend Stalwart Roofing.

Catheryn from Calgary

Aaron was absolutely wonderful. He went over all the available roofing options and patiently went over the pros and cons of each. He didn't mind getting the best sale prices either! From start to finish the work was done efficiently and professionally. The guys worked well and Aaron returned after the roofing was completed to make sure all was well and that we were satisfied with the job. He also personally made sure the cleanup was done to our satisfaction. A great company that I would be happy to recommend. Bravo Aaron!

Dave from Calgary

Aaron and his team were referred to me from my neighbour next door. Stalwart removed all the old shingles and re-shingled my entire roof in 4 days. Clean up and removal was done daily. The point I want to mention is that unlike OTHER Calgary contractors - Stalwart was true to their word - got the work done on time - and on budget. I would recommend Stalwart to anyone in need of a roof and I will refer them to anyone that asks.

Laurie Whitelegg from Calgary

We lost half our shingles in the terribe windstorm of 2011. Stalwart was one of several companies that gave quotes. We went with Stalwart, in fact our whole building [we are 4] used Stalwart. Not only were the prices the best, so was the product, efficiency and service. Stalwart is a family buisness you can trust. Luckily none of my other properties yet require roofing, but when the time comes, Stalwart will be the first I call.

Valentina from Calgary

Good quality with a good price, done quickly and in
the best way. Would like to recommend this company to anybody. Really good job without any problems from start to finish. Thanks, guys!

Maria from Calgary

I am very pleased I chose these guys in October. They work fast, accurate and very conscientiously. There were no hidden charges, whenever they found something what was not on the list that had to be replaced they told me right away. I LOVE the fact that I don't have to pay any extra money to roofer's office slavers! Great job, guys!