Matrix Locksmith

Locks & Locksmiths
10094 Yonge St, Richmond Hill ON L4C 1T9
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Vaughan  >  Matrix Locksmith
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Matrix Locksmith

We hired this locksmith to change some locks. When there was a problem with the work, I called him and he asked me to text pictures of the problem lock and key, and promised to get back to me. He never did. Nor did he respond to my other messages. I would not recommend this locksmith to anybody. Unresponsive when there is a problem. Totally unprofessional considering the amount of money we paid for his work.

Korin in Vaughan

I called Matrix locksmith and several other companies for a quote , as well as time availability , the locksmith from Matrix had answered my question most honestly with fix pricing without " starting from " Bull .... Dani the locksmith arrived exactly as scheduled did the job very professional and prompt , I would definitely recommend their services , good service with no bill surprises

S&k in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

me and my girl decided that we would like to have only 1 key for all 3 of our doors, as its very inconveniente to use 3 keys , we called Dani , I got his number from a friend , Dani came over explained us exactly what he is going to do and got to work , it was fast and affordable

Maria in Toronto

We wanted to change the locks at the office and spend most time asking around and fishing information about
the pricing and also red lots of reviews , since we did not trust just anyone .
I think we were lucky to find Matrix Locksmith .
these guys are professional and straightforward exactly what i was looking for !
Just the perfect locksmith team , thank you

Job Price

Dear Maria, first I would like to thank you for taking the time and sharing you wonderful findings with our Locksmith services , and most of all thank you for your 10 star rating we appreciating this very much !

kobby in Vaughan

Chagef my 3locks at my home with great price . the guy was very smart and quick with some new info I learned . thank you I am recommending to work with Dani

Job Price

Dear Kobby, thank you for your business and your wonderful review !

Rose Forgione from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Once again I have used Matrix locksmith's services , unfortunately to me i locked myself out of my house , lucky i had my phone on me , i called Dani for help, he came within 25 , opened me the door , with no mess nor damage , as always he is great !

Job Price

Dear Rose, thank you for being a loyal customer with Matrix Locksmith, we are happy and committed to provide our customers with the best professional Locksmith services !

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We called on Sunday at 4. people Sunday ! They were out by 7 putting in a new handle assembly on our door .

It was an amazing that they even answered on Sunday , even more so the fact they came out. There were no extra fees for the wor on the weekend , the service charge we very reasonable .

Our Locksmith , who I believed was named Danny was friendly and efficient, He was done in about 20 min.
I definitely see why this place gets 5 star review !

Job Price

Dear , thank you so much for such a lovely review , you are or sure a great customer with an amazing feedback !

Mocca in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Fantastic customer service. when i called, i was panicking about me being lockout out of my own house , I contacted matrix locksmith , dani calmed me down "we'll get you in within half an hour"....
Exellent job, fixed my lock and opened my door without any damage , Thanks Dani!

Job Price

Dear Mocca, thank you for you fantastic review, Glad Dani could help you out, thank you for your business Regards Matrix Locksmith team

Suri in

i was in a need of relacing my frint door handle and lock and also to change the key to much all other doors , they csll it Rekey :) well i got Dani's # from a friend. very professional and nice fellow . did the job as exactly i wanted .

Job Price

Dear Suri , thank you for you business and your 10 star review!

Mrs. sorelle in

I had to change my 2 lock and , change the combination of our office safe to a new code without damaging the safe , I found Matrix locksmith through google , read some review and lucky decided to use their services, I got Dani to arrive , the guy is very professional and pleasent ! The work was dame exactly the way I needed , I paid with a visa , got the invoce easy transaction

Job Price

Dear Mrs. sorelle , THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW!

More about Matrix Locksmith

Matrix Toronto Locksmith 416-877-9297
We offer solutions to any locksmith need, whether it is an emergency, automotive, residential or commercial. Customers service is guaranteed. Our professional locksmith will arrive to your location fully equipped, fast and dynamic in their proficiency.
our services include the following : Stuck key removal, lock replacement, lock repair, lock broken, Door opening, lock rekey, lock replace, lock repair, broken and stuck key removal, lockout, lockouts, door opening, spousal lockout, residential lockout, commercial lockout, sheriff lockout, bailiff lockout, car key cut and program, remote control for car, Garage door and much more...