York Home Improvement Supplies

Diana from Newmarket
Diana from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

L3X1R3

I wanted to get door inserts for a long time, and now that I finally have, my house feels more like a home. I couldn't be happier with the outcome of the inserts and I have recommended this company to a few of my friends. The staff that actually put the door into place were so friendly and answered all of my questions happily and professionally, no matter how silly they sounded to me. I have gotten countless compliments on my new doors and each one makes me so happy. :)

Frank, Bradford West Gwillimbury
Frank, Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Glass shower door

Once bitten, twice smitten! First time it was a beautiful glass insert installed to perfection. Most recently, a glass shower door. Prompt, precise and affordable service from a reliable, professional company!

Thanks Frank, We appreciate the Business!

Artur from Toronto
Artur from Toronto

bathtub shower door

Installation was done perfectly , contractors come as scheduled. The price was lower than any other places we called for quotes. We were very pleased with quality of glass and hinges they provide. Dean showed us different options for door handles

Tammy Toye in Bradford
Tammy Toye in Bradford
3 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Door Inserts

Extremely happy with our new door inserts. Would not hesitate to recommend York Home Improvement Supplies. End result is a beautiful new door at a very good price and spectacular service from start to finsh!!!

Glenn from Richmond Hill
Glenn from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Shower Glass Door

Dean was a pleasure to work with. He answered all of my questions and requests for multiple quotes for different shower door configurations. The product was fabulous. I did not want any extra hardware including rails or clips. And they were about half the price of two other places I had inquired. I would be happy to recommend them to others.

Thank you Glenn for the business, the glass shower enclosure really did compliment the look of your beautiful new bathroom!

Len from Newmarket
Len from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Glass Shower Door

Dean measured the new opening after a renovation in our bathroom for a shower side panel and door. It took two weeks for fabrication, and the installation was done on time by a qualified installer. Door looks fabulous and well worth the price paid. Dealing with Dean was a pleasure.

Thank you Len for the review!....we try our very best for a speedy turnaround time and we're happy you're happy :-)
Thanks again, Dean

SB from Newmarket
SB from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Glass Inserts

The product and service that I received from York Home Improvement Supplies was exceptional. I had been searching for glass inserts and was not having much success until I went to York Home Improvement Supplies. Dean was extremely helpful through the entire selection and installation process. Not only did he install new inserts on both of our doors and side panels, he also installed new hardware. The job was reasonably priced and the work was done in a professinal and courteous manner. I have additional work to be done in the spring and York Home Improvement Supplies will definitely be the supplier I hire to do that work. Many thanks for making my experience with your company a very positive one.

Thank you kindly for taking the time to complete a review for us, we appreciate the kind words and look forward to serving you in the future!

Lucy from Keswick
Lucy from Keswick
4 reviews Keswick, ON

Door inserts

We just got our door inserts put in an they looked great. From the first time i went into the show room Dean was always very helpfull an answer all my questions he was very professional and when they came to do the installation they did a great job. we were very satisfied with the price and the job they did. Thank you very much York home improvement. Any one other looking for inserts check Yorksupplies.com you will be very happy you did:)

Thanks Lucy for the wonderful words, enjoy your new custom built home.....it's beautiful :-)
York Home Improvement Supplies -
Newmarket, Ontario

Corinne mccullough from Woodbridge
Corinne mccullough from Woodbridge
4 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Door handles and inserts

We just moved and had painted the entire house and were about to put back the ugly worn door knobs throughout the house when a friend recommended York. We could not believe that installation was included with our purchase of the hardware. The installer had a hard time with the install as it was complex due to poor installation of the doors. He did an amazing job and even came back to adjust one door too. And we also got door inserts which we just love. The workmanship is excellent and the service was 10 plus.....highly recommend them.

Thank you again Corinne for your patience, we do try our very best for a smooth installation!
We appreciate the Business :-)

KW from Barrie
KW from Barrie

Door Inserts

We recently moved into a newly built home and had York Home Improvements install 2 full length door inserts. They were great and even cleaned up all the mess from cutting the holes in our doors larger. They were reasonably priced, very easy to deal with and even fixed the alignment of our door that has been rubbing since we moved in.

We have already given their contact numbers to some of our neighbors looking for door inserts. Thanks again for the great service provided.

Thank you for the kind words, enjoy your new home!

More about York Home Improvement Supplies

CUSTOM GLASS SHOWER ENCLOSURES 905-952-7307 York Home Improvement Supplies is located in Newmarket Ontario. We strive to keep our customers our number one priority by offering Top Quality Products and Superior Service. We have been involved in the Construction & Glass Business for a total of 15 years within the ...
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Newmarket?