Emmons Electric

Electricians
Oshawa ON L1L 0B3
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Oshawa  >  Emmons Electric
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Emmons Electric

Kim from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Brad and Emmons Electric, thanks for your hard work installing new lights in our shop. Work was completed on time, completed efficiently and right on track with estimate. Thanks for getting the job done as promised. I've recommended you already to friends.

Kris Braiden from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Assisted Review

“I would highly recommend Brad Emmons of Emmons Electric. Brad is always prompt, courteous and professional. Whenever we have required his services, he has provided quality workmanship, at a very competitive price. His work is also completed on schedule/as promised." – K. Braiden, Office Coordinator

Mark from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Brad was incredibly responsive and absolutely correct in his diagnosis of the problem. I had an outage in half of my home and was being told it was my problem. Turns out, the problem is with the electric company feeder lines. I was happy to pay Brad to set things straight. I will recommend him to anyone needing electrical help. Thanks Brad!

Scott White from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

I have used Emmons Electric to assist in the wiring of my basement. They were reasonably priced, timely and very professional.

I am a Realtor and recommend Emmons Electric to all my clients who require electrical work.