Stairs4 U

Reviews for Stairs4 U

fj_davila_ds
fj_davila_ds

new stairs

Stairs4U did an excellent job building a new "winder" stairs to replace the original basement stairs. The job was completed within 5 days of ordering.. The stair were brought into the site to pieces, and installed within two hours Very good workmanship and excellent customer service. I am very happy with the whole experience

It was pleasure to work with you

Randy a.
Randy a.

Stair renovation

Excellent workmanship with great selection of materials for the stair renovation. Staff are friendly, courteous and very professional. Would recommend to anyone looking to update their interior!

I'm waiting and will be happy to do it another 3 bedroom at the top.

Modupe
Modupe

Stairs renovation

Jerry and his team do outstanding work. They removed the carpets and replaced with hardwood on all 3 of my staircases. There was an area in my kitchen that my other contractor did very poorly but Jerry’s team was able to work with it and fixed a continuous nosing. The stain perfectly matched the hardwood floors.
He was responsive throughout and did all the major work in his workshop so the team was only onsite for 4 days.
The workers cleaned up after themselves daily and used blankets to protect my newly installed hardwood floor. They cleaned up my garage better than they met it. They were polite and listened to any questions or comments I had.

I had another quote that was $3000 more and would have taken 4 weeks to complete. Thank goodness I went with Jerry. Honestly I expected him to finish in 2 weeks but was pleasantly surprised at their work ethic. People don’t want to work 8 hour days anymore, but these folks were at my door at 7:30 am daily and didn’t leave until 6pm. I envy such dedication.

I have had 4 renovations in my home this year and Jerry is the only contrator I would recommend without ANY reservation. Talk to him if you need your stairs renovated.

Wow, .we did not expect that nice review from your site.
I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New year.
Enjoy your stairs.
Jerry Stairs4u

bigcheeze61
bigcheeze61
1 review Burlington, ON

Stair case renovation

Jerry's team worked hard and did an amazing job. The workman ship is beautiful. They left the site clean at the end of each day. We are very satisfied with the job done

tomek
tomek
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement stairs

Based on their design recommendation, I am thrilled with the stairs. Installation was fast, clean, and professional.

thank you for great review .
enjoy

sy
sy
1 review Milton, ON

Stairs

Beautiful stairs, great job! After work cleaning is good too. Thank you jerry and christine!

hello Cindy
thank you very much for high score from your side it was very nice to deal with you through the whole process I hope we can do more business with you in the near future

sid
sid

Stairs and landing.

Jerry and his people are extremely competent and professional in everything they do. They will take care of the smallest detail and make sure that everything is done to your satisfaction. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them for a job. They did not just the stairs but the upstairs landing for us as well.

thank you for high score!!
we are very excited that you love it too.
I hope we can do more business in the future with your future projects thank you very much

Maria L.
Maria L.

Staircase remodel

Jerry made this renovation easy. He gave me a free quote two years ago. His was not the most expensive quote I received, but I needed time to save. When I was ready he remembered the look I wanted and provided a quote similar to the original. He also gave me options for payment. Most impressively he matched the stain to my hardwood floors. His men were hardworking and considerate. They closed doors and tarped off doorways to limit dust to adjacent rooms. They vacuumed the floors at the end of every day, even vacuumed furniture. They seemed to take very little time for breaks or lunch, and were focused on completing the job. I highly recommended Stairs4U. I am extremely happy with the end result.

Steve f.
Steve f.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Stair case remodel

Jerry and his crew were amazing. From our initial visit st the shop to the work done in house, all around great experience. Jerry and his crew were prompt, professional and very clean. I would definitely recommend stairs 4 u for you remodel project.

Steve

thanks again for your time and business
enjoy your new stairs and flooring.

Hannah
Hannah

Main floor renovation

Great work. Very neat & clean while the work was being done. I would recommend them to others

More about Stairs4 U

From the beginning of their company's existence they have been providing their clients with quality services driven by the passion for woodworking and fine carpentry.

***

Stairs4U have been in the custom stairs and flooring business for over two decades serving their clients in the entire Greater Toronto Area. Constantly upgrading their skills and taking advantage of new products and technologies they have earned reputation of trusted professionals in their field of work. The company is known amongst its customers as a result driven team of professionals, always pushing the boundaries of quality, innovation and efficiency on their projects.

***

Today, Stairs4U uses wood and metal to redefine the meaning of quality in creation of their custom stairs and railings. The company also offers refinishing and installation of fine hardwood and laminate flooring. Satisfied clients all over Toronto Greater Area are the best proof of our success built on a perfect marriage of knowledge and passion for what we do.