Scott's Painting Services

Reviews for Scott's Painting Services

Ken MacDonald from Toronto
Ken MacDonald from Toronto

Painting

Scott recently painted the entire interior of our house. He was friendly, efficient, charged a very reasonable rate and, most importantly, did a beautiful job. He was able to make great suggestions and came through with them on schedule. If you need an excellent painter we highly recommend Scott...in fact we have recommended him to many friends who all agree.

Thanks Ken, it was a pleasure working for you in your beautiful Riverdale home! Nothing better than bringing an older place up to date with stylish contemporary colour and design, and it was a pleasure getting to know you both, a very fun job site! I also got some useful tips on decorating accents from you, particularly that beautiful orange vase you display so prominently in an otherwise sparse room... really brilliant!

Marta Venegas from Toronto
Marta Venegas from Toronto

Painting

Scott did a fantastic job painting my apartment in downtown Toronto. I asked him to suggest an off white paint and I was really pleased with his selection. He was reliable, committed and completed the job on time. He is professional, thorough and honest. I would recommend Scott to anyone.
Thanks again for making my apartment so welcoming after adding your touch with your paint job!

Marta, truly appreciate you taking the time to write the review. Great getting to know you, you were a fun and generous client, and it was a pleasure transforming your new condo into a bright, clean, welcoming environment for you to set up shop. Good luck with your jewelry crafting, I'll be recommending you to friends and clients looking for spectacular and stylish handmade jewelry.

Lynn in Hunt Club
Lynn in Hunt Club

Interior and exterior Painting

Scott is an absolute treasure. The quality of his work is superb and he pays great attention to details. He arrives on time, works diligently all day and is always pleasant and cordial. I will have him back for my next project and have already recommended him to friends. You can't go wrong hiring Scott. His costs are very reasonable, the finished product looks amazing and he is a pleasure to work with.

Thanks Lynn, what a great review! Really appreciate you taking the time, and got to say again what a wonderful pleasure it was working for you. Looking forward to doing more this fall, and spending more time with you and your crazy dog Benny listening to great music while I work :)

Vedrana Berta from Toronto
Vedrana Berta from Toronto

apt painting

I wanted to take the opportunity to recommend Scott for the great job he did painting my dark living room,dining room and challenging popcorn ceiling. He was professional,fairly priced and easy to communicate with. I chose him because of the excellent reviews already posted and each one of them was accurate and true. I look forward to working with him again in the future. Thanks again for the great experience Scott!

Vedrana, thanks! Loved working for you. Fun, and a great pleasure to update your place into the home you want and deserve. Great music too! :)
Looking forward to doing more work for you in the new year.

Julie Le from Toronto
Julie Le from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

House Painting

Scott did an immaculate job painting and wallpapering a couple of my walls. He made the process of painting my entire house more enjoyable than I had anticipated. I was very pleased with the results and even more pleased with his pricing. Scott's professional expertise is demonstrated through his creative side and his help when deciding colors and patterns. I couldn't have asked for anybody better to have worked with. I would definitely recommend Scott to all my family and friends and will be using his services again whenever I need any type of painting or wallpapering done.

Thanks Julie, it was a great pleasure working for you in your beautiful home and truly wonderful getting to know you (and your pets:)
I look forward to more in the future. Thanks for the review!
Scott

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto
3 reviews TORONTO, ON

Painting

Scott was amazing. Flexible, honest, and very dedicated. I was actually so happy with his help that we recommended he build an account on homestars and I'm thrilled to see he did it.

I was iffy about hiring someone off Craigslist but Scott was absolutely the exception to the rule and saved our butts. I am 150% happy we hired him and as soon as I finish this review I'm actually contacting him for more work.

Thanks again Scott!

Hey thanks Alex, great review! It was a genuine pleasure working for you and getting your place ready for sale, you were one of my favourite jobs and clients last year!

Laurie Lynd from Toronto
Laurie Lynd from Toronto

Painting bathroom and new millwork

I recently had the good fortune to engage Scott Rivers to paint several rooms in my house, including ceilings and difficult trim -- and he did a fantastic job. His quote was quite reasonable and included paint/supplies, and miracle of miracles, he finished on time and on budget. He is also a pleasure to have around, and never felt intrusive. I would highly recommend him.

I appreciate the review and comments Laurie! It was great working on your house, especially your beautiful new bathroom. Thanks for taking the time to recommend me!

Sheldon Wong from Toronto
Sheldon Wong from Toronto

Interior Painting, staging prep

Thank you for the quality paint job completed in my condo. You covered the dark colors with lighter shades and the professional result of your skills transformed the space to a perfect, ready-for-sale look! My unit was selected for a shoot by HGTV's 'Property Virgins' because it stood out from hundreds of others. Great work!

Thanks Sheldon, it was fun getting your condo painted and staged for sale, and the fact that it appeared on tv was even better!

Matthew MacFadzean in Toronto
Matthew MacFadzean in Toronto

Interior house painting

We can't recommend Scott enough! Fast, friendly, and extremely professional, Scott went far beyond what we expected, giving our place the total makeover we wanted. We weren't sure of a colour scheme and Scott's suggestions gave us walls (and a fireplace) that we keep staring at and thinking "Wow!" Not only is he a great painter, he's a joy to have around and adds a great energy to the home as he paints... Trust Scott to do an amazing job that won't break the bank. We look forward to working with him again!

Thanks Matt, it was a fun job! Always nice when the client(s) are cheerful and charming (and their dog too!) Your new home had great 'bones' but needed updating and colour balancing to make it gorgeous, the place you both deserve deserve. Nothing more satisfying than painting out bright orange!

Tom McKenzie from Toronto
Tom McKenzie from Toronto

Interior Painting

Scott's Painting is great, Scott confirmed with me a couple of days before the job was to start( I like that, I like to know that my painter will actually show up and is serious), arrived on time, and was effecient and did a great job of covering a dark color with a much lighter color on the walls, Scott's price was fair and I would use Scott again in a 'Flash' to do all of my future painting work in my home, Thanks Again Scott!!

A great little job for a great person. Always fun to transform a small space for maximum impact. Looking forward to next job in this beautiful condo.

More about Scott's Painting Services

30+ years of exceptional friendly service and results to hundreds of satisfied customers. Painting, wallpapering, small repairs, colour consultations and furniture placement. Always on time, on-job all day until the job is finished, and considerate friendly detail oriented service to make it the best experience for you possible. Great pricing too!
Give me a call or text, or see website below for more info:
www.scottspainting.biz