Stairs4 U

Tony
Tony
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Stairs and flooring

Stairs4u recently installed floors and new staircase for us. Jerry and his crew were great to deal with and helped us match the stairs stain with the color of our flooring. The project was completed in a timely fashion and on budget. The install crew was on time and cleaned up the work area before leaving each day leaving little cleaning for us. I would and have recommended Stairs4u to friends and family.

Hello Tony
I hope everyone client would be like you,
THANKS

Robert in Trenton
Robert in Trenton

Laminate and stairs

Work was done in timely fashion as promised and at the quoted price. We are very satisfied with the new stairs and upper storey laminate. We recommend Jerry and his crew for your next stairs or flooring project!

Stairway railing replacement

Jerry and his team recently replaced a very old colonial style railing with a beautiful modern one with wrought iron spindles. I also had very old, rough stringers that had seen better days and which they also updated for me. When the first solution involving baseboards in the normal manner didn't make me happy we came up with extending the stringer straight into the baseboard for the landings. To say I am only satisfied is an understatement....because I am beyond delighted and happy with how it turned out. The entire project, including the new stringers look so modern and custom and I absolutely love it! It looks exactly as I envisioned it and once the new carpet is also installed it will look even better! Thank you to the Stairs4U team for an amazing job well done!!!

Lorena in Toronto
Lorena in Toronto

New stairs

Jerry and his team were amazing. I asked several quotes and his price was fair and also select his company because the great reviews. He always answered my questions quickly and provide realistic estimate dates for the project. He provided three samples with the colour close to our floor and several options for spindles and posts. He told me he was ready for installation and came to our home. Installation took 3 days and his team was super professional, organized and clean. They put a plastic to avoid dust in our living g room/kitchen and every day the vacuumed and left everything clean. Stairs look amazing and we are extremely satisfied with the overall project. Thanks Jerry and team, we’ll gladly recommend your company to friends and family.

Thank you for your time and business with us
I'm very pleased with your high score for our review
enjoy your new stairs

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Stairs and spindles

Jerry and his crew were fantastic. Jerry came out to do a quote, took some existing wood floor sample and was able to match the stain for the stairs to the existing hardwood flooring. The crew that did the installation work were fantastic and very neat and tidy and worked through the days to get the job done. We are very happy with our new stairs and spindles.

thank you for your time and business, we are very happy to hear that we satisfied our customers,

S in Burlington
S in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Stairs/Rail Renovation

My experience with Jerry renovating my staircase/railing is the best reno that I have ever done.

When I first contacted Jerry, he booked a visit and gave me a quote and shortly after, I connected with him about the timeline to complete the project. I want to summarize my experience with Jerry and his team:

• Timeline - Project was completed on time with no delays
• Cleanliness & Organization - Jerry’s team worked solid (non-stop) for few days from 8 am till about 6 pm. When they were in my home, they created a screen enclosure to keep the dust/Debris confined in one area. I did very minimal cleaning after the project was completed
• Accuracy - Jerry matched the colours of my floors with the stairs/rails to perfection
• Outcome – my home was transformed in the most magical way. Visitors were just wowed by the design, elegance and execution of the stairs/rails

Redoing the stairs/rails is a big project that entails many steps and A LOT of work, but the outcome is dramatic. Working with an independent contractor like Jerry gave me so much confidence and assurance that there are those who really care to do a great job with passion and dedication.

I can’t stop looking at my new beautiful stairs. Thank you, Jerry, for a beautiful and most positive experience. I am very grateful.

Burlington Resident.

WOW ,THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND BUSINESS, ENJOY YOUR HOME

Happy Customer
Happy Customer
1 review Burlington, ON

Post, railing and spindle upgrade

I just had Stairs 4u complete an upgrade at my home. My wife and I wanted to upgrade from our colonial posts and spindles to something a little more modern. I dealt with Jerry directly and he walked me through the whole process without any pressure. The results are excellent and we are very happy we did it. The installation crew are pros. Nothing bad to say, we are very content.

Thank you for your time and business opportunity to work with you

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

stair makeover

We were very happy with the end product, the stairs look great. Dealing with this company was excellent, they were prompt and professional. Would recommend to anyone looking to update their stairs.

Thank you very much for your time and business with us,

James in Mississauga
James in Mississauga

Professional and great work

Our staircase needed a makeover and are we ever glad we called Jerry at Staris4U! He provided a reasonable quote and did the work in a timely manner. We were very impressed how he was able to match the stain to our hardwood floors perfectly. The install team was polite, on time and cleaned up after themselves. We never would have known there was work being done in our house! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking. We are thrilled with the work. Thank you!

We are very happy to hear from you, that you are good company to trust,
thank you for supporting local business as well

Kenneth in Hamilton
Kenneth in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Glass Railing Project

Jerry and his team were very helpful throughout the entire process and the final product was amazing. They did an amazing job on making our vision come true and the final product is fantastic.

we are very happy to hear that we can meet your high standards in stairs construction.

thanks

More about Stairs4 U

From the beginning of their company's existence they have been providing their clients with quality services driven by the passion for woodworking and fine carpentry.

***

Stairs4U have been in the custom stairs and flooring business for over two decades serving their clients in the entire Greater Toronto Area. Constantly upgrading their skills and taking advantage of new products and technologies they have earned reputation of trusted professionals in their field of work. The company is known amongst its customers as a result driven team of professionals, always pushing the boundaries of quality, innovation and efficiency on their projects.

***

Today, Stairs4U uses wood and metal to redefine the meaning of quality in creation of their custom stairs and railings. The company also offers refinishing and installation of fine hardwood and laminate flooring. Satisfied clients all over Toronto Greater Area are the best proof of our success built on a perfect marriage of knowledge and passion for what we do.