409, 1121 15 Ave SW Calgary AB T2R

Reviews for National Star Roofing Specialists

Russ

National Star Roofing removed my pine shakes and replaced them with quality shingles in 2014

National Star Roofing did my neighbors roof in 2014 as I recall. The reason I called them in the first place was their tidiness. When they did his roof they were neat tidy and punctual, they never left a single nail in the yard or any where else. This was an exceptional trade. I could list all the reasons to use them(punctual, clean, neat and presentable workers, its a family business and all the workers were related and the list goes on).

this year, 5 years later I had a squirrel problem and I called Sokol on a Friday evening just at the front end of this cold weather and he came on the Saturday. He treated this job as an important as the major job I had done 5 years earlier. I believe the location of the entry was located and repaired that day.

This is an amazing company that stands behind their work and I highly recommend you use them for your roofing needs.

No cost for return visit after 5 years

Russ

Thank you Russ for taking the time to share your experiences dealing with National Star Roofing.
It's always great to hear back from clients and to see that our work is standing up to the changing climate.

Michael
Michael

re-shingle of house and garage

organized, professional , and hard working - kept us informed on all the discoveries of problems that go with an old roof - fixed everything needed including broken sheathing and old flashing - great workmanship - we'd definitely use them again

Hi Michael.
I would like to thank you for the feedback that will help others.
We wish you and your family the best in this new year.

Sarah P.
Sarah P.

Roof Replacement

403.477.7712
409, 1121 15 Ave SW
Calgary
AB
T2R

I had an excellent experience with my roof replacement from Sokol and his team. From the initial meeting to final cleanup, everything was done promptly and professionally. Our quote was competitive and the work was thorough. Sokol took the time to go over all our options, places we should invest our money and areas we could save on. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend National Star Roofing to anyone requiring a new roof. Thanks again!

Thank you Sarah for taking the time to share your experience. Sokol is the lead inspector/estimator for National Star Roofing so he is the one clients meet and talk to. That said, everyone at our company is as important in delivering the great service you have experienced.
It was great dealing with you. Feel free to contact us anytime.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Easy choice for our Roofing/Eaves

We are very pleased with the work and professionalism National Start Roofing completed installing our new roof, eaves and downspouts. We met with Sokol and were presented with the roofing options and got most of our questions answered and any questions we missed we simply emailed and received prompt responses back. We were also very pleased with the 10 year labour warranty provided by National Star Roofing. We sourced National Star Roofing through the internet and had read enough of the reviews that we felt confident in making our choice to go with this company without further quotes from other companies.

We were pleased with the immediate quote, the insurance information, WCB clearance and warranty information on the options we were choosing.

The team arrived and our roof was completed within the day. We were also provided pictures from Sokol on the roof base and it’s condition prior the underlay and shingles being installed which was very helpful to us and considerate to us as we were not going to make it up onto the roof….related to age.

Hi Chris W. from Calgary.

It is great to hear you found the roofing process from start to finish easy and professional. Being a family run business, little to nothing is lost in communication and the client's happiness is crucial.
To us it is very important and good for business to be trusted by our clients before, during and after the roofing work. This is done by being fair and consistent with the pricing, giving clients options and recommendations judging from experience as well as being always available for communication.

We appreciate your business. Happy Holidays from the National Star Roofing team!

Terran
Terran

Roof replacement

They finished within a day and cleaned up around the efficiently and quickly. The workmanship was excellent. Would do business again

Hi Terran.
Thank you very much for the comment and rating.
It was great working for you. Although a little early, we wish you and your family Happy Holidays.

samvel
samvel

Roof repair

The gays came, located the problem, explained it to us, we discussed a price, they send us very detailed quote and started working, everything was done on time and as promised.
Few of our neighbors saw how they work and decided to fix their roofs too.
Thanks you, it was really pleasant experience.

Samvel. Thank you for taking time to write about your experience. I am very happy we were able to work for you and your neighbours. You guys were all hospitable, decisive and easy to work with.
Feel free to contact us if you ever need anything.

Jack
Jack
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Replace Flat Roof Portion

I had a great experience with National Star Roofing. Sokol and his family were very helpful and professional. Right from my initial contact to the final inspection. The work was completed as quoted and on time. Our property was left spotless. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them for any kind of roofing job.

We had a great experience with Jack, as well. He is trusting, hospital and decisive; offered us coffee and food. Also let us use the washroom and paid on time. We wish every customer was like you, Jack.

Sharon
Sharon

Replaced roof shingles

National Star Roofing did an excellent job replacing the shingles efficiently, quickly, and I trusted their suggestions as they were well explained and the final decision was mine with no pressure from them. The crew was courteous, on time and they were hard workers. The clean up, which they did at the end of each day was very good. I am very satisfied with their work.

Hi Sharon.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience.
We were happy to earn your trust. You were trusting, flexible and patient with us working thru the challenging weather. We thank you very much for the referrals too.

KG
KG

Roof

Sokol and his team were easy to work with and the quality was great. They went above and behind and did additional work on the eaves troughs which were not in our quote. I would recommend this team to my friends.

Thank you KG. We will always be here for any other work around the house you might need.

S&W Bevans in Calgary
S&W Bevans in Calgary

Roof replacement and warranty service

National Star replaced our roof in 2008, and we were extremely pleased with the results, service and clean up.
Two weeks ago we noticed a tiny leak coming from the roof. We called Alex and left a message and he called us back the same day. He came over to examine the issue and had his crew out to repair within a couple days... all covered under warranty!
Amazing service and we couldn’t be happier!! Have recommended their services to all our friends and family!!!
Nice to find a company that stands behind their work... rare to find these days!

Thank you S&W Bevans for sharing the comment.
We do stand behind our work and are prompt in getting back to new and old clients, no matter when the work was completed. The chimney and porch areas needed some re-sealing and new nails, which is something that should be done every 10 years, especially on an older home.
We appreciate you guys as our clients and are always here for any other concerns.

More about National Star Roofing Specialists

National Star Roofing is a family owned and operated company specializing in sloped and flat roofs in the Calgary area since July 2003. It has been rated the Best Roofing Company/Contractor in Calgary by HomeStars and holds an A+ rating with the BBB.

National Star Roofing is a Preferred Contractor with Owen's Corning, is fully licensed and insured with WCB and is covered by a General Liability Insurance of up $10 million per job.

Consistently quality work, attention to detail and great customer service is what tells us apart.
Customer satisfaction is our first priority.
No payment is required until the job is complete to the owner's satisfaction. Extra charges apply to payments by credit card.

National Star Roofing does sloped roof repairs/replacements as well as flat roof repairs/replacements.