Aleks Moving Inc.

Moving & Storage
350 Martin St. Milton ON
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Milton  >  Aleks Moving Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Aleks Moving Inc.

Moe in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

I hired them to do a job for me and I have had bad experience in the past with other movers .
I was happy with their Flat rate Quote they gave me before the moving date .
They promised 2 men and a truck .
Then on the moving date they showed up 5 men and a big truck .
I was so happy with these movers , they make the industry of moving look good.
Way to go Francesk , Aleks and the rest of the guys .
I will tell everyone about you guys , very professional , polite and HARD WORKERS.
Thank you very much for everything, my inlaws will be calling you for their move next month.

Job Price

Thank you for the review .
We wish you all the best.

dollores in Milton

So I just moved Nov 16th and let me tell you I can't tell you how happy I was with this family owned buisness it father's and sons and company. These guys were nothing but professional hard working movers. They made my move stress free and so easy. They were careful and wrapped all my things properly.i
would highly recommend them if you want efficient hard working men that will make your move stress free.

Job Price

Thank you for your review dollores.
It was a long day but as long as the client is satisfied that makes us happy.
We wish you and your family all the best :)

Patricksmart
1 review Milton, ON

Awesome service from start to finish! Got a flat rate and no surprises!! showed up on time at my house with 5 guys! Very polite and professional! would definitely recommend to anyone,they are professional and are very careful with everything...Thanks again guys for your awesome service!

Thank you Patrick Smart.
We will always be ready for you .

ansariumairm from Milton
1 review Ottawa, ON

Arrived right on time, moved very professionally and with speed without damaging anything. Dismantled beds, sofas and other furniture and then reassembled them as well as they were. Lifted very heavy furniture and boxed from the kitchen and rooms.

Friendly guys, will definitely recommend.

Job Price

Thank you for the review . It was a pleasure working with you .

Brendan Burke from Milton
1 review Windsor, ON

Aleks picked up 2 extremely heavy custom dressers that a different company tried unsuccessfully to move from my mothers basement.They delivered to my house the next day very friendly and professional I will use them in the future and I highly recommend them

Job Price

It was a challenge up the tight stair way but we had to get it done . Thank you for the review . We will always be ready.

jessie from Badjeros
1 review Essex, ON

Aleks Moving is a fantastic family business that I would recommend to anyone. We moved from a second floor apartment (with full woodworking garage) about 400Km north. They had a challenge on their hands getting all of the big stuff down the stairs (wooden wardrobes, fridge etc) but handled it all in stride. Francesco came out for the initial consultation and Aleks was there for the move, on both ends. He and his crew worked very quickly, and they were careful with everything. Nothing was damaged, which is amazing considering what they had to squeeze through doorways. The entire crew was polite and friendly. They had us loaded and unloaded in record time. They were on time, gave a good flat rate price, did a wonderful job, and called to follow up. Great family, glad to do business with them.

Job Price

We are happy that we lived up to your standards and that you are satisfied with our service. Thank you for your feedback!!

Trish from Milton

Would highly recommend Alek's Moving. On time, professional, friendly and no hidden fees. They made a stressful move run smoothly! Refreshing to find moving company do what they say they will do. Wanna stress free move? Call Alek's Moving!

Job Price

For a stress free move that's what we are about . Thank you . We appreciate the comments. :)

Diane from Etobicoke

Aleks and his crew moved me recently. Francesco had come to my home for an overview and give a flat rate, which was to my satisfaction. The day of the move, they were prompt, on the dot ready, and swiftly took over moving all my heavy furniture in an efficient and methodical manner. The same took place at the other end. They were careful with my possessions and all were polite and friendly.. All was wrapped up in good time and not drawn out, which is very important for myself to get started on putting things away. Thanks guys.

Job Price

Thanks Diane . We are happy that you were pleased with the move .
Anytime you need us we will be ready for you :)

Raj from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Francesco, Adnan and Zack were extremely professional and were by far the best moving company I have hired. Francesco and his team were very careful when they were moving furniture out from Oakville to Milton. Francesco and his team were extremely friendly, punctual and also for surprises in price at the last minute.. Thanks for all your help and for your honesty and also for being my personal interior decorators as well, for advising which stuff should go where. I give them ten on ten.

Job Price

Raj we are happy that you were very satisfied with the move and job well done.
We try and do a little of everything moving , decorating , installing etc..
Thank you for your compliments .

More about Aleks Moving Inc.

Family Owned Business
Moving & Delivery
EXPERIENCED MOVERS
Seniors Discount !!

416-889-5167
Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Georgetown,Kitchener

519-991-3118
Windsor, Essex, Tecumseh, Amherstburg, Lasalle, Belle River, Leamington

Call us today for a free estimate.

2-3 MEN /BIG TRUCKS
LOCAL OR LONG DISTANCE MOVES
SMALL OR BIG JOBS
SERVICING MISSISSAUGA AND SORROUNDING AREAS.

NO HIDDEN FEES!!!
FLAT RATES
Piano / Organ moves
BEST RATES IN ONTARIO
FREE ESTIMATES
Carefull movers

Moving & Storage and Self Storage
Moving & Storage Delivery Loading Un-loading Assembling Disassembling Packing - Unpacking
Specialties We are family owned business that offers a complete relocation service tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our services include: free estimates including visiting your home so we have a better understanding for the move; there are no surprises for you or the movers. Delivery of packing materials if needed, packing and unpacking if required, protection of all furniture, dismantling and reassembling, short and long-term storage, inventory service, and more. Serving: Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Bramton, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Burlington, Guelph, Kithcener, Toronto and surrounding areas. We also service: Windsor, Ontario- Tecumseh, Lasalle, Belle River , Amherstburg and surrounding areas. Services: Moving & Delivery Trucks Long Distance Short Distance Residential Corporate re: Office and Commercial Self Storage Our rates are highly competitive. We provide, upon request, all-inclusive estimates in writing with no hidden fees. We work within your time frame .
2007