Electricians
Oshawa ON L1L 0B3
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Oshawa  >  Emmons Electric

Reviews for Emmons Electric

My Hayward pump needed a push on crimp connector. The previous one had slipped off and I couldn't properly reattach it to the wires myself. As my pump was not running and my pool water therefore not circulating, I needed someone fast. I tried the first 6 companies listed in Homestars.com under an "Electrician" in "Durham" search. Brad was able to come out earlier than any of the others. He fixed the wire in about 30 minutes and my pump ran fine. It  was more than I wanted to spend, but I had never asked him what his charge was going to be prior to the work. He was very courteous and professional.

Rick & Marilyn from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Brad Emmons has done work for us on two occasions (in 2015 and 2016) in conjunction with Guardian Contracting Services while renovating three bathrooms. The work included adding wiring for pot lights, fans and a pony panel for future capacity. Brad and his team were very professional in explaining and performing the work. We would hire Emmons for future projects and recommend them to other homeowners as well.

Colin from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

I called Emmons after a light switch had shorted multiple times. Brad was quick to return my call and book a time ASAP to come to our home. When he arrived he was professional and friendly and quickly diagnosed and repaired the issue. He also showed me an issue he found with another breaker and explained how to repair it, saying it was an easy job I could do myself. I appreciated the advice and recommendation to do it myself when he could have made it out to be a bigger issue that only a pro could address. Great service!

I'm glad to have helped!

Kristina Bryson from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

This is the 2nd time I've called Brad for electrical services and although our project is ongoing over the next couple of months, Brad's been very helpful in getting us to this stage, so I'm writing an early review. His advice and counsel on lighting options has been very helpful and although we underestimated the size of the job, Brad's pricing has been accommodating of our many changes. He also stepped in and helped out with finding a drywaller for us when we were in a pinch just before the holidays. He's got some great industry contacts. I would highly recommend Brad!

Thank you for the great review. It's always nice to know we were able to help make a project a little less stressful.

Martin
1 review Whitby, ON

Brad and his team were friendly and provided quality work on time and respecting the price quoted. I highly recommend them. Martin

Ron
1 review Whitby, ON

Emmons Electric did our wiring and pot lights for our basement renovation. We were quite pleased with their service, timeline and the end results.

Terri-Lyn Auger from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Brad and Geoff came to troubleshoot my smoke detectors that were not interconnected properly by the previous owners and check my co detector that was fully disconnected. They did their best to work with the detectors I had bought including calling the manufacturer to try their suggestions. When the detectors still wouldn't respond correctly, he offered to go buy me new ones that he knew would work, gave me an estimate on their cost, and made sure I was ok with it before they left. They returned promptly with the new ones and installed them. They tested them and showed me that they all properly worked. They were very helpful and knowledgeable! Thanks for helping keep my family safe guys!

Anna from Toronto

Brad, we would like to express our appreciation for the great work done! Rich and I appreciated your clear, businesslike manner from the moment we met you. The repairs took place in the time period we agreed. You and Jeff, were on time and kept the disruption to our home to a bare minimum. Looking forward to the final outlet and panel upgrades. We will recommend you to our friends and family!

psneville1 in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Brad was very easy to work with, explained what needed to be done and followed up with quality work. He made sure our reno was complete before his vacation. Job well done and I would recommend him.

Jason from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

My company has used Emmons Electric Inc. as our Electrical Sub Contractor for over a year now. Brad is extremely knowledgeable and an asset to our company. He is always willing to go above and beyond for both us and our customers.

Having dealt with other electrical companies in the past my advice to homeowners is give Emmons Electric a call, you won't regret it.

More about Emmons Electric

For professional work done right the first time call EMMONS ELECTRIC. We are fully insured and a registered ACP Contractor with the ELECTRICAL SAFETY AUTHORITY. All new wiring installed by Emmons Electric is guaranteed to be done by qualified technicians, inspected and approved by ESA.
Contact us 7 days a week at 289-314-5152
or visit us at http://www.emmonselectric.com