Aleks Moving Inc.

Moving & Storage
350 Martin St. Milton ON
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Milton  >  Aleks Moving Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Aleks Moving Inc.

RAVI in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Francesko and his team moved us today. During our initial meeting he promised that they would make our moving process smooth and stress free and they completely delivered. He were on time and did not leave until the job was completed.

Would recommend.

Job Price

Thank you for feedback . We will always be there anytime :)

Herminio in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I dont have words to recommend enough this company. Is a family business and all of them are very nice people, work hard and very efficiently. Thanks Aleks, Francesco, Mario, Sanchez... there are three more workers I don't remember their names. Good Job!!!, thanks a lot.

Job Price

Thank you for the feedback , you have an amazing family .

Susan & Bernard
1 review Burlington, ON

These guys were great! My Dad is 93 and they moved him from one seniors residence to another before noon, starting at 7AM. They provided a complete cost for the move up front. We paid a reasonable down payment and gave them a money order upon completion. No added costs. They were very considerate and placed the furniture and boxes where we wanted them to be. I would use this company again and definitely would recommend them to friends and family.

Job Price

Thank you for the review Susan and Bernard , we will always be there anytime you need us to .

Jackie in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

I am most happy with the moving job that these guys did for me. It was really short notice but they certainly came through for me. They were very nice polite guys. I would highly recommend Alek's Movers to anyone. Thank you guys for a job well done.

Job Price

Thank you for the review .

Joyce k in Toronto

Great job done! Unlike most moving companies they gave me a flat rate. No lazing around with them. They arrived right on time with 5 guys and got to work immediately. Very organized! I was expecting the move to take a lot longer than it actually did. All the men were professional and I didn’t have to lift a finger. They did everything! I would definitely recommend them!! Thanks for all your help!

Job Price

Moving is very stressful and especially when movers try to milk time.
We will always be there for you.
Thank you for your feedback Joyce K.

I am a person with a rare form of Muscular Dystrophy, and I could no longer do any lifting. I hired Alec's moving company and they did exactly what they said they were going to do. Francesco, you are a great guy, thank you buddy for your help!!! I would definitely recommend this company. :-)

Job Price

Thank you for the review , we will always be there for you when you need us .

Muhammad Kashif in Toronto

Apartment Move
Mississauga, Ontario

It was an excellent experience for me dealing with Aleks Moving Inc. The team is very professional, courteous and fast, they completed the work in less than the expected time and they were very helpful. Most importantly, they are very careful handling the stuff and make sure it arrives safely from one place to another.

I strongly recommend them.

Cheers
Muhammad K

Job Price

Thank you Muhammad . Is very nice to know you, your brother and your family .
You guys are great people.

Dishman family in Tecumseh
1 review Windsor, ON

Francesco and his team turned what could be a stressful day into a efficient and pleasant move. Moved me a few months ago and the boys were so good we used them to move my parents. Very reliable company.

Job Price

Thank you for the review .
We'll always be there when in need for you and all your family and friends.

Alida in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Awesome service from the start . They gave me a great flat rate price and provided a great service . Francesco and the movers went above and beyond to provide exceptional service . thank you so much for your fast and proffesional service . I highly recommend Aleks moving . I will spread the word to all my friends for such a great moving company !!'

Job Price

Thank you Alida for the review . Best wishes in your new home .

More about Aleks Moving Inc.

Family Owned Business
Moving & Delivery
EXPERIENCED MOVERS
Seniors Discount !!

416-889-5167
Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Georgetown,Kitchener

519-991-3118
Windsor, Essex, Tecumseh, Amherstburg, Lasalle, Belle River, Leamington

Call us today for a free estimate.

2-3 MEN /BIG TRUCKS
LOCAL OR LONG DISTANCE MOVES
SMALL OR BIG JOBS
SERVICING MISSISSAUGA AND SORROUNDING AREAS.

NO HIDDEN FEES!!!
FLAT RATES
Piano / Organ moves
BEST RATES IN ONTARIO
FREE ESTIMATES
Carefull movers

Moving & Storage and Self Storage
Moving & Storage Delivery Loading Un-loading Assembling Disassembling Packing - Unpacking
Specialties We are family owned business that offers a complete relocation service tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our services include: free estimates including visiting your home so we have a better understanding for the move; there are no surprises for you or the movers. Delivery of packing materials if needed, packing and unpacking if required, protection of all furniture, dismantling and reassembling, short and long-term storage, inventory service, and more. Serving: Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Bramton, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Burlington, Guelph, Kithcener, Toronto and surrounding areas. We also service: Windsor, Ontario- Tecumseh, Lasalle, Belle River , Amherstburg and surrounding areas. Services: Moving & Delivery Trucks Long Distance Short Distance Residential Corporate re: Office and Commercial Self Storage Our rates are highly competitive. We provide, upon request, all-inclusive estimates in writing with no hidden fees. We work within your time frame .
2007