Aleks Moving Inc.

Moving & Storage
350 Martin St. Milton ON
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Milton  >  Aleks Moving Inc.

Reviews for Aleks Moving Inc.

Dishman family in Tecumseh
1 review Windsor, ON

Francesco and his team turned what could be a stressful day into a efficient and pleasant move. Moved me a few months ago and the boys were so good we used them to move my parents. Very reliable company.

Thank you for the review .
We'll always be there when in need for you and all your family and friends.

Alida in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Awesome service from the start . They gave me a great flat rate price and provided a great service . Francesco and the movers went above and beyond to provide exceptional service . thank you so much for your fast and proffesional service . I highly recommend Aleks moving . I will spread the word to all my friends for such a great moving company !!'

Thank you Alida for the review . Best wishes in your new home .

1 review Windsor, ON

Francesko and his team did a great job. Flat rate – no hourly! They arrived on time, worked quickly and damaged none of my (very heavy) stuff. They even helped me take apart a bed that wouldn't fit on the elevator. A good experience. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the review.
We are happy that you were pleased with the moving service.

Willow in Milton

I usually don't do referrals because I have never been satisfied with past mover. I have to give the Aleks Moving Inc top rating. They are professional and considerate and show pride in the work they do. The were efficient and in no time the move was done. I was surprise how time flew and all was done! I was was given a quote and yes there were stairs involved. Didn't hear one complaint. The men were very pleasant and courteous. Do yourself a favour and book with this family business as they will not let you down. No hidden fees, stand by there quote and overall good, honest people. A rarety!

Thank you for your review. We wish you and your family all the best in your new home.

Gabriella Mazarakis in Milton

I found Alek's Moving on Homestars after getting quotes from other moving companies. Everyone had such positive things to say about them so I asked them to come by my house for a quote. Francesko was so professional and friendly. Even though it was a small job (only a few large items out of my basement storage) he still took the time to understand what the job would be at both the pick up and drop off location so he could give me the right estimate from the beginning.
His crew showed up on time and moved so fast.

There was no hesitation at all as to how to get these large pieces into a narrow townhouse. They were in and out in no time.

I loved that they charge by flat rate and not hourly. Other movers have an incentive to move as slowly with a big surprise bill at the end. Alek's movers were so quick and organized and charged me exactly what they said they would. They caused no damage whatsoever and were so respectful of my home.
Our family has moved 5 times in the GTA and this was by far the best group of professionals I have dealt with. Flat rate quotes are the only way to go! Moving is such a stressful life event, and these guys actually made it fun.
This was a small job but I would hire him again when I move my entire house.
Many thanks to Francesko and his team!

Thank you for the review .
We will always be ready for you guys anytime.

Moe in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

I hired them to do a job for me and I have had bad experience in the past with other movers .
I was happy with their Flat rate Quote they gave me before the moving date .
They promised 2 men and a truck .
Then on the moving date they showed up 5 men and a big truck .
I was so happy with these movers , they make the industry of moving look good.
Way to go Francesk , Aleks and the rest of the guys .
I will tell everyone about you guys , very professional , polite and HARD WORKERS.
Thank you very much for everything, my inlaws will be calling you for their move next month.

Thank you for the review .
We wish you all the best.

dollores in Milton

So I just moved Nov 16th and let me tell you I can't tell you how happy I was with this family owned buisness it father's and sons and company. These guys were nothing but professional hard working movers. They made my move stress free and so easy. They were careful and wrapped all my things properly.i
would highly recommend them if you want efficient hard working men that will make your move stress free.

Thank you for your review dollores.
It was a long day but as long as the client is satisfied that makes us happy.
We wish you and your family all the best :)

Patricksmart
1 review Milton, ON

Awesome service from start to finish! Got a flat rate and no surprises!! showed up on time at my house with 5 guys! Very polite and professional! would definitely recommend to anyone,they are professional and are very careful with everything...Thanks again guys for your awesome service!

Thank you Patrick Smart.
We will always be ready for you .

ansariumairm from Milton
1 review Ottawa, ON

Arrived right on time, moved very professionally and with speed without damaging anything. Dismantled beds, sofas and other furniture and then reassembled them as well as they were. Lifted very heavy furniture and boxed from the kitchen and rooms.

Friendly guys, will definitely recommend.

Thank you for the review . It was a pleasure working with you .

More about Aleks Moving Inc.

Family Owned Business
Moving & Delivery
EXPERIENCED MOVERS
Seniors Discount !!

416-889-5167
Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Georgetown,Kitchener

519-991-3118
Windsor, Essex, Tecumseh, Amherstburg, Lasalle, Belle River, Leamington

Call us today for a free estimate.

2-3 MEN /BIG TRUCKS
LOCAL OR LONG DISTANCE MOVES
SMALL OR BIG JOBS
SERVICING MISSISSAUGA AND SORROUNDING AREAS.

NO HIDDEN FEES!!!
FLAT RATES
Piano / Organ moves
BEST RATES IN ONTARIO
FREE ESTIMATES
Carefull movers

Moving & Storage and Self Storage
Moving & Storage Delivery Loading Un-loading Assembling Disassembling Packing - Unpacking
Specialties We are family owned business that offers a complete relocation service tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our services include: free estimates including visiting your home so we have a better understanding for the move; there are no surprises for you or the movers. Delivery of packing materials if needed, packing and unpacking if required, protection of all furniture, dismantling and reassembling, short and long-term storage, inventory service, and more. Serving: Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Bramton, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Burlington, Guelph, Kithcener, Toronto and surrounding areas. We also service: Windsor, Ontario- Tecumseh, Lasalle, Belle River , Amherstburg and surrounding areas. Services: Moving & Delivery Trucks Long Distance Short Distance Residential Corporate re: Office and Commercial Self Storage Our rates are highly competitive. We provide, upon request, all-inclusive estimates in writing with no hidden fees. We work within your time frame .
2007