De Home

Reviews for De Home

domenic
domenic

Cleaning service

Organized, polite and very hard working. I was impressed because the house was rented and was very filthy. It smelled clean a and looked great!!

katesrib
katesrib

General house work

I am am always very happy with the work done. My cleaner is always prompt courteous and works hard and although my Portuguese and her English is not great we manage to communicate well. I am so impressed that in the near future I intend to change my plan from monthly to bi weekly

Tricia.Tunney
Tricia.Tunney

Cleaning services

I used Dehome once as a treat to myself, but the hooked me. They go the extra mile and add nice little touches. Try them you won’t be disappointed.

Anonymous
Anonymous

House Cleaning

Very reliable, careful, energetic, pleasant, professional, and reasonably priced for the quality of their work.

Thank Dear client for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate that. Regards, Cassia

Roberto
Roberto

Move-Out Condo Cleaning

I hired De Home Clean Services based on the reviews on HomeStars and I was not disappointed. I urgently needed my apartment to be cleaned and ready for a move-out inspection, and Cynthia helped me to book a cleaning crew in less than 72 hours.

The place was a mess, as it has not been professionally cleaned for >2 years. However Carol was able to leave it looking as brand new in a matter of hours. Marlene came later to help her and Caique helped them to clean the exterior windows. The place went from a 4/10, to a 10/10 for less than $200! (This a 560Sq ft condo).

The cherry on top is that I was charged for hours actually worked by each of the cleaners with full transparency and they made sure before they left, that I was 100% satisfied with their work.

Will I re-hire them? Recommend them?
BLINDLY YES

The company provided top-notch service at a very reasonable fee. Easy payment platform, and very straightforward communication.

Dear Roberto, thank you for taking the time to write us this review, we appreciate it and we are glad you liked our services. Thank you for your business, it was a pleasure to work with you! Regards, Cassia Martins.

janet.jones
janet.jones

deep cleaning entire house

I hadn't had my house cleaned professionally for several years, and while i tried to keep up...with a busy schedule, a renovation and 2 kids, it was in need of major attention.
They did a great job - loved Miriam...she was so kind and pleasant...

Dear Janet, thanks for taking the time to write us this review, it was a pleasure work with you. Thanks De Home

Sophie in Toronto
Sophie in Toronto

Not cleaning and overbilling!

They initially were coming every week at our 700 sq ft townhouse with an open kitchen/living room, 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms and 3 staircases. The cleaning lady was very good and we were very satisfied when arriving home at night on that day of the week, everything was spotless and it smelt good. She would usually stay 2 or 3 hours to complete her work.

Recently, we moved into another house which we ask to only clean the open kitchen/living room, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and 1 staircase (so less than what we had before). We came back home and every single time now I am never sure if anybody came at all!

On top of that, they billed a ridiculous 6 HOURS of work for this very small area and charged my credit card right away without my consent! What's weird is my husband was at the house that morning and came back only 3 hours later and he never saw anybody at the house...

It's very sad because we were happy with this company back in the days, we have been regular clients since almost two years and used them EVERY SINGLE WEEK. But it's over, we are switching to another company now.

The comments you read are clearly from older experience, the company now has declined. Since we had a good service back in the days, we tried an tried them again in the last 2 months, just to be extremely unsatisfied when coming back to a dirty house.

The cleaning they offered for the past few months is very unsatisfactory, definitely not professional, not even amateur... and to DARE charging $200 for a fake 6 hours and a house that's still dirty, it's very very insulting!

Hi Sophie,

Thank you for your review. I would like to correct some of your information on that, first of all at your previous house our cleaner always did 3.5 hs every week, your husband Dr. Julian has been our client for 1 year and 4 months and during this time we can count in one hand how many times he paid us on time. Dr. Julian called our office and gave our assistant the credit card information and the authorization to use it and also she exchanged messages with him about that after his card have not been working for payments and he once more gave us a new credit card info to proceed with the payment. We have a police that the payment for the cleanings must to be done within 24 hs after the visit, and Dr. Julian have never followed that. We have constantly sent him reminders with the overdue balance for the invoices that he pays only when he wants to. We had asked Dr. Julian to give us a credit card this way we wouldn't have to wait and worry about the payment to be done on time. For these last 3 visits we have used the credit card to pay the invoices after waiting more than 24 hours, on your visit on July 21st we waited for 4 days for your payment and them processed it on the credit card provided, not right away as you said. Just as reminder when you got married we waited one month to receive the payment for your monthly invoice and we didn't suspended our cleaning services even without been paid for that.After notifying that we were going to send Dr. Julian to collections he finally paid HALF of it. Dr. Julian as a business owner probably don't let her clients leave his clinic without pay him for his services. I am sure your new cleaning company won't be as comprehensive and patient as we were and I hope they take your payment in advance to not have to wait for it. I have been at your house after the last two cleanings and I know the cleaners did a good job at your house and they are not amateurs or even fake hours they worked hard to clean and tidy your house that have been under renovation and even when you had a contractor working on your kitchen during one of the cleanings our cleaner did her best, but yes she may have missed a few details that I personally went to your house at the same day of your complaint to check and fix it myself to guarantee that your happy and satisfied.We drop off two cleaners last week at your house and they did 3 hours each so a total of 6 hours of work, if Doctor Julian didn't see them there is because he got home after they left. We don't over charge our clients in fact we actually just offered you a way to decrease your rate so you could save money with a regular cleaning providing all the cleaning supplies on your own. After all been said if you or Dr. Julian has any questions we would be happy to provide all the text messages, emails and invoices or receipts as evidence of everything we wrote here. Regards, Cassia Martins.

Regular cleaning

Super grateful to De Home for their professionalism and skill. We've been using their services for about a year now, they're prompt and thorough, and their customer service is excellent.

Dear client, thank you for taking the time to write us a review about our services, it has been a pleasure work with you. Thank you for your business.

grrrrlblue
grrrrlblue

Home cleaning

Such meticulous attention to detail and my space always feels so incredibly clean after they come!

Dear Client, Thank you for taking the time to review our services we are glad to hear that you are satisfied with it. Thanks De Home

More about De Home

Home & House Cleaning , Apartment & Condo Cleaning.
Professional, reliable and responsible cleaning services.
We provide residential house cleaning, housekeeping, and maid services in GTA.
De Home specializes in Home, office and comercial cleaning, window cleaning, carpet & upholstery steam cleaning services,retail & store cleaning, personal and professional organizing, event and party staffing,floral designer,real state , spring cleans, pre move packing, post move unpacking, house sitting services and other services.
Request a quote