K Bella Design

403-616-2003
Calgary
AB
T2Z 4V9

I hired this company to re-design my dated basment. The basement had not been touched since the 70's and needed a ton of work. My basement is now modern and fresh looking. It has become one of the most popular spaces in the house and my kids love spending time down there. Keep up the great work!

More about K Bella Design

We specialize in Residential Interior Decorating and Design. We produce desirable beautiful and functional living spaces with a cost effective method to achieve exceptional results. Innovative, Creative, Sophisticated Design.
Looking for Interior Decorators pros in Calgary?