Home Pro Exterior Vancouver

Gabriela from Vancouver
Gabriela from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Eavesthrough Repairs

They are very hard to get a hold of.
Continually get the answering service. After finally getting an appointment and getting the eaves through cleaned, they were scheduled to do additonal work.I was continually reschedule for the a period of 6 weeks. Finally they told me they did not have people to do that type of work. I'm still struggling to get my deposit refunded. Decided to check them on BBB - They have an "F" rating too late for me. I could not find this company name on WCB either. Scott, Melisa and Brandy are the work people to deal with. I will never use this company.

Looking for Roofing pros in Vancouver?