Home Pro Pest Control

Reviews for Home Pro Pest Control

Nadia in Toronto
Nadia in Toronto

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

The service that Mike provided was EXCEPTIONAL in every way!! His kindness, care, professionalism and knowledge are of the highest caliber!!! He solved our issue with ease and we are 100% satisfied with the results! Thank you so much Mike!!!!! We really appreciate all that you did!!! -Nadia

uliano
uliano

Amazing service

Mike was absolutely amazing - I cannot believe how professional he was and how kind he was. He was thorough and solved the problem in a professional way. He investigated everything and really made our family feel comfortable about everything.

Vlad
Vlad

Best pest control

Home Pro is the best. Ineka is very wonderful to deal with.
Kimberly and Glenn are also wonderful.
Home Pro always approached my roach situation with compassion and professionalism. They use the latest chemicals.
They are exceptional.
I have not had to use them for a while but if I had to I would use them again.

vf
vf

great thorough service

what a relief ! Thank you. Home Pro was very prompt to answer my call. Mike arrived and did an extremely thorough and expert inspection of my home. He found where the mice were getting in. Also, provided a 2 week follow up visit.
I enrolled in the quarterly instalment program, so that I have no more unexpected expenses, as I live in an old home, and we have plenty of wildlife nearby.
Thanks Home Pro !!

Monthly service

We have had monthly treatments from home pro for sometime now. I Really like Jessica she is very knowledgeable about different pests and when I have a concern she takes the time to check and explain what is happening and why. We have had an issue with blow flies ,when I mentioned this to Jessica she took time to explain why this could be happening . Thank you Jessica

Amazing Service - Ask for Alan

Had a rat that tunneled in from underneath my house and made its way up, through a hole in the foundation and settled in my basement staircase. It was a disaster but Alan from Home Pro was extremely knowledgeable and reassuring. He also took the time to answer all of our questions.

He came up with a plan that we should pack the hole with poison and pour cement over the hole where the rat was coming in and that would take care of the problem. It worked.

Alan also put exterior bait stations around the house. A few weeks later we found a dead rat in our hedges by the sidewalk. I called Home Pro and Alan came within the hour to remove it.

Can't recommend this company and Alan enough.

Rat problem

I just contacted HomePro Pest Control a week ago as I found rat droppings in my furnace room. Alan, the service technician, was very knowledgable and personable. He set traps inside and a bait box outside and identified a possible entrance spot outside. He returned 3 days later with new traps as I trapped and disposed of 3 rats almost immediately. I'm very happy with the service to date.

Quick and very helpful

I had a Potential mouse problem at my house so I called Home Pro Pest Control. They We’re very responsive and professional. They quickly assessed my situation and came up with a plan of attack. I found them to be very knowledgeable and would definitely recommend them.

Service

Excellent Customer service and performance. Our location in Scarborough enjoyed the service of Jessica. She is very professional and easy to talk to. She has the initiative and common sense of a good worker

fernando
fernando

project

My name is Fernando, I want recomend Jessica, she is very professional and friendly, I will recomend her to my friends and family for any pest control issues thank you Jesica

More about Home Pro Pest Control

HomePro Pest Control - Experts in residential pest control! Please email us at info@homepropestcontrol. ca or call at 416 488 7378 to book your service today.
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in North York?