The Stone Company

Formerly **This is not a real company**This is a test company*
Interlocking Stone
1201-80 John St Toronto ON M5V 3X4

Giving Back Award winner 4 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 4 times

Reviews for The Stone Company

Karen Rhamey
Karen Rhamey

Test

This is a test this is a test This is a test this is a test This is a test this is a test This is a test this is a test

This is a test response. Thank you

Testing Testing

This is a Test, This is a Test. Testing, Testing, Testing, This is a Test, This is a Test ,This is a Test This is a TestThis is a Test

This is a test response.

Megan Sullivan  in Toronto
Megan Sullivan in Toronto

Test Review

This is a test review. This is a test review. This is a test review.This is a test review.This is a test review.This is a test review.This is a test review.

Thank you for your review!

julia in Toronto
julia in Toronto

Test Review

This is a test review for the review webinar. This is a test review for the review webinar. This is a test review for the review webinar. This is a test review for the review webinar.

big in Toronto
big in Toronto

HO HO HO

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring
Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun
HO HO HO...
to be approved to check transactional email!

chama cham cham  in Old Toronto
chama cham cham in Old Toronto

Spice World

Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna,
I wanna really, really, really wanna review email to work

pinko in Old Toronto
pinko in Old Toronto

DO reviews work

DO reviews work do they really - can yo actually add images to a review this way when not logged in and writing a review? We shall see very soon -

Vista Views in Toronto
Vista Views in Toronto

DO reviews work

jmas in Old Toronto
jmas in Old Toronto

Excellent job

I was really happy with the job that was done. Transformed the entire ascetic of my front yard. They didn't make much of a mess and were done in less time than estimated and within budget .

Thanks for your feedback. I'm so glad you were happy with the job!

More about The Stone Company

The Stone Company was founded in 1992 and has a team of dedicated craftsmen to install tiles in your home - kitchens, hallways, bathrooms, basements. We work with materials you provide, such as limestone, marble, in tiles etc. We can also recommend and work with you to choose stone from wholesalers we work with.

Interlocking Stone, Tile & Stone Contractors, Demolition, and Waterproofing
Stone walkways and patios. Stone fireplace and custom wall work.
Stone co. Brand brands. Stones & Co. More Stones for Less. Stone Brand brands. Brand new stones.
Modern and rustic stone work specalties in modern stone work and classical techniques. Modern and rustic stone work specalties in modern stone work and classical techniques.
We specialize in all kinds of specialty stone work. Patterned stones and walkways. Patio stones and walls. We specialize in all kinds of specialty stone work. Patterned stones and walkways. Patio stones and walls. We specialize in all kinds of specialty stone work. Patterned stones and walkways. Patio stones and walls. We specialize in all kinds of specialty stone work. Patterned stones and walkways. Patio stones and walls.
1903
Full Money Back Guaruntee
Cash, Visa, Cheque
STP Licenced.
Dr. Tubs Reglazing offers a comprehensive 3-year warranty on both workmanship and materials whenrefinishing bathtubs, <http://www.bathtubrefinishingtoronto.ca/refinishing-services.html> provided that