Home Pro Pest Control

Reviews for Home Pro Pest Control

Stan
Stan

Responsive, speedy and friendly

We had an ant infestation issue in our new home. Within a few hours of our call we had a very friendly representative arrive at the house, and dealt with the issue. Our overall experience was very pleasant, high quality, and left us with confidence in the hands of Home Pro Pest Control. I would highly reccomend the company to anyone seeking pest control services. Thank you to the entire end-to-end team for such great service.

Wasp Nets removal

I discovered we had 2 wasp nets in our backyard texted Homepro, they sent Gene out the next morning for free inspection. Gene arrived and said the nests were too small he would remove them for me for free, and if I see activity then call them back for exterior spray treatment for now no need. This company is very friendly, honest which is very hard to find in this world nowadays. Looks no more if you need pests control services this is the one, not only they are excellent friendly, and speedy but very honest (thanks Homepro and specially Gene for came by today, very grateful for your help !!!

Jason
Jason

A fantastic choice for our pest control needs

I very much enjoyed my experience with Mr wise he was very very friendly and put mom and I at ease with our pest problem he was very efficient he was on time and a pleasure to work with and I hope that anyone reading this will take my advise and use Mr wise for your pest control need Mr wise won't let you down and you couldn't find anyone better thanks Mr wise

From Jason and Dorothy

Joe in Kitchener
Joe in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Pest control

Patrick was very professional when he came to inspect the ant that I found in my home, he was very detailed with his explanation and I am looking forward to continuing the services with this great group of technicians.

Thank you for taking the time to share this review Joe. We look forward to continuing to keep your home ant-free!

Will in Scarborough
Will in Scarborough

Mislead service and walked off job

When treating for cockroaches first person didn’t use spray and only used dust and gel, despite what I was told. When time came for the second treatment the new person had no idea what I was talking about, refused to spray, and even refused to provide dust or gell… not even traps.

Hi Will. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We take great price in our customer service and would like to get this fixed right away. Can you please give us a call at 416 488 7378 or email at info@homepropestcontrol.ca so that we can look into this further. Thank you!

Roua in Moncton
Roua in Moncton

bedbugs

I would like to give a five stars for Thomas who did my apartment, my brother apartment and my sister's as well, he did a great job and he was very nice.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Cockroach infestation

I would like to say thankyou to homepro, but malcom especially. He was so informative and helpful, that we finally got rid of our cockroaches. I live in a building and we were infested. I've had many companies come for same thing and no results. First off, he made sure every square inch and every concerned areas were covered with the stuff they use, but most importantly, he took the time to explain things and gave really good suggestions and tips too make sure they dont come back. He didnt have to spend time with me and educate me on all these things but HE did and I appreciate people that go the extra mile. My wife and kids were had to sleep elsewhere because of how grossed out they were. It was a nightmare. In fact, he even explained what to expect through out the process and I appreciated that alot because it's been such a tough time for my family. I still cant believe thier gone. Godbless homepro and most importantly......GODBLESS MALCOLM! Please guys, if it's really bad, dont waste your time with these other companies. This one right here will solve it for you.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Bug control

I retained Home Pro to spray the exterior of my house. I have had a problem with earwigs and ants for the past few years. The technician arrived on time and was extremely polite. Before providing the service he explained exactly what he would be doing. I am happy to say that I have not seen any earwigs or ants around my patio or in my house since Home Pro came to my house. In my view, Home Pro provides excellent service. I highly recommend them and would definitely retain them again for any pest related issue.

Adam
Adam

Wildlife Removal

I moved into a new house and discovered that birds were living in the soffit. HomePro Pest Control removed the wildlife in an ethical way - they first ensured that all the birds and babies could fly out and once they were out, they sealed it off to make sure they wouldn't return. I was really happy with the service and would definitely use the company again!

Great Service

Living in a building means we have had many pest control companies over the years, but the staff at home pro pest control were the best. Jessica was friendly, informative, and impeccable with her work...She was pleasant and I actually looked forward to her return...but the bugs are gone! Good job! Give this girl a raise!! She knows her stuff!!

More about Home Pro Pest Control

HomePro Pest Control - Experts in residential pest control! Please email us at info@homepropestcontrol. ca or call at 416 488 7378 to book your service today.
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in North York?