Matrix Locksmith

Locks & Locksmiths
10094 Yonge St, Richmond Hill ON L4C 1T9
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Vaughan  >  Matrix Locksmith

Reviews for Matrix Locksmith

Inspected and replaced side door lock

Prompt, professional service. We had a side door lock that stopped working. We could not unlock the door from the inside or with a key from the outside. I told them it wasn't an emergency but I wanted the lock fixed today. They came within 2 hours. The lock was broken on the inside so the technician replaced it with a new one. He answered all of my questions. The service call took 15 - 20 minutes. I would call them again if I had a lock problem of any kind.

Dear , thank you for the great review, we appreciate it. Glad to hear you will be calling us in the future should you need us, it will be our pleasure to work with you. Thank you from Matrix Locksmith Team !

Judy4462 in Toronto
Judy4462 in Toronto

Brake in - fraud

Amazing service
Quick response
Extremely professional
We deal with a lot of different companies and my partner
And I always saying.Where are the professional workers.
We just found one

From Jet Furnished Suites

Dear Judy, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review, we really appreciate it. It's a real boost to get a good review and feel the efforts are appreciated. Many thanks.Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year.

Matrix Locksmith

JoAnne in Toronto
JoAnne in Toronto

Back Patio Door Lock

The phone call was promptly answered and the arrival was arranged and timely. I was charged $45. for the service call - and when he looked at the lock said it would be $280. to fix. No new part - no new lock - just a simple fix of the existing lock. Total time - maybe 20 minutes. Could not accept Visa - only cash - although I wanted to pay Visa. He eliminated the hst which I would rather he not have done. Nice man - no identification and no marked vehicle that I could see. It was 7.30 on a Sunday evening - I live alone - big new back patio door. I did not question the price - I needed the door fixed. Seems very expensive and no explanation as to why $280.00 for a fix. Glad it was fixed - but not happy with the price. Did get a 3 month warranty - written on the receipt.

Further note - I did receive a phone call from the owner of the company after the review was posted, explaining that the person who came to the
house had been fired and apologizing for the poor service and apparent overcharge. He said he would have his area supervisor call me to arrange an appointment to replace the lock and refund some money. That person called and booked an appointment which was changed 3 separate times but he did show up, did replace the lock and some money was returned to me. So this company did try to make things right following the posted review. The owner called and asked me to post a follow up explaining what had happened.

Bathia in Vaughan
Bathia in Vaughan

Back door Lock replace

I needed to replace a broken lock on my back door and so I called Matrix Locksmith, Dani arranged to come out shortly after my call; he came and efficiently put in a new lock. It was very convenient his immediate response, after calling one more company as I always research before , they said they can only arrive the next day , so I decided to go with Matrix Locksmith , the service was very efficient , quick and the price was reasonable . Thank you Dani!

Dear Bathia, Thanks for the great review , we are glad we were able to help you plus save you the wait time, Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year.

DzCvnnsECB91Gc6SfRB in Richmond Hill
DzCvnnsECB91Gc6SfRB in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Lock replace

replace of front door handle st plus new single deadbolt , the service was good and fast and reasonably priced , the locksmith that came to do the fix was very informative and quick and stuck to his quote , I appreciate the honesty .

Dear, thanks for your kind words , it was great working with you .

Itamar from North York
Itamar from North York

service

Thank you Danny you were great amd very reliable when ot came to helping me with making new keys for the car. You really saved me. Thanks Again we will be in touch if something like this happens again which i hope will not.

Itay

Dea Itamar , Glad to hear we were able to do a great job for you . Thanks for the business

Korin in Vaughan
Korin in Vaughan

Front and Back door lock replace

I called Matrix locksmith and several other companies for a quote , as well as time availability , the locksmith from Matrix had answered my question most honestly with fix pricing without " starting from " Bull .... Dani the locksmith arrived exactly as scheduled did the job very professional and prompt , I would definitely recommend their services , good service with no bill surprises

Dear Korin, thanks for the great review and wonderful words. I will let my team know how happy you are .

S&k in Richmond Hill
S&k in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

master key - a use of 1 key to all our doors

me and my girl decided that we would like to have only 1 key for all 3 of our doors, as its very inconveniente to use 3 keys , we called Dani , I got his number from a friend , Dani came over explained us exactly what he is going to do and got to work , it was fast and affordable

Dear, thank you very much for taking the time and writing such an amazing review ! we highly appreciate your kind words! Have a great new year!

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

lock change at our iffice

We wanted to change the locks at the office and spend most time asking around and fishing information about
the pricing and also red lots of reviews , since we did not trust just anyone .
I think we were lucky to find Matrix Locksmith .
these guys are professional and straightforward exactly what i was looking for !
Just the perfect locksmith team , thank you

Dear Maria, first I would like to thank you for taking the time and sharing you wonderful findings with our Locksmith services , and most of all thank you for your 10 star rating we appreciating this very much !

More about Matrix Locksmith

Matrix Toronto Locksmith 416-877-9297
We offer solutions to any locksmith need, whether it is an emergency, automotive, residential or commercial. Customers service is guaranteed. Our professional locksmith will arrive to your location fully equipped, fast and dynamic in their proficiency.
our services include the following : Stuck key removal, lock replacement, lock repair, lock broken, Door opening, lock rekey, lock replace, lock repair, broken and stuck key removal, lockout, lockouts, door opening, spousal lockout, residential lockout, commercial lockout, sheriff lockout, bailiff lockout, car key cut and program, remote control for car, Garage door and much more...