National Star Roofing Specialists

Reviews for National Star Roofing Specialists

Rosemary from Calgary
Rosemary from Calgary

New Roof!

Sokol was extremely professional, responsive and informative throughout the whole process! Before and after pictures were helpful for us to understand the extent of the damage. From insurance assessment right through to the finished project National Star was amazing! I love my new roof!

Hi Rosemary, we are glad you love the new roof. Every time we are in Tuscany, we drive by to admire your roof. It is quite the piece of art, considering looks are second to quality to us.

Larry in Hawkwood
Larry in Hawkwood

Replace 30 year old asphalt shingles.

The house is 30 years old and was built during a boom period, meaning short cuts were taken. Sokol checked the plywood was well screwed down and rebuilt a wood burning chimney housing,
when he found problems.

Thank you Larry for the review. Let us know if you need our help anytime.

gail gonyea from Calgary
gail gonyea from Calgary

roofing

National Star contracting replaced our roof after the big hailstorm this summer. They took pictures of the damage on the roof, gave us a quote with choices of roof tiles, etc. Then had the work done in a timely fashion leaving no mess. Sokol and his team were very friendly, followed up to make sure there were no problems. For sure I will recommend them!

Thank you Gail. It is rare we see someone trust us from the beginning the way you did, although we had done five houses in your circle. It was a pleasure to be of help.

B. M. B from Calgary
B. M. B from Calgary

Hail Damage Repair

National Star was in our neighborhood replacing shingles after one of our summer hail storms. I observed the work that they were doing on my neighbors house and compared it to what I saw others doing. the National Star team was fast, attentive to details and left the neighbors place very clean and tidy when they were done. I talked to the gentlemen on site and had them give me a quote. Their prices were fair and so we hired them to do our roof replacement as well. As i observed they were very fast. The work was done before I expected, they left the work area and general yard in better condition than they found it. One of the side benefits was that while other roofers in the neighborhood had their music blasting (often competing with roofers on other houses) the National Star team was quiet and efficient. In addition, a couple of weeks after the work was done, they came by and asked if there were any concerns. Following up on the work was a nice touch. Many trades I have used in the past get paid and you never see them again. I would highly recommend (and I have) the National Star team for any roofing project.

Thank you guys. Your neighbours are bursting with envy after they choose their insurance "preferred" contractor to change their roof.

Ruth-Ann Manganaro from Calgary
Ruth-Ann Manganaro from Calgary

2 roofing projects

I hired National Star Contracting after getting 3 bids for a re-roofing project on my Killarney home. National Star contracting came in on the lower end and were given the job. I was so happy with the workmanship and time management/communication this company offers that I hired them for a second project. I have been very satisfied with this company and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Ruth-Ann. Until two years ago we worked solely based on repeat clients like yourself and referrals. I am sure we will work together again. Good luck with the business.

Sue from Calgary
Sue from Calgary

After obtaining several quotes, I decided to hire NSCI as they invited me over to view them on-site. They responded promptly to my questions and concerns. They were willing to go the extra mile to remove some tree branches that were hovering over our roof. Other contractors were not willing to assist with this. I am truly pleased with their professionalism and friendliness. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you Sue. I remember you saying the rental property we did the roof on looked better than your house's. Let us know if you need any help with anything.

GeeBee from Calgary
GeeBee from Calgary

Roof Shingles replacement

I am very satisfied with the job done by National Star Contracting Inc. From the ease of obtaiing a quote, to the completion of the job, the company was very easy to work with. All reference material and contacts were provided. They honoured the price of the quote even if more materials were required. The job was completed as scheduled and the whole area was properly clean up, including the gutters. Their quote included all items from other major companies and more for alot less money. Thanks guys.

Thank you GeeBee. We are able to be competitive in price as we do all the projects ourselves, never sub-contracting it out.

Juan Guim from Calgary
Juan Guim from Calgary

Roof Replacement

I am very please with he quality and price from this company. Both of my neighbors changed the roof. Mine was less expensive and looks way better. Job was done on time and no surprises on the final bill.

Hi JJ. We appreciate the nice words. Say hi to your family and keep in touch.

John from Calgary
John from Calgary

Reshingling

NSCI were great to work with. After several quotes we decided to go with them and were very pleased. The shingles were high quality, the workmanship was impressive and they cleaned up so it looked like they were never there. The guys were great guys.

We would definately recommend them.

Hi John, we appreciate the nicely written review. We hope all your other experiences with contractors go as well as it did with us.

More about National Star Roofing Specialists

National Star Roofing is a family owned and operated company specializing in sloped and flat roofs in the Calgary area since July 2003. It has been rated the Best Roofing Company/Contractor in Calgary by HomeStars and holds an A+ rating with the BBB.

National Star Roofing is a Preferred Contractor with Owen's Corning, is fully licensed and insured with WCB and is covered by a General Liability Insurance of up $10 million per job.

Consistently quality work, attention to detail and great customer service is what tells us apart.
Customer satisfaction is our first priority.
No payment is required until the job is complete to the owner's satisfaction. Extra charges apply to payments by credit card.

National Star Roofing's services include sloped roof replacements as well as flat roof repairs/replacements.