HomePro Pest Control

Reviews for HomePro Pest Control

danforth
danforth

Pest Control

I really liked Danny. He felt realiable and was really careful and thoughtful with us. We still have some cockroaches visit us now and again. I tried calling to ask about it, and was told it's normal and that they'd follow-up in time to see if the problem was gone. That never happened. I'd just like to know what I can do about it and why they come, but I never got the info.

Markham

Terrible terrible absolutely terrible customer service! Do not go here!! I will be reporting them to the better business bureau and I've never -in my 40 years-have I ever done such a thing.
They said they'd comeback to check for pest a activity and never did. When I finally called, the receptionist Inese, gave me a hard time about a 30 day contract. After, chasing them down lolanother tech finally came and said he'd close up a hole in the basement the next Monday (4 days later). He never came. I called again and was given more of a hard time I finally spoke to the supervisor who was extremely rude and severely lacking in communication skills. He attacked me with this paper work and my "signatures" on them and didn't give me a chance to even think about what was been "thrown" at me. He said the tech came out 2 times already but didn't let me explain that he came the second time because he didn't have enough RCUs to put in my house! Then he attacked me because I cancelled the an appt(the one I got the first time after I had to fight for my rights) Well excuse me....Being a single mom of 2 boys keeps me a little busy! He accused me of wanting a free service and actually hung up on me!!! Terrible Terrible Terrible!! They are not getting away with this treatment! I am taking this to the next level for sure!!

Thank you for your review and recommendations. We will continue to work on providing exceptional service and customer service to all our customers.

Responsive and knowledgeable

Dealing with bed bugs is not a pleasant thought and prepping for the treatment very disruptive. Our situation makes a full house prep completely impractical if not impossible. The team at HOME HARDWARE were understanding and creative. The crew arrived promptly and delivered exactly as promised sharing a lot of helpful information. Will return for a second treatment if needed.

Nasrin in Toronto
Nasrin in Toronto

Bad service

The Tecnecian treat my house with gel, it suppose to 3 months warranty but Tecnecian refused to do 2 more. Home hardware are upset tricky, they say over the phone it's 3 months warranty but on the paper they write no warrany

CX-9
CX-9
2 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Paper wasps at daughter room window

Had wasps outside my daughter room window area, got an online submission and hour later, had Home hardware called me back to provide me a quote. Had a slight hiccup earlier, but is ver satisfied with the work and service I received from Brian. Queen wasp should be dead and I see workers trying to fly back but cannot go back to nest...should not see any activities by tomorrow. Thanks.

Michael Bernstein from Thornhill
Michael Bernstein from Thornhill

Wasp control

Wasps were building a nest under our soffit above the porch. Store-bought sprays had no effect. It was unnerving having them so close to the door. I searched for pest control companies on Homestars & contacted 5 of them via their web sites. A technician from Home Hardware Pest Control was the 1st to call & said he could be there in an hour or so. He used a specialized sprayer that makes the powder stick to the inner surfaces & said it should prove to be effective in a couple of days. By morning, there was no more wasp activity & none since. It should be noted that a competitor called later & said they would have to dismantle the soffit to get to the nest. I should have asked how much time & expense that would have been. We get wasp nests every year but I know I'll be calling HHPC again the next time there's an inaccessible nesting site. Thank you!

steve newman in Scarborough
steve newman in Scarborough

Home Hardware helping when others blow you off

I have lived in this condo for sixteen years and all has been well
Until the fall of last year when management decided to reno all the
risors-hot and cold-this disturbed the sewer roaches and suddenly
I got bugs .I called a pest control company and told them the bugs
were coming from the drains-they said impossible!I called another
called "kil something"they gave me an appointment and never showed or called to say why.I freeked!Called HH they made an
appointment and their Technician e-mailed to verify.E-mailed again
to instruct about thepreperations I should make and told him I had
a pet Cockatiel and he further advised removal during the spraying.
when the time came Abduhl the tech guy showed up right on time
advised I had prepared ok.There was a problem isolateing the bird.
I personally have COPD and am on home oxygen and could not lift
my bird in its cage so we isolated the bird in my bedroom by an open window so he could spray.He closed the bedroom door with towels around the floor to keep out the poison.
I returned several hours after the spraying and there bugs all over the floor dead or dying .I left my bird in its location for several more hours to be sure it was safe.Abdulh had advised he would return in a week or to follow up to get any critters that may have servived.Which he did.he also said to call or e-mail if the problem
persist.He did great work I am extremely impressed.

Bell in Toronto
Bell in Toronto

Service

Our plaza is in Etobicoke and Doug from HH Pest Control is taking care of us. He's been professional, patient, thorough and answering all of my questions to the point. Things get picked up by them after I expressed my concern - I really like and appreciated this kind of communication.

Deborah Longshaw from Toronto
Deborah Longshaw from Toronto
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Carpenter Ant Control

I hired Home Hardware Pest Control for a big issue with Carpenter Ants that were entering my home through the basement laundry room and my daughter's 2nd floor room. From contacting them they were so responsive to my urgent need. Their technician Julian was so responsive he quickly gave me a quote and came out 2 days later. He was very thorough when he sprayed the 2 areas that those bad ants started dying off. He then came back and did the entire property everywhere front and back of the property I have not had an issue since. I am so relieved they eliminated my issues with these destructive ants. Note to other homeowners: do not have wood on your property or wooden garden boxes. These ants will destroy anthing wood. I highly recommend this Company for any pest control. Thanks again Home Hardware. Amazing job!

More about HomePro Pest Control

We care about results... So we offer the BEST GUARANTEES in the industry

Home Hardware Pest Control offers the best guarantees in the industry because we care about our clientele. Each of our Home Protection Plans comes with a ONE YEAR GUARANTEE. As details of these plans vary within our range of Protection Plans, please talk to one of our Certified Technicians for further information.

All of our technicians are bonded and insured, and are experts at eradicating pests from home and commercial properties. Home Hardware Pest Control is proud to be a member in good standing with the Structural Pest Management Association of Ontario, the Ministry of the Environment and the Canadian Pest Management Association. So rest assured - when you purchase a Home Hardware Pest Control Protection Plan, your service is GUARANTEED!

Pest Identification
So you're not sure what kind of pest problem you have. Let us help you track your critter with our handy Pest Identifier tool .

Free Inspection
Still not sure what's bugging you? Have one of our knowledgeable technicians over for a free consultation and estimate.

Featured Services
* Integrated Pest Management
*Residential and Commercial

Arsenal of experts
Pests - Creeping, Crawling and Flying
Our team of experts are trained and experienced with dealing with all types of pests. Ants, bed bugs, mice and cockroaches are history when you call in Home Hardware Pest Control.
Wildlife Control
Home Hardware Pest Control offers a full range of Wildlife Removal Services. From the Raccoon in the attic to the squirrel in the chimney, Home Hardware Pest Control is here to help.

Integrated Pest Management
IPM or Integrated Pest Management has quickly become the industry's Best Practice approach to commercial pest control management. IPM standards use Chemicals as a last resort, instead choosing to use greener, chemical-free options to prevent pests without the dangers of chemical use. Temperature, humidity control and pest intrusion prevention allow pest control experts to control and prevent infestations while keeping with a green philosophy. Ask our experts about creating a customized IPM for your commercial building today...