SMC FENCES

Reviews for SMC FENCES

Sharon Andrews  in Scarborough
Sharon Andrews in Scarborough

Fence project

They did such a fast and suciffent job. I didn’t except for the job to be done in December, but they made it happen! My fence around my entire back yard was done completely within 2 days. I’m beyond happy with the results and would recommend anyone and everyone to get their fence done with this company.

Aggelos in San Francisco
Aggelos in San Francisco
0 reviews Montreal, QC

Fence job

Simply the best fence company that I dealt with in long time I have done a lot of fence in my previous houses that I live with I found this company very professional and easy to deal with

Thank you so much love working again and again with you

Old fence removal.

Smc fence has removed my old fence and replaced it with new fence for me and all the neighborhood we made sure the all the old fence including the post footing to be removed they came with all kinds of machines and fare amount of labor they have done it in matter of two weeks three weeks before the deadline we really please with the professionalism.

Tuanjuo in Toronto
Tuanjuo in Toronto

Great communication

Are job was not regular job it need it alot alot of communication with neighbors and i can imagine the amount of phone calls mirza got. I personally called him so many time to get the job done and every time i call he responded to my call and made my life so much easier finally the job was done and looks great and over my expectations i really recommend working with this company and i will definitely call them for any fence work

Was great experience really happy to do business with you and your neighbours

Blackdimond in Toronto
Blackdimond in Toronto

New neighborhood fence

Smc fence have done our back yard fence for me and all my neighbors. We are all happy and satisfied with materials and workmanahip i really recommend them for fence work

Rahim79 in Toronto
Rahim79 in Toronto

Hard job made easy

We looked for contractor to build our fence and deck for me and my neighbors. We need it to be done as soon as possible we called so many contractors they all gave us starting day in September only Sargoon from smc fences gave us starting time with in one week. He and his crew was really professional in quality and time of starting, got everything done with in one week and we are all happy with workmanship.

Thank you so much really happy to get it done

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

second job from smc very happy again

This is the second time we are using SMC FENCES and we are really happy with wood quality and workmanship they do build great fence and it is the best fence I've ever seen in Caledon area.

Than you so much for the review I really appreciate your time.

Mresh in
Mresh in

Wooden deck

We have got a contractor to get are deck done they can and tool deposit and start the work and then took off and never came back again so we had to call another contractor to complete the job we called Sargoon from smc fences he came on time(really professional) and gave us better ideas and started and completed the work in matter of days really happy with the workmanship and professionalism.

So sorry for your hard time with the previous contractor we hope that we made it up for you if you need anything please feel free contacting me at any time

Sargoon Mirza
416-528-3067
Info@smcfences.com

Phil singh  in Brampton
Phil singh in Brampton

Great guys to deal with

These guys done our fences. The job was done quickly and cleanly i would definatly recomend them to my friends and family. The design was really nice and modern with good quality timber.

Phil was great dealing with you and your neighbours lovely neighbourhood.

More about SMC FENCES

SMC FENCES builds decks and fences in the GTA.