Emmons Electric

Electricians
Oshawa ON L1L 0B3
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Oshawa  >  Emmons Electric
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Emmons Electric

Mark from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Brad from Emmons Electric was VERY professional, and very easy to deal with. We used him for installing several pot lights in our family room, under counter lighting in the kitchen, as well as installing additional plugs, and upgrading the electrical panel.

On each visit, he was always on time, and worked very efficiently.

His rates were more than fair.

I would definately recommend Emmons Electric to anyone looking for electrical work to be done.

You will not be disappointed!

Job Price

Greatful for the business.
Thank you for your review.

Susan Dexter from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Assisted Review

Just a quick note to say thanks for the great job you did rewiring my upstairs bedrooms & installing the ceiling lights/fans. You were very professional and pleasant to have in my home and I would hire you anytime I require electrical work. I have already recommended you to my friends and have no doubt your work will always be excellent.

Thanks again and take care,

Susan Dexter

Job Price

Thank you for the wonderful lunch.

Adam Baran from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Assisted Review

We called Emmons Electric on the advice of a friend and we couldn\'t be happier. We were finishing our basement and called numerous people and it was always Brad who would come through for us. He was professional, courteous, reasonable and would go the extra distance to \'find a way\' without ever sacrificing safety or money. We would certainly ask him to do work for us again and I would definitely recommend him to friends and family. As we said - it never hurts to just call and ask, right?

Job Price

Thank you very much for the review. I hope you are enjoying your basement.

Melissa Smith from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Assisted Review

Just wanted to send you an email to say a big thanks for the amazing electrical work you did to help us complete the finishing of our new basement. Your workmanship is top-notch, your rates more than fair, and it was such a pleasure to have you in our home. We will most certainly be requesting your expertise for any future projects. Thanks again.

Melissa Baran

Job Price

I am glad I could help, thank you.

Bob Mitchell from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Assisted Review

We recently hired Emmons Electric to do some electrical work in our house and the owner Brad Emmons was found to be very professional, courteous, & extremely qualified for the work he performed in a timely matter.
He was very particular & neat while doing top notch work, at the same time working safely & leaving the area clean & tidy when completed.
I would strongly recommend Brad of Emmons Electrical for any of your electrical needs as Brad is very qualified for the job.

A Satisfied Customer,
Bob Mitchell
Whitby On.

Job Price

Thank you again for choosing Emmons Electric.

Kathy Dexter from Oshawa
1 review , ON

Assisted Review

I was losing power in different rooms in my home and I had no idea what was causing it. Some of the lights weren't working and a few of my outlets were dead. I tried tripping the circuit breakers but that didn't do anything so I pulled out the yellow pages and found Emmons Electric. I spoke with Brad and had him come right out to see what the problem was. I was impressed with how quickly he identified the problem and thankful that he could take care of it so quickly for me. I have several rental properties and have been looking for a local business that is reliable, efficient and reasonably priced to take care of these kinds of things for me. I think I've found what I'm looking for with Emmons Electric.
Thanks Guys!
Cathy P

Job Price

Thank you for the great review.

Richard Beckman from Oshawa
1 review , ON

Assisted Review

Emmons Electric to the rescue! Hanging a two-story hallway chandelier isn't an easy job - especially with one that has a fixed base. So thanks, Brad, for all your effort in doing the job properly, especially with the time you took in the attic to add a new junction box (with extra reinforcement) so that it was nicely centered over the stairwell. And thank you for suggesting and sourcing the proper dimmer switch, it makes a huge difference. BTW, the hot tub is still running flawlessly and, once you finish with the neighbour's rec room, I have my plan ready for the backyard lighting project!

Richard Beckman
Courtice, ON

Job Price

Thank you for the great review.

More about Emmons Electric

For professional work done right the first time call EMMONS ELECTRIC. We are fully insured and registered with the ELECTRICAL SAFETY AUTHORITY.
Contact us 7 days a week at 289-314-5152
or visit us at http://www.emmonselectric.com