LeslievilleGeek TV Installation & Home Theatre Solutions

Home Theater
BOOK ONLINE 1245 Danforth Avenue, Suite 208 TORONTO ON
HomeStars  >  Home Theater in Toronto  >  LeslievilleGeek TV Installation & Home Theatre Solutions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for LeslievilleGeek TV Installation & Home Theatre Solutions

Sara McKenzie in Toronto

Talked to a gentleman over to the phone to give all my requirements. They did not require an onsite visit.

He went through their daily calendar availability which is posted on the web life. I love this feature which allows you to know the perfect timing which will be able to suit my work calendar, nanny, pick up and etc.
Most of the prices of services were published online, this made me aware of all potential cost involved. Booking process was smooth.

Technician who arrived was very professional, he brought the Sonos playbar which I ordered through them. He then moved on to check the wall, positioning of the power and cable outlets, took all my requirements, took the time to explain to me the best position for my TV and proceeded with the install. Cleaned up and gave me a tutorial on how to work the TV, soundbar and cable box.

Very happy with the outcome. Very reliable and honest people.
Have received compliments from a few people of the outcome.

Job Price

Unfortunately our experience was subpar. Only 1 installer was sent for a very large tv, and damage was made to other furniture in the process. The installer was rushed, wasn't equipped to do the job alone and our tv is slightly crooked on the wall. It must not have been tested using a level. No shoe covers used. We will need to get this redone by another company. A small refund was provided but won't cover the cost of redoing it.

Job Price

Our services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please identify yourself, or contact us with your details and we will make it right for you or provide you with a FULL refund.

Andrew Noble

I've used them for four installs and they do a great job. There were a few hiccups with the booking process this time but once they arrived, I appreciated their fast service and advice.

Rash in Toronto

I needed an urgent TV mounting job done for an event I was hosting at my home. Erik came by on time, was extremely professional and courteous, completed the task within two hours and tidied up after himself. The mount is fantastic and I couldn't be happier with the service.

I would recommend LeslievilleGeek to anyone looking for the finest TV mounting solutions in the city.

Job Price

Great team work between Erik and his apprentice, they were in and out just over an hour. Tv was perfectly mounted with the articulating bracket, and they did a great job of cleaning up after themselves.

Job Price

Thank you for the review. It was great working with you and we are glad that you loving your new setup.

Eric in Toronto

Poor communication between Sunder and Erik led to an install that did not meet the primary need - 90 degree rotation of the tv so I could see it from the couch.

Their fix cost me an additional $100 plus 6 extra holes in my concrete wall.

Bottom line: They can do the job but if you're after professional and hassle free, look elsewhere. Their youth and inexperience will cause more headaches than it is worth.

Job Price

Eric, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate hearing from you and value your concerns. I apologize for any miscommunication that occurred during this job. We were glad the holes in the wall were completely covered by the bracket, and when you expressed consternation over having to purchase cables to accommodate the angle of the TV you required, I immediately refunded you in full.

Since the job’s completion, I have attempted to contact you through phone calls and email on several occasions and continue to welcome the opportunity to talk with you to confirm the job was done as requested and to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on not only providing quality products but also on our excellent customer service, and our customers’ satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Hodgy in Toronto

I called Sunder at Leslieville Geek Squad last night looking for assistance wall mounting my TV and Soundbar. He was able to make an appointment for me the next today (today) with Eric.

Eric showed up right on time and did an excellent job. He's very knowledgeable about home audio systems and was able to install everything for us quickly and neatly.

Would definitely use again and recommend to friends.

Susan in

Our Sonos System was not working and needing updating.
We also required advice on the best Smart TV for the space and our Wi-Fi Configuration.

Sundar the owner service and support was exceptional, He spend 1 1/2 hours updating the Sonos, System, Downloading Apps and showing us how to use the updated System.

We are updating our TV and he researched the TV that was best for our use.

Susan and Jack