De Home

Reviews for De Home

Grace
Grace

Post renovation home cleaning

I’ve been a long time client and needed some cleaning after I renovated my kitchen. They did an amazing job, as always, and pay such close attention to details to make sure the job is done right. I also have them regularly clean my company office which I’m always overly satisfied with.

shelleymalik72
shelleymalik72

Home cleaning

Cleaning up after a very dusty renovation. They were able to send two very kind cleaners for a total of 8 hours on short notice. I was so impressed by the amount they were able to accomplish in such a short amount of time. I’ve used them in the past for regular cleaning and would highly recommend them for both regular service and special services.

paulpopovici
paulpopovici

House cleaning

Excellent residential cleaning, with nice little touches throughout. Professional communication, and very accommodating on a short notice.

Thank you so much for your review, Paul. We can't wait to clean your home again.

domenic
domenic

Cleaning service

Organized, polite and very hard working. I was impressed because the house was rented and was very filthy. It smelled clean a and looked great!!

katesrib
katesrib

General house work

I am am always very happy with the work done. My cleaner is always prompt courteous and works hard and although my Portuguese and her English is not great we manage to communicate well. I am so impressed that in the near future I intend to change my plan from monthly to bi weekly

We are so glad you're happy with the service we provide. We can't wait to clean your home again.

Tricia.Tunney
Tricia.Tunney

Cleaning services

I used Dehome once as a treat to myself, but the hooked me. They go the extra mile and add nice little touches. Try them you won’t be disappointed.

Thank you so much for your review, Tricia!

Anonymous
Anonymous

House Cleaning

Very reliable, careful, energetic, pleasant, professional, and reasonably priced for the quality of their work.

Thank you Dear client for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate that. Regards, Cassia

Roberto
Roberto

Move-Out Condo Cleaning

I hired De Home Clean Services based on the reviews on HomeStars and I was not disappointed. I urgently needed my apartment to be cleaned and ready for a move-out inspection, and Cynthia helped me to book a cleaning crew in less than 72 hours.

The place was a mess, as it has not been professionally cleaned for >2 years. However Carol was able to leave it looking as brand new in a matter of hours. Marlene came later to help her and Caique helped them to clean the exterior windows. The place went from a 4/10, to a 10/10 for less than $200! (This a 560Sq ft condo).

The cherry on top is that I was charged for hours actually worked by each of the cleaners with full transparency and they made sure before they left, that I was 100% satisfied with their work.

Will I re-hire them? Recommend them?
BLINDLY YES

The company provided top-notch service at a very reasonable fee. Easy payment platform, and very straightforward communication.

Dear Roberto, thank you for taking the time to write us this review, we appreciate it and we are glad you liked our services. Thank you for your business, it was a pleasure to work with you! Regards, Cassia Martins.

janet.jones
janet.jones

deep cleaning entire house

I hadn't had my house cleaned professionally for several years, and while i tried to keep up...with a busy schedule, a renovation and 2 kids, it was in need of major attention.
They did a great job - loved Miriam...she was so kind and pleasant...

Dear Janet, thanks for taking the time to write us this review, it was a pleasure work with you. Thanks De Home

More about De Home

Home & House Cleaning , Apartment & Condo Cleaning.
Professional, reliable and responsible cleaning services.
We provide residential house cleaning, housekeeping, and maid services in GTA.
De Home specializes in Home, office and comercial cleaning, window cleaning, carpet & upholstery steam cleaning services,retail & store cleaning, personal and professional organizing, event and party staffing,floral designer,real state , spring cleans, pre move packing, post move unpacking, house sitting services and other services.
Request a quote
647-5005521 or 4164507639
info@dehomecleanservices.com
*41948871**520*

House & Apartment Cleaning
-Home and office cleaning -Events -Floral designer -Personal and professional organizing -Handyman services -Windows cleaning -Carpet cleaning *41948871**520*
Specialized in all types of residential and commercial cleaning services in houses, condos, and lofts. We serve Toronto and throughout GTA. Our bonded cleaning staff provide daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and one time cleaning services, as well as maid services and housekeeping. Post Renovation Cleaning, Construction Cleanup. Move Out & Move In Cleaning,Office Cleaning. Other services.
2006
24 hours.
Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, money transfer,cheque, cash and square payment method.
4 hours
PROJECT RATE
Please Request a Quote
24 hours guaranteed our work .