Serv-Well Appliance

Reviews for Serv-Well Appliance

Strong Plumbing & GTA
Strong Plumbing & GTA

Amazing service

This is third time I use Leroy services and as always got an amazing service. My fridge decided to break and Leroy came really fast and fix the problem. I would highly recommend his services . Valentin

Paul from Toronto
Paul from Toronto

Excellent experience

We were desperate to get a water line installed for our new fridge. Wasn't an easy job as no previous water line accessible. Leroy did a fantastic job installing and hiding the line. Very nice guy and incredibly professional. Trusted him the whole way through. Very happy with the job he did. Would absolutely recommend him.

The client was courteous personable and kind thank you.

nissena paving
nissena paving
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Fixed dishwasher &fridge

Leroy wash efficient, punctual and professional. Fixed my dishwasher and made some proper recommendations for my fridge. In the past year I used two other appliance repair company's (nightmares) if you want someone who's NOT going to play games and upsell you and deceive you then call this guy, he runs a business the way it should be run. Thanks again Leon.

J&M in Guildwood
J&M in Guildwood

Repaired Wood's refrigerator

Our Wood's refrigerator was making noises and wasn't staying cold. Leroy fixed the fridge and it appears to be working well so far. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Definitely worth the money - better than replacing. Highly recommend.

Steve from Vaughan
Steve from Vaughan

Dishwasher and Refrigerator Repair

I've used Leroy twice in the last 6 months. The first time was due to a leaking Samsung Refrigerator and the second time was for a faulty Kenmore Elite Dishwasher door.
Leroy is very responsive and extremely fair in his rates. He was able to come the next day and fix both issues promptly .
I highly recommend Leroy for any appliance repair needs.

rdangela
rdangela
7 reviews Maple, ON

Fix a LG Refrigerator

Leroy came to my house to repair a 5 year old LG frig.
After multiple visits and calls to LG, he determined that the defective part was no longer available. He suggested I call LG. Luckily I was entitled to new frig from the manufacturer since the part was discontinued. He never charged me for the two extra visits. Thanks Leroy.

estherg
estherg

repair subzero fridge

My subzero fridge was starting to fade, fast. I needed quick efficient service but not too many people can repair a subzero fridge. i was referred to Leroy who came the next day and did the necessary repairs. Leroy is the best.

Van K.
Van K.
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

Dishwasher/Dryer Repair

Although it took Leroy 3 visits to finally fix the dishwasher, he did it with no additional charges. The dryer was fixed on the first visit, and overall, I would recommend him if you need any appliance repairs.

twaldron
twaldron
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Dishwasher repair

Leroy has provided appliance repair service for many years in the GTA. I have used his service several times in the past for a problem dishwasher that I have. He always comes quickly, does a great job, cleans up after himself and is always professional and pleasant. Knowing that I had an urgent need for my dishwasher to be repaired, he came after hours and worked until it was fixed. He goes over and beyond every time I have had to call him. I strongly recommend Leroy for al your appliance repair needs.

More about Serv-Well Appliance

It is not my intention to provide a good service.
It's my intention to overwhelm you with my service!

-----