Antham Construction Group Inc.

Design/Build
Mississauga ON L5G1C8
Design/Build
Antham Construction Group Inc.

Reviews for Antham Construction Group Inc.

tyler.kong in Brampton
tyler.kong in Brampton

Dream Clinic

We used Antham to construct and build our dream clinic starting in May of 2020. Simply put, from start to finish Antham was an absolute dream to be working with. Every little detail was addressed professionally with top quality workmanship. Antham made me feel extremely confident in their work so much so that there would be times I wouldn't go in for 1-2 weeks at a time because I knew the clinic was in good hands. Even when unexpected issues came up they were handled very well. Every single team member on Antham was great to work with too. You can tell they are a very well trained team that work well together. I wouldn't choose anyone one else but Antham for construction work. (PS my interior designer, who has about 40 years of experience, also noted that Antham was one of, if not, the best company she has worked with because of their professionalism and attention to detail).

Thank you Andrew for leading the project and for taking daily photos, Bruno for your guidance and wisdom, Greg for taking all the detailed meeting minutes - never missing an item and Sabrina for physically driving to my house to drop off or picking up items (what service!) and as well as ALL the workers at Antham. Congratuations on a job extremely well done!

Reference for Antham Construction Group
Reference for Antham Construction Group

Office renovation

i was the Interior Designer working on this project. Antham was very responsive and professional right from the start to the end of the project. I found them very easy to work with. Andrew the site supervisor was excellent. Bruno (owner) and his team were all very responsive, always keeping in mind what is good for the customer. I have worked with many contractors, I can honestly say that Antham was one of the best . Job well done.

Kathryn in North York
Kathryn in North York

From a perspective of Interior Designer

I have been working on various projects with the team of Antham Construction for the past four years and I must say they are not afraid to take on challenging designs and execute them with great care and attention to detail. I find that our clients benefit from the proactive approach the team takes, as well as from wealth of knowledge that Mr. Bruno Buccella brings to the table from a construction as well as business development standpoint. Highly recommend this company to anyone considering a new construction or refurbishment project.

Terrible service

Absolute nightmare.
Deadline extended an extended still not met.
The problem is they contracted out everything. So they have no control over their commitment.
Also expensive. Demanded money to frequent. Not responsive when you called.

We pride ourselves on our work, our commitment to all our projects and our professionalism - so this review has left us very dismayed. Since the same review has been posted across many forums, we feel we can address your comment as such:

When an owner makes significant changes to the project, including the final weeks of construction, delays and extra costs are inevitable. When this happens, our in-house project manager (dedicated to your project) communicates everything both verbally and in writing. Work will not (and cannot) resume until the owner understands the impact of these changes and accepts them. We do not believe this is an unreasonable process.

We would very much like to resolve this issue. Please contact us so that we can address your specific concerns.

Ivan from Mississauga
Ivan from Mississauga

Specs & Spines

UPDATED REVIEW

I wanted to update my review to reflect some recent work Antham had performed for us. We recently encountered an HVAC issue that necessitated access issues that were not anticipated by our architect in the design process. The work was delicate and required some thorough planning and execution. We contacted Antham for help even though they had completed our office over 2 years ago. Quite honestly, most builders/construction companies would ignore requests post completion. Despite being busy with new projects, the team at Antham took ownership of our issue and came back to assist us. This is a rarity in the construction industry and another reason why they will always have my business and recommendation. To find a company with integrity, honesty and professionalism is rare these days. I'm happy to say Antham Construction Group is one of these companies. Thank you Bruno, Adam and Sabrina!!!

ORIGINAL REVIEW

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Bruno and his team at Antham Construction Group for completing our clinic project. Like most healthcare practitioners who were looking to build their practice, we sought out a contractor who would be professional, honest and act with integrity. I can truly say that Antham fulfilled our mandate and exceeded our expectations. Not once were we told "It's not our problem." Rather Bruno and his team worked hard to resolve the issues that inevitably come up during a large construction project. Our project was completed and we are thrilled with the final product. Thank you to Bruno, Angie, Adam, Andrew, Sabrina & Daniel for all your hard work!

Lumina Eye Care
Lumina Eye Care

New Optometry Practice

We were referred to Antham Contstuction Group by a colleague and we are very happy with the end results. From design to final fine details, Antham took care of everything. Bruno and his team are professional and ensure their customers are 100% satisfied. We will highly recommend them to others.

-Dr. Fung & Dr. Yu

Looking for Design/Build pros in Mississauga?