National Star Roofing Specialists

409, 1121 15 Ave SW Calgary AB T2R
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  National Star Roofing Specialists  >  National Star Roofing removed my pine shakes and replaced them with quality shingles in 2014

National Star Roofing Specialists
403.477.7712
409, 1121 15 Ave SW
Calgary
AB
T2R

National Star Roofing did my neighbors roof in 2014 as I recall. The reason I called them in the first place was their tidiness. When they did his roof they were neat tidy and punctual, they never left a single nail in the yard or any where else. This was an exceptional trade. I could list all the reasons to use them(punctual, clean, neat and presentable workers, its a family business and all the workers were related and the list goes on).

this year, 5 years later I had a squirrel problem and I called Sokol on a Friday evening just at the front end of this cold weather and he came on the Saturday. He treated this job as an important as the major job I had done 5 years earlier. I believe the location of the entry was located and repaired that day.

This is an amazing company that stands behind their work and I highly recommend you use them for your roofing needs.

No cost for return visit after 5 years

Russ

Thank you Russ for taking the time to share your experiences dealing with National Star Roofing.
It's always great to hear back from clients and to see that our work is standing up to the changing climate.