Matrix Locksmith

Reviews for Matrix Locksmith

Julia in Vaughan
Julia in Vaughan

Car key made for my BMW

I lost my car key to my Bmw , called few other locksmith and only Dani could help me ,I am so glad I could find him ! He made me the key in no time and saved me lots of expenses with the dealer I would definitely recommend Marix locksmith services

Cultures in Vaughan
Cultures in Vaughan

Front door push bar fix

Dani was able to come to my store early in the morning be4 I usually open my store so I will not loose any business , fix the push bar at the front door finally the door is locking properly , very friendly and proffer ion always clearly knows what he is doing , well worth the price and highly recommend.

Reuben Nightingale from Thornhill
Reuben Nightingale from Thornhill

Top notch service all the way!!

I lost my car fob and needed an immediate replacement. Called BMW and was told 5-10 business days to replace. Matrix came to my home the next day
and in 1 hour I was on the road again. Fantastic service!!

Dear Reuben, many tanks for taking the time and sharing your positive experience with others !! I am pleased to hear that we could save you the time and the drive, hope to hear back from you if you would require any locksmith service in the future , have a wonderful day ! Matrix Locksmith Team !

Anna.G
Anna.G
0 reviews , ON

Front door lock replaced and A master key to all our door locks

I finally decided to spring clean and refresh some of the house old assessories , I had a roofer coming over and he recommended me Dani the locksmith , this young guy is very professional and and knowledgeable, I keep on asking questions and got all the answers with a smile , the whole experience was good , I would definitely recommend him

Dear Anna, thank you for such a detailed and a honest positive review , thank you so much for taking the time, we really appreciate it. It's a real boost to get a good review and feel the efforts are appreciated. Many thanks.

Joe in Vaughan
Joe in Vaughan

Great professional service

The work was done at my home office , I had to install a high security lock on the door also I needed a file cabinet lock and new set of keys to keep my work safe , Dani came on time did his thing professionally the price was the same as he quoted me on the phone , I paid with E transfer all went smooth . I will definitely call them again

Dear Joe , thank you for supporting out services and for taking the time to share your great experience with our company ! it will be our pleasure to work with you. Thank you from Matrix Locksmith Team !

Inspected and replaced side door lock

Prompt, professional service. We had a side door lock that stopped working. We could not unlock the door from the inside or with a key from the outside. I told them it wasn't an emergency but I wanted the lock fixed today. They came within 2 hours. The lock was broken on the inside so the technician replaced it with a new one. He answered all of my questions. The service call took 15 - 20 minutes. I would call them again if I had a lock problem of any kind.

Dear , thank you for the great review, we appreciate it. Glad to hear you will be calling us in the future should you need us, it will be our pleasure to work with you. Thank you from Matrix Locksmith Team !

Judy4462 in Toronto
Judy4462 in Toronto

Brake in - fraud

Amazing service
Quick response
Extremely professional
We deal with a lot of different companies and my partner
And I always saying.Where are the professional workers.
We just found one

From Jet Furnished Suites

Dear Judy, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review, we really appreciate it. It's a real boost to get a good review and feel the efforts are appreciated. Many thanks.Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year.

Matrix Locksmith

JoAnne in Toronto
JoAnne in Toronto

Back Patio Door Lock

The phone call was promptly answered and the arrival was arranged and timely. I was charged $45. for the service call - and when he looked at the lock said it would be $280. to fix. No new part - no new lock - just a simple fix of the existing lock. Total time - maybe 20 minutes. Could not accept Visa - only cash - although I wanted to pay Visa. He eliminated the hst which I would rather he not have done. Nice man - no identification and no marked vehicle that I could see. It was 7.30 on a Sunday evening - I live alone - big new back patio door. I did not question the price - I needed the door fixed. Seems very expensive and no explanation as to why $280.00 for a fix. Glad it was fixed - but not happy with the price. Did get a 3 month warranty - written on the receipt.

Further note - I did receive a phone call from the owner of the company after the review was posted, explaining that the person who came to the
house had been fired and apologizing for the poor service and apparent overcharge. He said he would have his area supervisor call me to arrange an appointment to replace the lock and refund some money. That person called and booked an appointment which was changed 3 separate times but he did show up, did replace the lock and some money was returned to me. So this company did try to make things right following the posted review. The owner called and asked me to post a follow up explaining what had happened.

Bathia in Vaughan
Bathia in Vaughan

Back door Lock replace

I needed to replace a broken lock on my back door and so I called Matrix Locksmith, Dani arranged to come out shortly after my call; he came and efficiently put in a new lock. It was very convenient his immediate response, after calling one more company as I always research before , they said they can only arrive the next day , so I decided to go with Matrix Locksmith , the service was very efficient , quick and the price was reasonable . Thank you Dani!

Dear Bathia, Thanks for the great review , we are glad we were able to help you plus save you the wait time, Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year.

DzCvnnsECB91Gc6SfRB in Richmond Hill
DzCvnnsECB91Gc6SfRB in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Lock replace

replace of front door handle st plus new single deadbolt , the service was good and fast and reasonably priced , the locksmith that came to do the fix was very informative and quick and stuck to his quote , I appreciate the honesty .

Dear, thanks for your kind words , it was great working with you .

More about Matrix Locksmith

Matrix Toronto Locksmith 416-877-9297
We offer solutions to any locksmith need, whether it is an emergency, automotive, residential or commercial. Customers service is guaranteed. Our professional locksmith will arrive to your location fully equipped, fast and dynamic in their proficiency.
our services include the following : Stuck key removal, lock replacement, lock repair, lock broken, Door opening, lock rekey, lock replace, lock repair, broken and stuck key removal, lockout, lockouts, door opening, spousal lockout, residential lockout, commercial lockout, sheriff lockout, bailiff lockout, car key cut and program, remote control for car, Garage door and much more...