LeslievilleGeek TV Installation & Home Theatre Solutions

Home Theater
BOOK ONLINE 1245 Danforth Avenue, Suite 208 TORONTO ON
HomeStars  >  Home Theater in Toronto  >  LeslievilleGeek TV Installation & Home Theatre Solutions

Reviews for LeslievilleGeek TV Installation & Home Theatre Solutions

Anthony in Toronto

These guys are awesome for TV installs. Not only did they do a fantastic job installing and recommending the best installation approach but also made sure that the media unit was centred. Much appreciated. We had some communication issues leading up to the install but aside from that they were perfect.

Linda in the Annex in Toronto

I'm pleased to recommend this company very highly. Service was professional and efficient. And Eric was very patient in explaining to me how to operate the equipment and identifying what was possible and what was not - and why. Followup was also excellent: I had a question about the remote and both Rashed & Eric got back to me to make sure it was answered and to ask whether there were any other issues they could help with.

jjax in Toronto

Needed a tv mounted on a corner wall. Booked the appointment on a Monday and had it done on Tuesday. Eric, the installer was personable, professional and fast. Took him only 40 minutes! Couldn't be happier with the service.

Sara McKenzie in Toronto

Talked to a gentleman over to the phone to give all my requirements. They did not require an onsite visit.

He went through their daily calendar availability which is posted on the web life. I love this feature which allows you to know the perfect timing which will be able to suit my work calendar, nanny, pick up and etc.
Most of the prices of services were published online, this made me aware of all potential cost involved. Booking process was smooth.

Technician who arrived was very professional, he brought the Sonos playbar which I ordered through them. He then moved on to check the wall, positioning of the power and cable outlets, took all my requirements, took the time to explain to me the best position for my TV and proceeded with the install. Cleaned up and gave me a tutorial on how to work the TV, soundbar and cable box.

Very happy with the outcome. Very reliable and honest people.
Have received compliments from a few people of the outcome.

The team here at Leslievillegeek is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we are proud that we managed to meet and exceed your expectations. We are always trying to make it convenient for customer to book appointments based their schedule and to be the one stop shop to enhance your daily Audio, video and technology experience.

Unfortunately our experience was subpar. Only 1 installer was sent for a very large tv, and damage was made to other furniture in the process. The installer was rushed, wasn't equipped to do the job alone and our tv is slightly crooked on the wall. It must not have been tested using a level. No shoe covers used. We will need to get this redone by another company. A small refund was provided but won't cover the cost of redoing it.

Our services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please identify yourself, or contact us with your details and we will make it right for you or provide you with a FULL refund.

Andrew Noble

I've used them for four installs and they do a great job. There were a few hiccups with the booking process this time but once they arrived, I appreciated their fast service and advice.

Rash in Toronto

I needed an urgent TV mounting job done for an event I was hosting at my home. Erik came by on time, was extremely professional and courteous, completed the task within two hours and tidied up after himself. The mount is fantastic and I couldn't be happier with the service.

I would recommend LeslievilleGeek to anyone looking for the finest TV mounting solutions in the city.

Great team work between Erik and his apprentice, they were in and out just over an hour. Tv was perfectly mounted with the articulating bracket, and they did a great job of cleaning up after themselves.

Thank you for the review. It was great working with you and we are glad that you loving your new setup.

Eric in Toronto

Poor communication between Sunder and Erik led to an install that did not meet the primary need - 90 degree rotation of the tv so I could see it from the couch.

Their fix cost me an additional $100 plus 6 extra holes in my concrete wall.

Bottom line: They can do the job but if you're after professional and hassle free, look elsewhere. Their youth and inexperience will cause more headaches than it is worth.

Eric, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate hearing from you and value your concerns. I apologize for any miscommunication that occurred during this job. We were glad the holes in the wall were completely covered by the bracket, and when you expressed consternation over having to purchase cables to accommodate the angle of the TV you required, I immediately refunded you in full.

Since the job’s completion, I have attempted to contact you through phone calls and email on several occasions and continue to welcome the opportunity to talk with you to confirm the job was done as requested and to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on not only providing quality products but also on our excellent customer service, and our customers’ satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Hodgy in Toronto

I called Sunder at Leslieville Geek Squad last night looking for assistance wall mounting my TV and Soundbar. He was able to make an appointment for me the next today (today) with Eric.

Eric showed up right on time and did an excellent job. He's very knowledgeable about home audio systems and was able to install everything for us quickly and neatly.

Would definitely use again and recommend to friends.

More about LeslievilleGeek TV Installation & Home Theatre Solutions

LeslivevilleGeek TV Installion provides professional on-wall/ceiling/outdoor wall mounted TV, Monitor, Speaker, Stereo and Projector installation, SONOS in-wall and in-ceiling speakers, TV wall mount installation, On-site wireless network optimization consultancy and router installation. Cabling and wiring of Cat 5 & Cat 6 Data/Voice/Fax Network, coaxial cable, RJ11, RJ45 and patch panel termination. We service residential customers, offices, retail business and commercial contracts.

Wired & Wireless Networking. We network digital devices:-computers, routers, range extenders, smart TVs, wireless speakers, hard drives, gaming consoles, xbox, PS3, PS4 and digital cameras to share content, music, and functionality.

Installation and integration of Apple TV, Sonos speakers and bridge, Boost, Chromecast, Airplay, iTunes, Netflix, Logitech Harmony Remote control, Media players, Cable/Satellite, receivers, Amplifiers, stereo systems, home theater and multiple zone, multi room audio systems.

We sell a wide range of TV's, AV furniture, shelves, which will be delivered and Installed at your home. We can beat any advertised price of TV's from big box stores.

List of Specialties : -

Audio and Video
* Wall Mounting your LED, LCD and Plasma TV, 4K UHDTV up to 110" in Residential and Business premises
* Set-up, Install and integrate your TV, Apple TV, Netflix, DVD, Cable, Antenna, Blu-Ray System, PS3/4, XBOX
* Home Theatre Design, Setup and install for 5.1 and 7.1 receivers and surround systems.
* Fully concealed TV, Soundbar, Surround Speaker and Front Speaker installation for the ultimate sleek look.
* Programming of Logitech Harmony Remote Control, Sonos wireless audio systems, Apple TV and Netflix
* Relocation of Audio Video Equipment
* Video wall and menu board for restaurants and public space

Networking & Wireless Optimization
* Wireless Networking and Router Installation
* Wireless coverage & signal optimization
* Computer, laptop, Printer & Fax Integration
* Software & Hardware Installation
* Technology Consultation

Wiring and Cabling
* Cat 5 & Cat 6 Data/Voice/Fax Network cable wiring
* Custom cable fishing and concealing
* coaxial cable, RJ11, RJ45 and patch panel termination.
* Cable, wire identification termination and labeling

Home Theater and Electronic Retailers
SONOS speakers, Wall Mounting Brackets, Ceiling Mounting Brackets, Sound-bars, Projector brackets, Soundbars, LED TV's, Floating Shelves, Cable Management solutions, Cat5 and Cat 6 FT4 Network Cable, Wall Plates, Raceway, Wiremolding, Logitech Harmony Remote Control, RJ45 Keystones.
Professional on wall TV, Monitor & Speaker installation, Home Theatre Design and Consulation, IT services and wireless network consultancy at reasonable rates. Cat5 and Cat 6 Network wiring for Data and Voice. We service residential customers, offices, retail business, provincial, city and commercial contracts. Installation and integration of Apple TV, Sonos speakers and bridge, Airplay, Logitech Remote control, Media players, Cable/Satellite, receivers, Amplifiers, stereo systems, home theater and multiple zone sound systems.
SONOS, Samsung, LG, Logitech, TygerClaw, DataComm, Arlington, Elunavision, Monster, Sanus, Pioneer, Denon, Yamaha, Harmony, Sonos, Apple, Google,
We are an Entertainment & Technology Integration specialist. Be ahead of entertainment technology with the help of our certified geeks.
Wall Mounting your LED, LCD and Plasma TV up to 80" in Residential and Business premises * SONOS speaker install and setup * Set-up, Install and integrate your TV, Netflix, DVD, Cable, Antenna, Blu-Ray System, Wifi Systems * Home Theatre Setup for 5.1 and 7.1 receivers and stereo systems. * Fully concealed TV, Soundbar, Surround Speaker and Front Speaker, Inwall Speaker installation for the ultimate sleek look. * Products for Home entertainment system, TV installation, floating shelves and cable management * Programming of Logitech Remote Control, Sonos systems, Apple TV and Netflix * Cat 5e and Cat 6 Data, Voice and Fax wiring in Commercial Buildings and offices with drop ceiling. * Relocation of Audio Video Equipment
1 Year