Top Floorings Depot

Review for Top Floorings Depot

Li in Toronto
Li in Toronto

Hard Wood Floors

I found this store online from the flooring manufactures website and when I called, they quoted me a reasonable price and I drove to check it out. I put down a deposit with plans to pick everything up the next week. Just my luck, everything in stock. I went out of town, sent my husband and when he went there he was told I had paid in full and was told to go around back and pick up the floors. Without figuring this mistake out, we got a ton of rude, belligerent calls saying we're thieves who took the flooring. My elderly mother didn't know what was going on was told she was a thief and that they were going to report her to the police. When I figured out what happened and called back I offered to send the payment immediately through email transfer or credit card, neither of which they accept. My husband drove back the following day to pay and was treated like a criminal. No acknowledgement on the their part for their mistake. The person there made a remark that he should have known and when my husband expressed that they should have also known he got a snarky remark in return. When he addressed how they spoke to my mother they simply said they did not feel they needed to apologize. On top of this, although a small cost, they charge 25 cents for debit transactions and do not tell you. I noticed after I looked at my statement. It did not match my receipt amount. I will never do business with them again. I've given them one star because I did get the floors I wanted. Not worth the pain in the butt. Very unprofessional.