Emmons Electric

Electricians
Oshawa ON L1L 0B3
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Oshawa  >  Emmons Electric
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Emmons Electric

Martin
1 review Whitby, ON

Brad and his team were friendly and provided quality work on time and respecting the price quoted. I highly recommend them. Martin

Ron
1 review Whitby, ON

Emmons Electric did our wiring and pot lights for our basement renovation. We were quite pleased with their service, timeline and the end results.

Terri-Lyn Auger from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Brad and Geoff came to troubleshoot my smoke detectors that were not interconnected properly by the previous owners and check my co detector that was fully disconnected. They did their best to work with the detectors I had bought including calling the manufacturer to try their suggestions. When the detectors still wouldn't respond correctly, he offered to go buy me new ones that he knew would work, gave me an estimate on their cost, and made sure I was ok with it before they left. They returned promptly with the new ones and installed them. They tested them and showed me that they all properly worked. They were very helpful and knowledgeable! Thanks for helping keep my family safe guys!

Anna from Toronto

Brad, we would like to express our appreciation for the great work done! Rich and I appreciated your clear, businesslike manner from the moment we met you. The repairs took place in the time period we agreed. You and Jeff, were on time and kept the disruption to our home to a bare minimum. Looking forward to the final outlet and panel upgrades. We will recommend you to our friends and family!

psneville1 in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Brad was very easy to work with, explained what needed to be done and followed up with quality work. He made sure our reno was complete before his vacation. Job well done and I would recommend him.

Jason from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

My company has used Emmons Electric Inc. as our Electrical Sub Contractor for over a year now. Brad is extremely knowledgeable and an asset to our company. He is always willing to go above and beyond for both us and our customers.

Having dealt with other electrical companies in the past my advice to homeowners is give Emmons Electric a call, you won't regret it.

Alice Washbrook from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Following a negative experience with another contractor, Brad was amazing. Very thorough, professional and always met his commitments. When we explained what we were looking for, Brad even offered recommendations to make it even better. We are very happy with the service Brad and his team provided. I know we will have him back for our next project!

Marty Kelly from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

We just moved to an older townhouse. I had hired Brad to upgrade my old fuse panel to a nice new breaker panel at our previous residence. So, we did the same again. Really gives a modern look to our electrical room. Brad and his team work safely, as always. Everything is done to code, and on time. He's a great guy, very knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommended!

Hellen Verbancic from Whitby
1 review , ON

What can I say about this company. He is self employed like my husband and takes pride In his work. When I need him, he as been there for us. His work has all ways be great. We will this company again and again.

Job Price

Had a handyman install pot lights in my kitchen and bathroom and Brad Emmons fixed the disaster from the previous contractor and upgraded our existing outlets. He was totally professional, pleasant explained the problems. Finally, someone who knows what they are doing. He has fixed minor problems when called upon, promptly!

More about Emmons Electric

For professional work done right the first time call EMMONS ELECTRIC. We are fully insured and registered with the ELECTRICAL SAFETY AUTHORITY.
Contact us 7 days a week at 289-314-5152
or visit us at http://www.emmonselectric.com