Moulding 4 U

Moldings / Mouldings
Richmond Hill ON l4c2b7

Reviews for Moulding 4 U

Moulding

Paul and his team did an excellent job in installing the crown mould in my house. They are very professional and efficient. I rescheduled my appointment multiple times. Paul was very patient and flexible. Always tried to accommodate my requirements. I really appreciated their work and service, would certainly recommend them to anyone who has the need.

Marina from Richmond Hill
Marina from Richmond Hill
9 reviews , SK

Crown molding, trims and baseboards in Master bedroom

It is not easy to find reliable, punctual and highly skilled professionals who provide reasonably priced services in home renovations. Molding 4 U is exactly it. We have done 2 projects with this company. Both times we were completely satisfied. I will definitely call Pasha again for our next project.

Kit Kat

"Molding For U" - the best!

Molding For U installed our Chair Rail one year ago (Main Floor, 2nd Floor Foyers). We were very happy with the result. At that time, Paul suggested Crown Molding as the next step. Paul came back to install Crown Molding in December 2015 throughout the entire main floor and most of the second floor (excluding 2 rooms with steep roof angle/dormers). Paul and his crew did an amazing job in one day and they were completely professional. Our new Crown Molding gives our home a fabulous new and completed "look" .
Paul + Molding for U = superior product, service and unbeatable price .
Without question we would highly recommend Molding For U.

Anthony  from Richmond Hill
Anthony from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Waunscotting

Beautiful waincotting job, creative design work and reliable. Shows up on time and on price. Clean an professional workmanship. Definitely recommended to family and friends. Great job Paul! We are very please, thank you.

ucool80, Burlington
ucool80, Burlington
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Upper Floor Moulding

Paul was very professional and did an amazing job on the crown moulding. He was very accomodating and he cleaned after the job. He did a job at my neighbour as well and they too were very satisfied with his work. Paul was in and out in half a day with the entire loft area and above the stair case installed with crown

Chair Rail, Wainscot

Paul and his crew did a superior job. Price was the best among competitive comparables. Paul is professional, conscientious, careful, clean and seemed genuinely interested in listening to my concerns (ie Chair Rail height), incorporating my suggestions. Paul's completed work has added so much value to my home's main floor, I didn't hesitate to hire Molding 4 U to install wainscot on my 2nd floor. The completed look is very elegant and has been noticed by all who visit. Excellent job, highly recommended.

Barbara Burel from Palgrave
Barbara Burel from Palgrave
1 review Palgrave, ON

Moulding 4 U

Paul and his crew were great. The day he came to provide a very reasonable quote, he was professional, honest, and very helpful in his suggestions. The work was impeccable and we would recommend him and his crew to everyone....in fact, we have already spoken to many friends about his business.

Kerry from Mississauga
Kerry from Mississauga

Crown molding and door framing

Paul and his one man crew put in perfect beautiful Crown molding and framed the entryway between our foyer and hall and the hall and the living room. This has added character, class and value to our home. The Moldings and trim work gave our home a 'finished' look. He was the consummate professional and kept his promises concerning time and cost, even when the going got a little tough for one of our frames - he worked diligently to make sure the job was done correctly. He did such a terrific job that we recommended him to my husband's mother - where he did another beautiful job and put the baseboards in expertly as well as molding and door framing. Myself, my mother-in-law and even my husband who is quite handy himself were all very impressed with the finished work and have recommended Paul's company to others - If you are wondering who to go with for trim work LOOK NO FURTHER!

guy from Brampton
guy from Brampton

Crown Moulding \ Wainscotting

Molding 4 U did a fantastic job with my crown and wainscotting. Very professional, courteous and clean crew. I will deinitely use them again for my next project. Good luck guys and keep up the good work

More about Moulding 4 U

Professionally installed crown moulding in just one day will give your house or apartment an individual style, elegance and complete look without a messy renovation. Give your house a fresh look by upgrading baseboards, door casings and changing builder-grade hollow doors to better looking raised-panel solid doors. Give us a ...