Scott's Painting Services

Reviews for Scott's Painting Services

Rob in Gabriola
Rob in Gabriola
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Thorough friendly and excellent value

this is my 4th job with Scott- he is my go-to painter. He did all the exterior trim and interior doors on my house. I don't have to worry about the quality- it is always excellent. He was respectful of the house and he is good humoured to boot!

Rob such a pleasure doing business, this time on Gabriola Island! I appreciate the review... I look forward to more projects in Vancouver or the Gulf Islands!

Lisa S & Peter A in Toronto
Lisa S & Peter A in Toronto
0 reviews , BC

Great Scott!

We just had our second terrific experience with Scott and will continue to recommend him to family and friends. Scott is on time, on budget, considerate and always a pleasure to have around. Great musical taste too!

Thanks for the review, that was a great week and so nice to see you both again! Thank you for taking the time, nice bonus to a wonderful experience. Terrific coffee too, thanks!

Chris_Reyes in Toronto
Chris_Reyes in Toronto

Entire Soft Loft Condo - Clean, Detailed and Friendly!

My Husband and I found Scott on Homestars through his amazing reviews and ratings.

Scott was able to work with us within our strict timeline, as we had to leave for vacation within weeks.

From the initial quoting stage to the first in home consultation Scott proved to be polite, friendly, and punctual.

Scott painted our raw concrete ceilings, all the exposed HVAC, walls and doors, to give it that light and airy feel, and I must say, being a designer myself, I've worked with a lot of trade and Scott is number one in line when it comes to his work and his business.

He takes pride in what he does, he's excellent, and would recommend him to anyone!

Good Luck in the west coast Scott!

Thanks Chris! I appreciate the review and rating and it was a definite pleasure working with you! Enjoy your beautiful new home

Susan  from Etobicoke
Susan from Etobicoke

First Class Service

From the start of the process to the end, Scott offered a first class service. When I reached out to him, initially, he got right back to me. He came the following day to see the project, and give me a quote. It was a small job, but he put his heart and soul into it, taking great pride in his work. He was always on time, and put in a full day, working non stop. His work ethic is impeccable. His attention to detail is amazing. He is a delight to have around, and makes it all very easy. At the end of the day, he leaves the work space clean and tidy. I highly recommend Scott to do a painting job, so I will be bringing Scott back for painting jobs in the future.

Such a great experience working for you Susan, a lot of fun and a real pleasure transforming your bedroom. I appreciate the great review! Thank you!

Julian in Toronto
Julian in Toronto

Bathroom painting

From start to finish, Scott was a consummate professional. The holes in the bathroom created from removed fixtures were quite big but Scott managed to patch them up no problem. Simply put, the dude does good work and was in and out pretty quickly with minimal disruption and mess.

Would highly recommend to people I know.

Thank you Julian it was great meeting you and patching and painting your bathroom. Thanks for the great review!

jnailik in Toronto
jnailik in Toronto

Interior House Painting

We "lucked out" the day we saw Scott's Painting Services on HomeStars. We called, Scott responded quickly, came to our house, looked at all the rooms and hallways that needed painting, and gave us a very thorough quote. Right away, we felt confident in his ability to do the job right. And what an amazing job Scott did repainting most of our house. We are very happy with the results as well as the quality of his work. It was a pleasure to work with such an efficient, punctual, friendly person, someone willing to make an extra trip for advice on a choice of colour, who responds promptly to calls, e-mails. Whenever we need other paint job done, we will not even look elsewhere. Whenever some of our acquaintances ask fo a referral, there will be just one answer : Scott's Painting Services.

Such a great pleasure working for you and enjoying your friendly generous hospitality! I appreciate the review and rating and look forward to more projects in your beautiful home. Thank you!

robyn in Toronto
robyn in Toronto

Office Painting

Scott was fantastic throughout the entire process. Scott asked a lot of questions in the beginning process which made me feel like he cared about the job as well he came by the office to see the full scope a head of time to discuss details (not all of them will do this). He's a good communicator, punctual, good attention to detail as well as very accommodating with timing. My office was fully furnished so he had to move furniture and that was all done with ease and he also moved it all back! Overall i'm very pleased with his work and would highly recommend Scott to paint for you as well I wouldn't hesitate to use Scott's services in the future.
Robyn :-)

Thank you Robyn I appreciate your review, it tops off a very wonderful experience working for you and updating your beautiful office studio in Yorkville, from beginning to end it was a great experience! I look forward to more jobs with you.

CATHY in Toronto
CATHY in Toronto

Painting

I highly recommend Scott for your painting needs. He did a fantastic job painting our hallways, foyer and den. The place looks brand new! He even filled in a hole in one of our doors pro bono! He has a great work ethic, is gentle and kind and all round amazing. We have a few more rooms to do and we will definitely be booking him again.

Cathy thanks for a wonderful review, it was a real pleasure working for you and I look forward to more! Greatly appreciated.

Robert Marshall from Toronto
Robert Marshall from Toronto

Simply the best

I have used Scott's considerable talents on 5 different properties now. He just finished giving my new place in Roncesvalles Village a refresh. It was dated and worn when I purchased it. It was better than new in a couple of days.
At this point I just call Scott and let him know I have a new place and I need his help. Even when I have no idea how to express what I want, he can turn a few of my disconnected thoughts into the space I was dreaming of. Each of my places has been quite different and every time Scott absolutely captures the vision perfectly. His work is fast, but without any compromise on quality - he says its 30 years of experience but his talent is unmistakable. My home and space are very important to me and Scott has always treated them with the greatest respect. He swoops in, gets the job done and the only trace he leaves is a space transformed.
Scott really is the guy you want to trust with your most valuable possession - I recommend him to everyone!

RM
Toronto

What a great review, thank you Robert! Always a pleasure making your new places beautiful and ready for you to enjoy. Thank you for taking the time to post a review, I really appreciate it!

The Wiltons in Toronto
The Wiltons in Toronto

Fabulous work on kitchen, dining, living room and beyond!

Scott came highly recommended by a neighbour on our street, and we couldn't be happier that we chose him to complete our painting project.

His attention to detail when fixing our crown moulding and repairing countless imperfections in our old century home made the house look like new!

The painting is seamlessly perfect, and our entire home has been refreshed.

Scott is an extremely professional business owner, returning emails immediately and completing work on (actually before!) deadline. He is a joy to be around, and we felt absolutely secure leaving him to work in our home while we were away. In fact, we believe our somewhat needy elderly cats probably quite enjoyed his company, because they were less angry at us as usual upon our return!

We would, without hesitation, recommend Scott.

What a genuine pleasure doing work for you both in your beautiful home. You were friendly and respectful and accommodating right from the start and went out of your way to help facilitate my ease and desire to do an exceptional job. And the cats were less cranky than you warned! Except for the one who insisted on appearing every time I was doing baseboards! And hounding me until I fed and played with it! I actually really enjoyed their company :)
Thanks again, greatly appreciated. Best to you all. I'll look forward to more projects. Scott

More about Scott's Painting Services

Back on the West Coast after 12 years in Ontario, serving Nanaimo and Gabriola Island.

30+ years of exceptional results. Always on time. On the job all day, every day. Your satisfaction is my greatest goal.

Detail oriented and highly considerate service.

Competitively priced. Highly reliable.

Excellent communication.

Call, text, or email for a free quote.

www.scottspainting.biz