Mountain View Painters Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Calgary AB T2R 0L2
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  Mountain View Painters Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Mountain View Painters Inc.

Lana Warner from Calgary

I'm happy to say that choosing Mountain View Painters to paint the exterior of our house was the right choice. Brooks and his crew were professional, respectful of our property, dependable, and highly skilled. The young men who work for Brooks were extremely pleasant, always prompt to start the day. I would highly recommend Brooks and his entire crew.

jasante in Calgary

Brooks and his crew were excellent to work with. He and his crew were professional, reliable and timely in completing the job. I would most definitely recommend MVP and have plans to use this company again for some interior painting.

Dwight Watson from Calgary

Brooks was very helpful in providing colour swatches and setting up a schedule to do the job. The work was completed on schedule and the team was helpful in making any minor adjustments and cleaning the site. I am very satisfied with the finished job (also got lots of compliments from the neighbours) and would highly recommend Mountainview to anyone.

Doc in Calgary

From the initial meeting with Brooks he presented as a genuine, honest, professional and knowledgeable individual who provided us with advice, suggestions and fair quote. This was a totally different experience than with other similar companies we had requested quotes from. Our job was attended to in a short period of time and the Mountain View team of painters were very friendly and did a superb job on our home. The house looks wonderful and we are so pleased with not only the work but the whole experience working with Brooks and his team. Painless. They did more than I would have expected. I have absolutely no problems in recommending them highly.

123SLR from Calgary

I worked with Brooks to redo exterior painting that was done all wrong by another supposed professional painting company. Brooks was empathetic of my previous experience and conscientious of my very tight budget. His crew was very fast, meticulous work, and left a beautifully clean work site. They worked very quickly and flawlessly painted my stucco, soffits and accent beams. Their lines are excellent. My house has never looked so beautiful. I've already had neighbours stop by and ask for Brooks' contact info. I'd recommend them any day! Thanks Brooks!

Paul Howe from Calgary

We hired Mountain View Painters to paint the stucco on the exterior of our home. Trevor was very prompt in getting an estimate to us and was thorough in explaining what was included in the price. They arrived when they said they would and were very prompt at completing the work. They did an excellent job on both the painting and cleanup. I required some additional repairs to the stucco above what was quoted on and they were fair with the cost. It was a pleasure dealing with Trevor and would highly recommend them to friends and family.

James Costello from Calgary

Jose at Mountain View is amazing, he is kind, caring and highly respectful of your home. On top of that he is by far the best painter I have ever worked with. Lacquer work is incredible, painting is superb