Mountain View Painters Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Calgary AB T2R 0L2
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  Mountain View Painters Inc.

Reviews for Mountain View Painters Inc.

Exterior stucco spray painting

Compatible price. Professional, courteous, knowlegable, clean. The staff were courteous and friendly. They did the work professionally. They only started and performed the work when the weather was right and without interruption during crucial phase of painting. The work area was cleaned up everyday and after the project was completed.

Dan in Calgary
Dan in Calgary

Stucco Repair/Painting and Exterior Doors Painting

Exceeded our expectations. Quality workmanship, kept to schedule as promised and met the estimate.

Their willingness to go the extra mile was even evident during the quotation phase.

The care and attention to quality and detail is very evident in how great everything turned out.

Highly recommended.

Lana Warner from Calgary
Lana Warner from Calgary

Exterior painting and stucco repair

I'm happy to say that choosing Mountain View Painters to paint the exterior of our house was the right choice. Brooks and his crew were professional, respectful of our property, dependable, and highly skilled. The young men who work for Brooks were extremely pleasant, always prompt to start the day. I would highly recommend Brooks and his entire crew.

jasante in Calgary
jasante in Calgary

Stucco Repair and Painting

Mountain View Painters Inc.
403-607-0316
Calgary
AB
T2R 0L2

Brooks and his crew were excellent to work with. He and his crew were professional, reliable and timely in completing the job. I would most definitely recommend MVP and have plans to use this company again for some interior painting.

Dwight Watson from Calgary
Dwight Watson from Calgary

Stucco Painting

Brooks was very helpful in providing colour swatches and setting up a schedule to do the job. The work was completed on schedule and the team was helpful in making any minor adjustments and cleaning the site. I am very satisfied with the finished job (also got lots of compliments from the neighbours) and would highly recommend Mountainview to anyone.

Doc in Calgary
Doc in Calgary

Exterior painting and stucco coating

From the initial meeting with Brooks he presented as a genuine, honest, professional and knowledgeable individual who provided us with advice, suggestions and fair quote. This was a totally different experience than with other similar companies we had requested quotes from. Our job was attended to in a short period of time and the Mountain View team of painters were very friendly and did a superb job on our home. The house looks wonderful and we are so pleased with not only the work but the whole experience working with Brooks and his team. Painless. They did more than I would have expected. I have absolutely no problems in recommending them highly.

123SLR from Calgary
123SLR from Calgary

Incredible work, great owner

I worked with Brooks to redo exterior painting that was done all wrong by another supposed professional painting company. Brooks was empathetic of my previous experience and conscientious of my very tight budget. His crew was very fast, meticulous work, and left a beautifully clean work site. They worked very quickly and flawlessly painted my stucco, soffits and accent beams. Their lines are excellent. My house has never looked so beautiful. I've already had neighbours stop by and ask for Brooks' contact info. I'd recommend them any day! Thanks Brooks!

Paul H.
Paul H.

Exterior Painting

We hired Mountain View Painters to paint the stucco on the exterior of our home. Trevor was very prompt in getting an estimate to us and was thorough in explaining what was included in the price. They arrived when they said they would and were very prompt at completing the work. They did an excellent job on both the painting and cleanup. I required some additional repairs to the stucco above what was quoted on and they were fair with the cost. It was a pleasure dealing with Trevor and would highly recommend them to friends and family.

More about Mountain View Painters Inc.

Mountain View Painters is a full-service painting company, specializing in elastomeric stucco coatings. We have access to a wide array of top-quality products that are proven to improve the durability and appearance of your property, guaranteed!

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Stucco Revitalization Exterior painting Interior Painting Stucco Repair Powerwashing Colour Consultation
Our supplier of choice is Cloverdale Paint, a Western Canadian based business with 84 years of tireless testing and product development to become a top provider of state of the art products. With a vast network of retail branches and perfected and customized colour tinting techniques, we are able to provide customized solutions in an efficient and timely manner.
Elastomeric Coatings A rubber-based coating which provides a breathable yet waterproof layer. Stucco Coating Process We identify any areas of damage and follow up with advanced surface preparation and coating application
2006
Cheque and e-transfer
BBB A+ Rated
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on project completed.