Aleks Moving Inc.

Moving & Storage
350 Martin St. Milton ON
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Milton  >  Aleks Moving Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Aleks Moving Inc.

Alida in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Awesome service from the start . They gave me a great flat rate price and provided a great service . Francesco and the movers went above and beyond to provide exceptional service . thank you so much for your fast and proffesional service . I highly recommend Aleks moving . I will spread the word to all my friends for such a great moving company !!'

Job Price

Thank you Alida for the review . Best wishes in your new home .

1 review Windsor, ON

Francesko and his team did a great job. Flat rate – no hourly! They arrived on time, worked quickly and damaged none of my (very heavy) stuff. They even helped me take apart a bed that wouldn't fit on the elevator. A good experience. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you for the review.
We are happy that you were pleased with the moving service.

Willow in Milton

I usually don't do referrals because I have never been satisfied with past mover. I have to give the Aleks Moving Inc top rating. They are professional and considerate and show pride in the work they do. The were efficient and in no time the move was done. I was surprise how time flew and all was done! I was was given a quote and yes there were stairs involved. Didn't hear one complaint. The men were very pleasant and courteous. Do yourself a favour and book with this family business as they will not let you down. No hidden fees, stand by there quote and overall good, honest people. A rarety!