Remodel Construction just completed a reno on our small bathroom and did an outstanding job in so many ways. I mention small because these days it’s difficult to get contractors to even bid on a small job. Not only did Chris respond immediately to our inquiry but also he worked closely with us all the way through. I have a few checkmark requirements for contractors and Chris gets checkmarks for every item:
• Understand the customer’s needs and work to meet them. Definitely, a check here. We had a budget in mind and Chris did a lot of research to find a tub, tile, shower door, vanity, etc. that are high quality and in our price range.
• Work done on time, another checkmark. Chris started and completed the job on the dates we agreed to.
• Quality workmanship – excellent workmanship
• Stay within budget – absolutely. Not a penny over, no unexpected increases, no surprises
• Service orientation – Chris worked for well over a month conferring with us on how to stick to our budget while having high quality products. All this before we signed a contract. All of his staff are hard working, friendly and respectful.
• Minimal intrusion in our home – our home is small and this is the only bathroom with a shower. We had use of our shower within a day of the tear down. Staff ensured there was minimal dust during the reno and did an excellent job cleaning up each day, making sure equipment was out of sight and there was no dust or debris. Since we have a dog that roams the house, this was really important
If you need a contractor, we highly recommend Chris, Remodel Construction and are now thinking about our next project.
- Company Response
First off I want to say what a pleasure it was to work for you and your wife, you are terrific people and the hospitality of a coffee and water every day was much appreciated. You made us welcome in your home right from the day we met.
We are so pleased that your washroom turned out how you wanted it too, and it really looks amazing. At Remodel Construction Co. we understand that clients like to be responded too in a timely manner and that we are able to understand their needs and requests when it comes to the products and finishes. We had several challenges to overcome before we were able to get started, such as budget limits and the quality of the materials that were going to be used in the washroom As you said it took us almost a month after we met originally checking for different styles of bath tubs and shower doors but eventually persistence paid off and we were able to source the right products for the project to suite the budget. It is important to both you the client and us the contractor that when we say that we are going to start your project we start and finish on time. When we start any job we are there every day until the job is completed unless something unforeseen arises.
Your project posed a bit of a challenge being able to set up the shower for you to use every night while the washroom and bath tub was being renovated seeing as you only had the one shower/tub but we able to make it work. Cleaning up our tools and leaving a tidy and clean work site every day is something we do on every job and believe it creates a safer workplace for everyne.
We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Thank you for your business, all the team at Remodel Construction Co.
Thank you for persevering with the review process at homestars, we really appreciate it.