MAHER HEATING & COOLING

Ahad IMRIT from Richmond Hill
Ahad IMRIT from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace and Humidifier Repair

My Furnace has been blowing cool air for a few days and was very tough last night due to extreme cold. I called Maher in the morning and by noon a technician (Shafiq) came to repair my furnace, made a thorough diagnostic, provide helpful advice and was so kind and friendly. He also detected that my humidifier was not working and fixed it at the same time. Fortunately, he had spare parts readily available and the job was done to my full satisfaction at a reasonable fee.

I definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional, trustworthy and reliable licensed technician.

michael in Toronto
michael in Toronto

Installation of new furnace

Vali of Maher Refrigeration provided us a new furnace at a super competitive price. Service was exceptional and far exceeded expectations. I'm a very happy customer who highly recommends them.

Willy in Richmond Hill
Willy in Richmond Hill

Water heater exchange

I had a Sears Kenmore gas tank under "warranty" for 9 years.
The burner stopped working, so I contacted Sears for the part.No luck, it is not available for 4 weeks, therefore no hot water.
If I wanted it sooner, I must contact their service dept.that for 230.00, will order the Waranteed part, but it would take 3 weeks, that way. We are a family of 4....they do not care.
I called Maher Refrigeration on Saturday December 19,2015.
On Sunday December 20,they came (Kamran and Vali), at 9:30 amazing.By 11:30am, I had hot water and a happy family.
I have now a brand new Rheem tank, a clean installation.
These guys went out of their way to protect floors, stairs, etc.
On my behalf and my family , THANK YOU.

furnace

November 19/15 Furnace Replacement
i've used Maher in the past and we'v been satisfied with the work that he has done. Recently our furnace was not working sufficianly so we called Maher to come and check the problem. He suggested that we get a new furnace so we did and are satified with it. The price was fair and the level of professionalism was excellent.
Thank you team Maher our go to company for repairs.
Call Maher, you'll be glad you did.
Markham ontario

nas from Toronto
nas from Toronto

Furnace replacement, Hot water tank replacement, A/C relocate

The team at Maher arrived on time, and were very professional. Asked questions as to were we wanted to place everything and any specifics. Took into account any input from us as to where stuff should be place. Akib was every professional and very good at what he did. All work was done within a reasonable amount of time and very cleanly. I would definitely hire them again and refer them to others.

baxamusa from Toronto
baxamusa from Toronto

Replaced Furnace in my home at Brampton Ontario

I found Maher Refigeration services advertisement in a local asian newspaper recently when the temperature dropped and I could sense that my old furnace was at the end of its road. I contacted Valibhai Patel and he was very patient in replying to all my questions on which model and type of furnace would be best for my home. Furnace is a very important part of living in Canada and many people do not understand the importance of it. Vali bhai who is the owner of Maher Refigeration explained in detail about the importance and which models are good for your home. I chose Rheem R96V which is a two stage variable speed furnace and on checking online saw maximum reviews from furnace installers very good and positive on the company and the life of the product.
Valibhai did an excellent job and his team really got my problem solved in all ways to get my home ready for the harsh winter months which are round the corner soon.
I would recommend Valibhai as a honest, hardworking and down to earth person whom you can talk to very easily and explain your requirement and even get what you want and in your budget.
I wish all the best to them in their business and the service provided to the community in doing a commendable job.
Thank You.
Yunus

Safiyya79 from Toronto
Safiyya79 from Toronto

Furnace maintenance and gas leak repair

My husband's family, and me and my husband have used them for many years now. They have done everything from repair our washing machine to replace our furnace. Last year, our furnace broke down on Thursday evening. Vali came in that evening to take a look and gave us our various options including to fix the problem or replace the furnace (low, mid and high range). We decided to replace our old furnace. They came in on Saturday on time and left the place spotless. Yesterday, we called them for our annual furnace maintenance (before we kick it on for the winter). Vali came in and asked us if we smell gas, which we couldn't. We did a manual test and sure enough there was a very small gas leak. He repaired it for us, cleaned out our furnace, and gave us some great advise on filters, etc. We've always been very happy with the quality of work and response time from this company.

New Furnace Installed

We were looking for a new furnace, my friend suggested to check with Vali. I had quotes from others also. Vali's quotation was very reasonable & affordable. He came home to check what size we'll need. Vali & his team were right on time the next day with the new furnace.
We are extremely satisfied with the new furnace installed & we strongly recommend Vali of Maher company for any installation.

Deus from Toronto
Deus from Toronto

Gas Furnace Replacement

Two weeks ago, I had a problem with our furnace. So, I called a few companies, but due to their high costs, I started to look for a price that we could afford. I asked someone if they know any other company. Luckily, one of my relatives asked me to call Homeservice Canada and Mr. Vali from Maher called and spoke to me with the price and unit of the furnace. So, I told him, 'I will speak to my husband and we will decide from there.' And a few more companies called. But because Mr. Vali's price is affordable, we chose Maher to install it. We're glad that we chose them because they're pleasant, well experienced, they are on time and easy to speak with. We strongly recommend Maher Company for any appliance installation. Thank you Mr. Vali and team.

More about MAHER HEATING & COOLING

Maher heating & cooling has been providing Repair, Service & Installation of Furnace, Fireplace, Boilers, Tank & Tank Less Water Heater, Gas piping, Humidifiers, Central & Duct Less Air Conditioner, Electronic & UV Air Cleaners, HRV, ERV Air Treatment & All Major Appliances( Gas & Electrical) to the GTA & ...