Matrix Locksmith

Locks & Locksmiths
10094 Yonge St, Richmond Hill ON L4C 1T9
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Vaughan  >  Matrix Locksmith
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Matrix Locksmith

kobby in Vaughan

Chagef my 3locks at my home with great price . the guy was very smart and quick with some new info I learned . thank you I am recommending to work with Dani

Rose Forgione from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Once again I have used Matrix locksmith's services , unfortunately to me i locked myself out of my house , lucky i had my phone on me , i called Dani for help, he came within 25 , opened me the door , with no mess nor damage , as always he is great !

Job Price

Dear Rose, thank you for being a loyal customer with Matrix Locksmith, we are happy and committed to provide our customers with the best professional Locksmith services !

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We called on Sunday at 4. people Sunday ! They were out by 7 putting in a new handle assembly on our door .

It was an amazing that they even answered on Sunday , even more so the fact they came out. There were no extra fees for the wor on the weekend , the service charge we very reasonable .

Our Locksmith , who I believed was named Danny was friendly and efficient, He was done in about 20 min.
I definitely see why this place gets 5 star review !

Job Price

Dear , thank you so much for such a lovely review , you are or sure a great customer with an amazing feedback !

Mocca in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Fantastic customer service. when i called, i was panicking about me being lockout out of my own house , I contacted matrix locksmith , dani calmed me down "we'll get you in within half an hour"....
Exellent job, fixed my lock and opened my door without any damage , Thanks Dani!

Job Price

Dear Mocca, thank you for you fantastic review, Glad Dani could help you out, thank you for your business Regards Matrix Locksmith team

Suri in

i was in a need of relacing my frint door handle and lock and also to change the key to much all other doors , they csll it Rekey :) well i got Dani's # from a friend. very professional and nice fellow . did the job as exactly i wanted .

Job Price

Dear Suri , thank you for you business and your 10 star review!

Mrs. sorelle in

I had to change my 2 lock and , change the combination of our office safe to a new code without damaging the safe , I found Matrix locksmith through google , read some review and lucky decided to use their services, I got Dani to arrive , the guy is very professional and pleasent ! The work was dame exactly the way I needed , I paid with a visa , got the invoce easy transaction

Job Price

Dear Mrs. sorelle , THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW!

TORCAN SHOP in

We are using Dani's locksmith services through out the past 4years now . The best thing a person can ask from his service provider is punctuality and trust . I been using Dani's services for few years now for my car shop , each time for a different car key, this guy can do it all, very professional highly recommended

Levveto in

Dani came over and fix my door lock , finally my door is locking properly,I'm so relieved. I should have called him in the first place to install the lock . Very knowledgeable and affordable.

Job Price

Levveto, thank you so much! We love any feedback we get and great feedback is always welcome. Dani is an awesome guy and we hope to see you, again!

Toothology North York in

the locksmith was right as scheduled the appointment , in fact he even called and asked if he can come earlier . he did a great job , rekeyed 2 locks, swap a bolt and replaced door handle , was very polite , i would recommend his services

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time with you extra busy schedule and writing us a review , it was a pleasure providing your with our Locksmith services

Funny Bunny  in

I had my safe stopped unlocking for me, well this guy came over without any delay open me the safe , with no damage safe , i am still using it as if nothing happen to it , quick , clean and professional work !

Job Price

wow :-) what an exiting review ! thank you !

More about Matrix Locksmith

Matrix Toronto Locksmith 416-877-9297
We offer solutions to any locksmith need, whether it is an emergency, automotive, residential or commercial. Customers service is guaranteed. Our professional locksmith will arrive to your location fully equipped, fast and dynamic in their proficiency.
our services include the following : Stuck key removal, lock replacement, lock repair, lock broken, Door opening, lock rekey, lock replace, lock repair, broken and stuck key removal, lockout, lockouts, door opening, spousal lockout, residential lockout, commercial lockout, sheriff lockout, bailiff lockout, car key cut and program, remote control for car, Garage door and much more...