Scott's Painting Services

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
1406-25 Oxley Street Toronto ON M5V 2J5
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Scott's Painting Services

Reviews for Scott's Painting Services

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto
3 reviews TORONTO, ON

Painting

Scott was amazing. Flexible, honest, and very dedicated. I was actually so happy with his help that we recommended he build an account on homestars and I'm thrilled to see he did it.

I was iffy about hiring someone off Craigslist but Scott was absolutely the exception to the rule and saved our butts. I am 150% happy we hired him and as soon as I finish this review I'm actually contacting him for more work.

Thanks again Scott!

Hey thanks Alex, great review! It was a genuine pleasure working for you and getting your place ready for sale, you were one of my favourite jobs and clients last year!

Laurie Lynd from Toronto
Laurie Lynd from Toronto

Painting bathroom and new millwork

I recently had the good fortune to engage Scott Rivers to paint several rooms in my house, including ceilings and difficult trim -- and he did a fantastic job. His quote was quite reasonable and included paint/supplies, and miracle of miracles, he finished on time and on budget. He is also a pleasure to have around, and never felt intrusive. I would highly recommend him.

I appreciate the review and comments Laurie! It was great working on your house, especially your beautiful new bathroom. Thanks for taking the time to recommend me!

Sheldon Wong from Toronto
Sheldon Wong from Toronto

Interior Painting, staging prep

Thank you for the quality paint job completed in my condo. You covered the dark colors with lighter shades and the professional result of your skills transformed the space to a perfect, ready-for-sale look! My unit was selected for a shoot by HGTV's 'Property Virgins' because it stood out from hundreds of others. Great work!

Thanks Sheldon, it was fun getting your condo painted and staged for sale, and the fact that it appeared on tv was even better!

Matthew MacFadzean in Toronto
Matthew MacFadzean in Toronto

Interior house painting

We can't recommend Scott enough! Fast, friendly, and extremely professional, Scott went far beyond what we expected, giving our place the total makeover we wanted. We weren't sure of a colour scheme and Scott's suggestions gave us walls (and a fireplace) that we keep staring at and thinking "Wow!" Not only is he a great painter, he's a joy to have around and adds a great energy to the home as he paints... Trust Scott to do an amazing job that won't break the bank. We look forward to working with him again!

Thanks Matt, it was a fun job! Always nice when the client(s) are cheerful and charming (and their dog too!) Your new home had great 'bones' but needed updating and colour balancing to make it gorgeous, the place you both deserve deserve. Nothing more satisfying than painting out bright orange!

Tom McKenzie from Toronto
Tom McKenzie from Toronto

Interior Painting

Scott's Painting is great, Scott confirmed with me a couple of days before the job was to start( I like that, I like to know that my painter will actually show up and is serious), arrived on time, and was effecient and did a great job of covering a dark color with a much lighter color on the walls, Scott's price was fair and I would use Scott again in a 'Flash' to do all of my future painting work in my home, Thanks Again Scott!!

A great little job for a great person. Always fun to transform a small space for maximum impact. Looking forward to next job in this beautiful condo.

Robert Marshall from Toronto
Robert Marshall from Toronto

Condo painting

I'm thrilled with the work Scott did on my downtown condo. He turned a space that was really worn out and ordinary into my vision of downtown sophistication. It was such a big deal for me and all the choices in terms of colour and the whole scope of the project was way too overwhelming. Scott took control and interpreted perfectly the final result I envisioned. In fact he really exceeded my expectations in every way.
This is the second time Scott has done work for me and in two completely different environments he created a feel that was just perfect for each space. While I can’t imagine ever leaving my new place, if and when I do there is no one else I could imagine calling to do all the painting and colour selections. Scott removed all the anxiety and created a fantastic environment for me.

Two excellent jobs for one top notch person, as if I was watching and assisting his rise to the top! Took two very nice and very different condos, one in Brampton and one in the St Lawrence Market district of Toronto, and made them show pieces. Great jobs.

stephen lynch from Toronto
stephen lynch from Toronto

painting and papering

Scott's Painting Services
416-993-7970
The Esplanade
Toronto
M5E

I'd like to highly recommend Scott Rivers as an amazing painter and paperer. His work at our home was beautiful and thoughtful AND he arrived on time every day and cleaned up perfectly before he went home! He often worked without a lunch break and stayed later than I ever imagined. Do yourselves a favour and have this artist take care of your painting and papering needs.

Excellent job in an already beautiful home, adding a full wall of black and silver striped wallpaper as a backdrop, painting the plank floors shiny jet black and brightening up the walls and crown mouldings. A really enjoyable week for very nice and interesting people.

More about Scott's Painting Services

30+ years of exceptional friendly service and results to hundreds of satisfied customers. Painting, wallpapering, small repairs, colour consultations and furniture placement. Always on time, on-job all day until the job is finished, and considerate friendly detail oriented service to make it the best experience for you possible. Great pricing too!
Give me a call or text, or see website below for more info:
www.scottspainting.biz

416-993-7970

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
My goal in all painting and wallpapering work is to reduce, reuse and recycle to the fullest extent.  I avoid bags and plastic, wash all equipment rather than throw things away, remove excess paint from trays, brushes and rollers before washing, and re-use masking tape.  Cans are left to dry before disposal.  I also use zero to low VOC paint wherever possible, and only use oil based products if the client insists or the job requires it.  When asked how an eco-conscious painter can use 'toxic' materials, I respond that with conscious intent I replace the person who wouldn't care half as much
Painting, wallpapering, colour consultations, furniture placement.
I prefer top quality Benjamin Moore and Home Depot Behr products and am happy to use your favourite brand
Classic, contemporary, whatever best suits you and your home or business
Painting, wallpapering, colour selection, furniture placement, home organization, excellent friendly service
1987