Matrix Locksmith

Locks & Locksmiths
10094 Yonge St, Richmond Hill ON L4C 1T9
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Vaughan  >  Matrix Locksmith
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Matrix Locksmith

Bathia in Vaughan

I needed to replace a broken lock on my back door and so I called Matrix Locksmith, Dani arranged to come out shortly after my call; he came and efficiently put in a new lock. It was very convenient his immediate response, after calling one more company as I always research before , they said they can only arrive the next day , so I decided to go with Matrix Locksmith , the service was very efficient , quick and the price was reasonable . Thank you Dani!

DzCvnnsECB91Gc6SfRB in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

replace of front door handle st plus new single deadbolt , the service was good and fast and reasonably priced , the locksmith that came to do the fix was very informative and quick and stuck to his quote , I appreciate the honesty .

Itamar from North York

Thank you Danny you were great amd very reliable when ot came to helping me with making new keys for the car. You really saved me. Thanks Again we will be in touch if something like this happens again which i hope will not.

Itay

Dea Itamar , Glad to hear we were able to do a great job for you . Thanks for the business

Korin in Vaughan

I called Matrix locksmith and several other companies for a quote , as well as time availability , the locksmith from Matrix had answered my question most honestly with fix pricing without " starting from " Bull .... Dani the locksmith arrived exactly as scheduled did the job very professional and prompt , I would definitely recommend their services , good service with no bill surprises

Dear Korin, thanks for the great review and wonderful words. I will let my team know how happy you are .

S&k in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

me and my girl decided that we would like to have only 1 key for all 3 of our doors, as its very inconveniente to use 3 keys , we called Dani , I got his number from a friend , Dani came over explained us exactly what he is going to do and got to work , it was fast and affordable

Maria in Toronto

We wanted to change the locks at the office and spend most time asking around and fishing information about
the pricing and also red lots of reviews , since we did not trust just anyone .
I think we were lucky to find Matrix Locksmith .
these guys are professional and straightforward exactly what i was looking for !
Just the perfect locksmith team , thank you

Dear Maria, first I would like to thank you for taking the time and sharing you wonderful findings with our Locksmith services , and most of all thank you for your 10 star rating we appreciating this very much !

kobby in Vaughan

Chagef my 3locks at my home with great price . the guy was very smart and quick with some new info I learned . thank you I am recommending to work with Dani

Dear Kobby, thank you for your business and your wonderful review !

Rose Forgione from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Once again I have used Matrix locksmith's services , unfortunately to me i locked myself out of my house , lucky i had my phone on me , i called Dani for help, he came within 25 , opened me the door , with no mess nor damage , as always he is great !

Dear Rose, thank you for being a loyal customer with Matrix Locksmith, we are happy and committed to provide our customers with the best professional Locksmith services !

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We called on Sunday at 4. people Sunday ! They were out by 7 putting in a new handle assembly on our door .

It was an amazing that they even answered on Sunday , even more so the fact they came out. There were no extra fees for the wor on the weekend , the service charge we very reasonable .

Our Locksmith , who I believed was named Danny was friendly and efficient, He was done in about 20 min.
I definitely see why this place gets 5 star review !

Dear , thank you so much for such a lovely review , you are or sure a great customer with an amazing feedback !

More about Matrix Locksmith

Matrix Toronto Locksmith 416-877-9297
We offer solutions to any locksmith need, whether it is an emergency, automotive, residential or commercial. Customers service is guaranteed. Our professional locksmith will arrive to your location fully equipped, fast and dynamic in their proficiency.
our services include the following : Stuck key removal, lock replacement, lock repair, lock broken, Door opening, lock rekey, lock replace, lock repair, broken and stuck key removal, lockout, lockouts, door opening, spousal lockout, residential lockout, commercial lockout, sheriff lockout, bailiff lockout, car key cut and program, remote control for car, Garage door and much more...