Universal Awnings

HomeStars  >  Awnings & Canopies in Kawartha Lakes  >  Universal Awnings

Reviews for Universal Awnings

Evelyn from Courtice
4 reviews Courtice, ON

I recently contacted Joe to get a quote for a retractable awning over my patio door. Joe came to the house, took measurements and we discussed several options. I knew after our discussions this was the company for me. Joe makes you feel comfortable and did not rush you into making a decision right then and there. The awnings were even finished before the scheduled date. They look amazing. Highly recommend Joe and his company. Look forward to working with Joe in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback. Customer satisfaction has always been Universal's priority. If we can be of any service in the future, do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you
Joe Shasta, Universal Awnings

marion cuddie from Newmarket
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Joe returned my initial call promptly. At the site visit he was very helpful in suggesting a solution for my needs and offered many colours and patterns to choose from. The finish details on the awnings are precise and very tidy. Thanks Joe for such friendly and professional service.

More about Universal Awnings

Specializing in the manufacture and installation of: retractable awnings, window awnings, entrance canopies, various other custom products for both commercial and residential customers. Custom design products: (Manufacture and repair) Hopper bags, vinyl cart covers, industrial curtains, etc. Competitive Pricing; 10 year warranty on awning materials. We service what we sell.