Garage Doors & Hardware
720 Davis Drive Uxbridge ON L9P 1R2
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Uxbridge  >  Upright Door Service Inc.

Reviews for Upright Door Service Inc.

Jim & Barb Phillips  in Uxbridge
Jim & Barb Phillips in Uxbridge

GARAGE DOOR INSTALLATION

Upright Door Service did an excellent job installing a garage door at our home a few years ago so we contacted them to replace the garage door at our cottage. Once again, they were outstanding! Alan is a friendly, honest professional and Kevin did a meticulous job with the installation. Would highly recommend them!

Thanks,

Jim & Barb Phillips
Oshawa

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience. We are happy to hear that you were so pleased with the products and service you experienced with us the first time around that you called us when it was time to replace the garage door at your cottage! We appreciate your continued business and your glowing recommendations! Thank you for choosing Upright Door Service Inc.

Ginny  from Uxbridge
Ginny from Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Best garage doors, excellent service

We had our garage doors installed approximately 8 years ago and they still look like the day they were put in. They have always worked really well. Once we had a small key pad issue which they came and fixed right away. Recently we had Upright come in to do a tune up, not that they weren’t working well, but we felt it was time to check everything over. They came right away again. They are friendly and professsional and their after service is excellent. They always follow up to make sure the customer is satisfied with the service. I highly recommend them if you are looking for garage doors.

Dear Ginny,

We're happy to hear that you are still pleased with the garage doors that we installed 8 years ago! It's important to have your garage door system regularly maintained, so we were pleased that you called and that we were able to provide that service for you.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're pleased to be your chosen garage door service company and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Wayne from GREENBANK
Wayne from GREENBANK
3 reviews Greenbank, ON

garage doors

I have used Upright Doors a few times over the passed 10 years.
I am so thankful that recently again, I contacted them about new garage doors. From the quote to the install without a flaw.
A special thank you to Kevin for doing an outstanding job of perfection with the install. I am very pleased.

Wayne Madder

Dear Wayne,

It is so rewarding to have repetitive customers such as yourself. We've valued your business over the past 10 years and are pleased to hear that the entire process for the new garage doors met your expectations and went so smoothly. We'll make sure to let Kevin know how pleased you were with the installation. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Sharing your experience along with other homeowners helps us to stand out from our competition.

Scott from Ux
Scott from Ux
7 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Jackshaft garage door opener

Kevin from Upright arrive on schedule to remove my existing chain drive opener and install a new jackshaft opener. From the moment of arrival to completion of the project, he worked non-stop, tuning up the door, replacing certain components and correcting the tensions on the shaft springs.

Should you note the cost, know that there was no sticker shock. The prior quote was met and I added some accessories that moved the price up.

Kevin was detailed and methodical and obviously took pride in his workmanship and left the worksite better than he found it. I have no hesitation in recommending the services of Upright Door Service. If I have any issues, I will call for service and have no doubt they will respond promptly to my satisfaction.

Dear Scott,
We are so pleased to hear that you were satisfied with every step of your project - from the quotation, to removal of your existing opener and the installation of your new Jackshaft opener, to the clean-up afterward. We'll make sure to pass on your appreciation to Kevin. It was a pleasure taking care of this project for you and we're glad you were pleased with the outcome. Thank you for your recommendations and for taking the time to leave your feedback. Sincerely, Upright Door Service Inc.

Max
Max

Garage door purchase and install

Recently moved to new to us house and garage door was old, was not installed properly and garage door opener died shortly. One day going to work I noticed that my neighbour is having new garage door installed, installer was Jim from Upright Door Service. After quick chat I grabbed his business card and called them later to schedule appointment for the quote and door choice.
Door purchase:
Al was on time as promised, went over all options with me and my wife, patiently answered all our questions - experience was 10/10
Follow up - in couple of weeks Al called as promised to schedule installation date. Again - perfect, 10/10, everything as promised, no more, no less
Installation - we opted for full package (insulated door and garage opener). Crew was on site on time, started working without any delays. They gave me the ETA on when they will be finished and rest assured they were on time. And by that I mean all new hardware, door and motor was in place, space was cleaned up and spotless (probably cleaner than in was before :-)), old stuff loaded and ready to be hauled away. Jim spent all the time I needed to show me how new opener and door work and answered all my questions. Experience - 10/10.

To top it all up - business is family owned, they clearly show that they care about me as their customer and most importantly they fully stand behind their word and work. Absolutely flawless experience, I would not hesitate to give them a call whether you need new garage door or need service on your existing one

Dear Max,
We are so pleased to hear that you were completely satisfied with our service/installation, and your new garage door and opener! We truly enjoyed working with you, and feel honoured to be your chosen garage door service company. Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive experience with us and for your glowing recommendations!

Upright Door Service

Kim Knight in Uxbridge
Kim Knight in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Upright top-flight! (Replacement of Garage Doors)

From the moment Alan visited to precisely explain the options available to us, to the meticulous installation by Jim, we were impressed with Upright Door Service.

Upright provided an honest assessment of what would work for our garage. We received a detailed, written quotation with a very fair price - there was no pressure to buy.

Jim arrived at our requested time, walked us through the installation steps, discussed a few installation choices and finished on time.

We were completely satisfied with the service we received and would highly recommend Upright Door Service Inc.

JoAnn & Kim

Dear Kim and JoAnn,
We are so pleased to know that you were completely satisfied with our service - from the assessment, selection and quotation processes to the installation of your new garage doors! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive experience with us and for your recommendations!
Upright Door Service

Roberta in Oshawa
Roberta in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

New garage doors (with trim capped), openers, keypad, remotes, and internet gateway

My house had wooden garage doors which had been in place since the house was first built. The wood was decaying and the old opener which operated one door broke. I decided to replace both doors and decided to purchase 2 new openers. Alan came to visit me promptly and took the time to show me different door products, openers, and accessories. The doors arrived promptly and Jim came to do the installation on the date scheduled. Jim answered all my questions during the installation and on a subsequent phone call. I am very pleased with the service provided - I would highly recommend Upright Door Service for any garage door installation.

Hi Roberta. Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the products and service, and we appreciate your glowing recommendations! Thank you for choosing Upright Door Service!

Doug Blair in Uxbridge
Doug Blair in Uxbridge
1 review Port Perry, ON

Garage Doors Repair

Jim is personable and eager to please. He came by to determine what we wanted done and what he could do, and provide the approximate costs. Al phoned back to further discuss and arrange a time to do the repairs, which were completed by both to our complete satisfaction. Overall cost was very reasonable and we now have the look and function of new garage doors. Many thanks to both!

Hi Doug, We are happy to hear how pleased you were with our service and products! It was a pleasure to work with you, and we want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. We value your business, and appreciate your recommendations. Thank you for choosing Upright Door Service Inc!

Suncho from Whitby
Suncho from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

2 garage doors installed with 2 garage openers and capped in white

I called Al from Upright Garage doors to replace our Garage doors, install two openers and cap around the frame. We are very happy with the workmanship, the service and the products. They came when they said they would, they completed the work how they said they would and at the price that we had been quoted. When we had a concern it was addressed immediately by Jim and Al. We are super happy customers! Thanks Al and Jim, we just love our new garage doors.

Hi Suncho. We are happy to hear how pleased you were with our service and the new garage doors! It was a pleasure to work with you, and we want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. We value your business, and appreciate your recommendations.

Mark Esdale from Seagrave
Mark Esdale from Seagrave
1 review Seagrave, ON

3 Garage Doors

Just wanted to thank Al and his team for a great job done installing 3 garage doors at our farm. The doors look great and they were installed the date promised for exactly the price quoted. Al also showed off his carpentry skills with some extra framing for a barn door. They did a great job cleaning up at the end of the job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them in the future.

More about Upright Door Service Inc.

Upright Door Service Inc. is a family run residential garage door service company with over 25 years of experience. We provide fast, dependable service & quality workmanship to all of our clients. Our service vehicles are well stocked, and our qualified technicians are able to complete most repairs on the ...