Heating Ontario

Reviews for Heating Ontario

Margot Witz from Toronto
Margot Witz from Toronto

Excellent, reliable, honest & professional

I have been a long term client of Heating Ontario thanks to Or and his team’s excellent, fast, reliable and affordable services. I first hired Heating Ontario for duct cleaning when I moved into my first property. Or’s team came over quite quickly and were very knowledgeable and professional in what needed to be done easily able to explain to me the process and what was involved. From there I have stuck with Heating Ontario for YEARS! From furnace and air conditioner repairs in my old property where Or came quickly to help repair a furnace in the dead of winter when it died ( during the ice storm a few years ago no less) to my AC compressor conking out on the hottest day of the summer. On my most recent move I honestly can say RJ went above and beyond his scope of work and with no exaggeration saved my home and potentially our lives. RJ came in for a simple duct cleaning service, however what he accomplished was so much more. Our ducts were FILLED with dry wall, the dryer vent was backed up with so much lint it filled our driveway but the real kicker was he discovered a gas leak in our furnace that the home inspection didn’t catch. A part of our furnace was broken and slowly and consistently leaking gas into our home making it not only dangerous and unhealthy for us to be in but a potential explosion just silently laying beneath us. Although this sounds like an exaggeration it is not. RJ phoned Or who immediately came the next day replaced and fixed the issue and took it upon himself to take a look at our other equipment in order to ensure we were not at risk for other potentially dangerous and expensive issues down the line. When I tell you this company is the only company I will ever deal with in terms of water heaters, duct work, air conditioning and furnace issues/repair/maintenance this is THE ONLY company I will ever use. Thank you for creating a team of true professionals Or and thank you for providing an affordable and realiable company for the safety of my home and family. Heating Ontario is upfront and honest with what their fees are before the project begins ( no surprises with the bill) and I truly believe they are a minimal investment in order to prevent an expensive repair in the future. If you are ever needing any work whether preventative, maintenance or repair Heating Ontario is the only company you will ever need to call!

Prompt and professional service

I was very pleased with the work Or and his crew did. My boiler was broken, they diagnosed the problem quickly and replaced it. They were efficient and professional. Thanks!!

vince from Toronto
vince from Toronto
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Heating and air conditioning

Heating ontario
WOULD NOT HONOR THIER WORK WITHOUT A RECEIPT ON A RECENT FURNACE INSTALLATION......EVEN THOUGH THEIR RECORDS SHOW THEY DID MY HOUSE.......
I was not happy with the arrogant conversation I had when I called for service.....They should have had better respect for their work and want to fix their mistakes.....

Emergency furnace repair done quickly

We woke up to no heat on a below freezing Saturday morning. Having used Heating Ontario before, based on their stellar Homestars rating, we called them at 7:30am. By 9am, they had come and diagnosed the problem, and by 1pm they had replaced the broken part and restored our heat! Or is straight forward, honest, knowledgeable, and customer friendly. Highly recommend!

dawn in Scarborough
dawn in Scarborough

Water Heater

Hired this company in June 2014 to replace a hot water heater. It continues to be under warranty and it is not working at 2.5 years old.
When we called the company to ask for them to come and take a look they said it wasn't covered. Then they said it would cost $150 for a 30 minute consult and then $100 for the service call and maybe $150 for the part.

We already are pretty sure it is the heating element that needs replaced which is under warranty and a cheap part. Due to the excessive cost we will be hiring someone else as we had a quote for $100-150 for a heating element.

We would never recommned or hire this company again.

More about Heating Ontario

Keeping your home warm in the winter is challenging enough. Now that summer is here, you want your home to be cool and comfortable in the hot weather. The experts at Heating Ontario are qualified air conditioning contractors; they'll help keep you cool in the summer, just like they help keep you warm during the winter.

Heating Ontario air conditioning contractors specialize in finding the right system for your home. No matter what size your home is, you can be sure our expert technicians will devise a plan to keep your home cool without breaking the bank. They'll make sure your indoor environment is healthy and comfortable, giving you options for choosing the air conditioning system that is right for your home and your family.

Whether you need a brand new air conditioning unit or an assessment of your current system, Heating Ontario's air conditioning contractors are standing by to help you decide which options are best for you. We repair and install cooling systems from the same quality brands as our furnaces, so when you need a new unit, you know you are getting the best. Our affordable installation and service prices make it easy to upgrade or maintain the system you have. We service and install the most energy-efficient cooling systems, so you can chill out without worrying about running up a big hydro bill.

Now is the time to make sure your cooling system is in top shape for summer. Our air conditioning contractors service all of Toronto and the GTA. Fill out the form below to inquire about a consultation. Our experts are standing by waiting to hear from you.