LeslievilleGeek TV Installation & Home Theatre Solutions

Home Theater
BOOK ONLINE 1245 Danforth Avenue, Suite 208 TORONTO ON
HomeStars  >  Home Theater in Toronto  >  LeslievilleGeek TV Installation & Home Theatre Solutions

Reviews for LeslievilleGeek TV Installation & Home Theatre Solutions

JD from Toronto
JD from Toronto

Cat 5 wiring for internet

Easy booking, and great communication. Showed up on time, and the bill was as expected. The work was neat, and the installer even took the time to tidy up some wires left by the electrician.

I would happily recommend this company!

Thanks to the review. Appreciate you time to write it. - TV wall mount installation Toronto.

E Dyer in Old Toronto
E Dyer in Old Toronto

TV installation with concealed wires

Excellent service. The set-up for the TV and related devices was carefully considered and executed quickly and cleanly. I was consulted along the way and the technician was very friendly, polite, and professional.

Thanks. Great working with you.

adamsoni in Toronto
adamsoni in Toronto

Mounting new TV on wall

I was pleased with the service I received. The furniture needed to be moved and Daniel was very helpful in that regard. He was very thorough and did a good job cleaning up after the TV was mounted. The price is reasonable and I would recommend this company.

H in Old Toronto
H in Old Toronto

Don't waste another minute - just get a professional!

Needed desperately to mount our 50" TV in an very awkward angle in our condo. We have a baby so SAFTEY was our primary concern. Not to mention we are not very handy and this job clearly required expertise. Erik was not only professional, but arrived on time, was precise, QUICK! and super knowledgable about our situation.

Russ from Toronto
Russ from Toronto

TV Installation

I got a new TV for Christmas and the Leslieville Geek team installed it for me 3 days later. Their installer showed up exactly on time and managed the job quickly and without mess. He was also very gracious with my 4 year-old son who wanted to help. I would certainly recommend their service to anyone.

Linda in the Annex in Toronto
Linda in the Annex in Toronto

TV Installation

I'm pleased to recommend this company very highly. Service was professional and efficient. And Eric was very patient in explaining to me how to operate the equipment and identifying what was possible and what was not - and why. Followup was also excellent: I had a question about the remote and both Rashed & Eric got back to me to make sure it was answered and to ask whether there were any other issues they could help with.

Thanks for the review. Appreciate your time.

jjax in Toronto
jjax in Toronto

Couldn't be happier

Needed a tv mounted on a corner wall. Booked the appointment on a Monday and had it done on Tuesday. Eric, the installer was personable, professional and fast. Took him only 40 minutes! Couldn't be happier with the service.

Thanks for the review. - Leslievillegeek TV installation Toronto.

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto
8 reviews TORONTO, ON

Condo OLED install

These guys are awesome for TV installs. Not only did they do a fantastic job installing and recommending the best installation approach but also made sure that the media unit was centred. Much appreciated. We had some communication issues leading up to the install but aside from that they were perfect.

Thanks to the review, Anthony.

Sara McKenzie in Toronto
Sara McKenzie in Toronto

Sonos Playbar wall mounted and 55inch TV with Swivel Bracket Wall Mounted

Talked to a gentleman over to the phone to give all my requirements. They did not require an onsite visit.

He went through their daily calendar availability which is posted on the web life. I love this feature which allows you to know the perfect timing which will be able to suit my work calendar, nanny, pick up and etc.
Most of the prices of services were published online, this made me aware of all potential cost involved. Booking process was smooth.

Technician who arrived was very professional, he brought the Sonos playbar which I ordered through them. He then moved on to check the wall, positioning of the power and cable outlets, took all my requirements, took the time to explain to me the best position for my TV and proceeded with the install. Cleaned up and gave me a tutorial on how to work the TV, soundbar and cable box.

Very happy with the outcome. Very reliable and honest people.
Have received compliments from a few people of the outcome.

The team here at Leslievillegeek is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we are proud that we managed to meet and exceed your expectations. We are always trying to make it convenient for customer to book appointments based their schedule and to be the one stop shop to enhance your daily Audio, video and technology experience.

Tv installation problems

Unfortunately our experience was subpar. Only 1 installer was sent for a very large tv, and damage was made to other furniture in the process. The installer was rushed, wasn't equipped to do the job alone and our tv is slightly crooked on the wall. It must not have been tested using a level. No shoe covers used. We will need to get this redone by another company. A small refund was provided but won't cover the cost of redoing it.

Our services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please identify yourself, or contact us with your details and we will make it right for you or provide you with a FULL refund.

More about LeslievilleGeek TV Installation & Home Theatre Solutions

LeslivevilleGeek TV Installion provides professional on-wall/ ceiling/ outdoor wall mounted TV, Monitor, Speaker, Stereo and Projector installation, SONOS in-wall and in-ceiling speakers, TV wall mount installation, On-site wireless network optimization consultancy and router installation. Cabling and wiring of Cat 5 & Cat 6 Data/ Voice/ Fax Network, coaxial cable, RJ11, ...