Aleks Moving Inc.

Moving & Storage
350 Martin St. Milton ON
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Milton  >  Aleks Moving Inc.

Reviews for Aleks Moving Inc.

Ed  from Essex
1 review Essex, ON

Francesco and his crew did an excellent job. They quoted me a flat rate and they did the job on time and went the extra mile. Very professional would recommend them to anybody. Two thumbs up Thanks Alek Moving

Thank you .
We wish you all the best .

Robert from Brampton

I had not moved in a very long time. Aleks guys were very professional. They quoted me a price after seeing everything that had to be moved. They were very careful and there was no damage to the furniture or the walls. They have a very large vehicle so everything was done in one shot. They were on time and we were done earlier than expected. I would certainly recommend them.

Thank you for the comment .

Casey from Mississauga

Francesco and his team were very pleasant and nice to deal with. They were prompt and were able to complete a job that seemed impossible and did it ahead of my planned schedule. I highly recommend contacting them for large or small moves, including what may seem as the impossible they will guide you in the right direction.

Thank you for the comment .
Anytime or for anything just give us a ring .

Jenn from Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Assisted Review

You guys did a great job, I want to applaude Bart, he did alot but over all, a great job everyone!! Thank you so much for your service! I will be recommending you. Jenn :)?

Thank you Jenn.
We wish you all the best .

Shaun from Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Aleks' favourite word is "fast" and he delivers on his promise. He knows that what a crew of 2 can do in a day, a crew of 5 can do in minutes, with both accuracy and attention to detail. They arrived on site even earlier than I did, and did a phenomenal job while taking care of both my possessions and my property. I've used them before, and would be thrilled to use them again

Thank you so much for your comment .
We like to get things done and leave a client very happy. :)))

Magdalena from Mississauga

I hired Aleks Moving , to move from Mississauga to Oakville they were professional, punctual and very friendly .
The flat rate price they gave me was the exact price I paid .
I would def refer them to all my family and friends .
My cousin is also moving and she will be calling you .
Keep up the great work guys .

Thank you again.

Thank you .
We will always be ready for you .

More about Aleks Moving Inc.

Family Owned Business
Moving & Delivery
EXPERIENCED MOVERS
Seniors Discount !!

416-889-5167
Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Georgetown,Kitchener

519-991-3118
Windsor, Essex, Tecumseh, Amherstburg, Lasalle, Belle River, Leamington

Call us today for a free estimate.

2-3 MEN /BIG TRUCKS
LOCAL OR LONG DISTANCE MOVES
SMALL OR BIG JOBS
SERVICING MISSISSAUGA AND SORROUNDING AREAS.

NO HIDDEN FEES!!!
FLAT RATES
Piano / Organ moves
BEST RATES IN ONTARIO
FREE ESTIMATES
Carefull movers

Moving & Storage and Self Storage
Moving & Storage Delivery Loading Un-loading Assembling Disassembling Packing - Unpacking
Specialties We are family owned business that offers a complete relocation service tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our services include: free estimates including visiting your home so we have a better understanding for the move; there are no surprises for you or the movers. Delivery of packing materials if needed, packing and unpacking if required, protection of all furniture, dismantling and reassembling, short and long-term storage, inventory service, and more. Serving: Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Bramton, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Burlington, Guelph, Kithcener, Toronto and surrounding areas. We also service: Windsor, Ontario- Tecumseh, Lasalle, Belle River , Amherstburg and surrounding areas. Services: Moving & Delivery Trucks Long Distance Short Distance Residential Corporate re: Office and Commercial Self Storage Our rates are highly competitive. We provide, upon request, all-inclusive estimates in writing with no hidden fees. We work within your time frame .
2007