Set For Design

Toronto ON M5R2E2
HomeStars  >  Interior Decorators in Toronto  >  Set For Design

Reviews for Set For Design

Katrina P. from Toronto

We hired Susan Toth of SET Design to help us "create" a semi-formal front room in our new home. Susan helped bring our vision to life in terms of design, sourcing pieces and decorating. We couldn't be happier with the finished product or Susan's services. She was professional, friendly, hard working and contientious. She has a knack for understanding one's personal style and taste and pulling a room together! Thank you Susan!

Thanks Katrina. I loved working with you guys and look forward to helping you again!

christina H. from Toronto

I recently completed a redecorating project in my condo with the help of Susan from Set for Design. When I embarked on this journey, I knew I couldn’t do it myself as I found it challenging to mix traditional pieces with some of my contemporary furniture. My place lacked cohesion and excitement. Susan reassured me that even with a modest budget, we can achieve the goal of infusing some style into the space. Susan was very professional and attentive to my vision. With her assistance, I now have a place that I am proud to show family and friends.

Thanks Christina. It was so much fun working with you and bringing some colour and cohesion into your condo!

Connie Cristovao from Toronto

We would like to say thank you to Susan for her professional assistance in helping us redecorate our living and dining rooms.
Her design and decorating expertise gave us inspiration, confidence and options that we couldn't otherwise have.
On the material selection process, Susan's many industry contacts gave us great choices and value on furniture, fabrics, flooring and lighting.
Overall our experience was positive, with everything done in a timely fashion. Susan was punctual with her visits and regularly
followed up on work that had been done.
We love our newly decorated rooms and will not hesitate to use her services again. We will highly recommend her to family and friends.

jb from Toronto

"I contacted Susan to inquire about having my investment condo staged. It was a lovely space but I had not furnished it at all so it felt cold and bare. Susan completely brought my property to life, and she was a pleasure to work with the whole time. Susan thanks for taking my place to a whole new level and creating a warm space with classy, modern, chic decor!"

Hi John,
I'm glad my vision for the space helped you to sell it quickly!

All the best in your new place,
Susan

Helen MacIntyre from Toronto

Susan is the best designer I have worked with. She is professional and very organized. Susan listened to my likes & dislikes, created a design board to help me make decisions & visualize the room and shopped for me. She finished the project quickly and well under my budget. The result is a spectacular guest room that elicits comments such as: "Wow!", "This room is beautiful." and "This room could be in a magazine." The room is my favourite in the house! Thank you, Susan! You keep indecisive people on track!

Thanks Helen! Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

M Wassef from Toronto

Susan helped to transform our existing living room in one day; utilizing what we had and bringing in accessories that made the room feel warm & cozy. She did it on a limited budget and picked items I would have never thought of… but still kept our tastes in mind. She was efficient and professional. I love how the room feels now and I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends & family.

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure working with you that weekend; and I'm glad we could pull it all together. I hope you enjoy it for a long time!

P Henry from Toronto

As new homeowners coming from a rental apartment filled with hand-me-downs, we had no idea where to start. From the moment we contacted Susan, she was friendly, easy to communicate with, and reliable. After evaluating a space with difficult dimensions, she found a way to incorporate our wide range of preferences into a professional plan that set us off in the right direction. Susan was a pleasure to work and we would recommend her services for your decorating needs.

Thanks Pauline! I'm glad I could help you to get the plan together.

More about Set For Design

SET For Design offers interior decorating and home staging services in Toronto and the GTA. As an interior decorator, Susan Toth believes in creating a 'whole' home. One doesn't need to get rid of cherished belongings to create a lovely environment. Nor do we think that a modern style has ...