Zedo construction

Mississauga ON L5B 4P5

Reviews for Zedo construction

Mary in Torbay
Mary in Torbay

Interlocks, Jewstone, steps and retaining wall

I must say that Zedo Contraction and his crue went behond to make my place beautiful the workmanship was high quality.

I am so happy that I had the opportunity of getting Zedo Contraction and Son.

Next summer they will be returning to do my landscape project.

Can't wait such a reliable Company

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Backyard flagstone patio and artificial turf

Don't underestimate what this small group can accomplish! My wife and I were thrilled with the job that they did on our backyard. We did not have a clear vision of what we wanted, but Eldin met with us on several occasions at our home to go through possibilities, suggestions, and even bringing the samples to us. We had an extremely tight deadline, and Zedo construction was able to move things around and put in the extra time and effort to make sure that things were completed on schedule. The prep work for our backyard revealed several unexpected drainage issues, but Eldin and his team were able to overcome these obstacles, and they ended up staying later on some days to make sure that our timelines remained on track. Communication-wise, Eldin was always prompt to respond to my calls/emails/text messages, which is very important to me. I did not feel that I had to constantly check in on him, as the group fully delivered on everything that was promised. We ordered artifical turf from another company, and Eldin was happy to pickup the order and even do the installation for us. It was an absolute pleasure having this group work for us and we will be reaching out to them again this summer to have our front yard done. Eldin even helped me move some heavy furniture into our house as I didn't have anyone on hand to assist. We couldn't be happier!

LizaF in Toronto
LizaF in Toronto

Front porch and walkway and back pathway – Great job, great value

Zeo, Eldin, Keith and the team did my front porch and back pathway a few weeks ago. They did an excellent job and kept within my budget. I got new flagstone put on my porch and a back pathway laid. I was a little afraid about what the guys would find when they pulled the old flagstone off, about the actual condition of the porch beneath. Keith, Zeo and the team were absolutely wonderful despite finding many surprises in the old porch during work. They provided recommendations to fix these problems that were all within my budget. (You don’t see that everyday). And the final work looks great. I’ve already received many compliments on the work. The guys really take pride in their work and will take the extra time to make sure everything is done correctly and is beautiful, Zeo especially. I also wanted to thank Eldin who made some great suggestions for the back pathway (once again all within budget) and did a fantastic job laying the stone. Special thanks to Keith who was designer, project lead as well as worker and was very responsive to any questions I had during the process. I would definitely recommend them and look forward to having them do some more work for me in the spring.

Robert Herman in Toronto
Robert Herman in Toronto

walkway and driveways construction and stone work

These guys were great. They designed and installed our walkways and driveway stone work. The designs were great. They came with a large enough crew that they could do the work efficiently and quickly. They were careful not to make a mess, and cleaned up what little mess couldn't be avoided during the work. Best of all, dealing with Eldin was a pleasure and the work was terrific, top quality. We were so happy with them we plan on using them for other work we are now thinking about doing. We highly recommend them.

Stella Formosi in Toronto
Stella Formosi in Toronto

Driveway and Retaining walls

This company is one of the best contractors we have ever used. Their work is impeccable and our driveway now makes our house look unique. Eldin and Zedo professionalism is absolutely outstanding. Every time they were scheduled to do the work they were always on time and even early. Eldin has exceptional style in his designs and is always very pleasant to talk to. Our driveway is now the talk of our neighbourhood! My husband and I were so satisfied with their work that we are having them come back in the spring to do more work. I highly recommend Zedo Construction.

Unsatisfactory work, terrible customer service

We hired Zedo Construction at the end of 2015 to create sidewalks and redo our asphalt driveway. The first sign of unprofessionalism was when they refused to honor a discount coupon "they" gave us at the HOME SHOW . When the project was completed we raised concerns about the quality of the driveway work as the surface was poorly finished with several, uneven 'sink' holes. We were assured this would be addressed in the spring. The driveway became dangerous to walk on during winter as water froze in the holes and became slippery. We spent months trying to get Eldin and his team to fix this problem. No warranty was given on their work. They made multiple appointments but most were simply a "no-show". When it became clear they would not address the problem, we asked for a refund and they stopped all communication.
Beware the over the top sales pitch and promises. This company lacks the professional integrity and accountability for the work they do.

Kat T
Kat T

Backyard interlock

We first met Zedo Construction at the Home Show. After having spent time talking to Eldin and his father at the show we decided to get a quote. When they came for a quote, they were very detailed and explained the process and steps they will take to accomplish the project. The quote we received was fairly reasonable. We have gotten quotes before where it was double in the price. Once the process began, Eldin took the time to bring us samples and showed us ideas. His experience was exemplified when he explains the details and types of stones that would work for our backyard. I would suggest that if you book with Zedo to do it in advance as they get booked quite fast and if you have ideas, do not hesitate to show Eldin. The more ideas you have the easier it makes for Eldin to bring the samples and to show his own projects that would match your ideas.
The end result has been amazing. I'm very impressed with the work and the attention to detail. I would highly recommend Zedo for their work and ownership of the project.

Vanvie from Mississauga
Vanvie from Mississauga

Front steps and walkway, driveway build

As we approached the end of a major home renovation, we were desperately searching for a skilled stone work company. We had lots of the fancy companies reply to our phone calls after days of waiting and then had a shiny truck trimmed with advertising show up and quote us astronomical amounts on the job. Based on a referral we found Zedo construction. Eldin came over and quoted the job immediately and was honest about when he could start the work. What followed was a display of what my wife and I considered passionate artisan dedication to the project. An excellent job by a great family run operation. They work hard and are honest and deserve every dime they charge.

Sue Martin from Mississauga
Sue Martin from Mississauga

Stonework

Tired of the amateur stonework that I had attempted many years ago, my wife chose Zedo Construction, based on reviews on Homestars and elsewhere, to elevate the look of our backyard. We were not disappointed in the slightest, and now we wish we had done this sooner! Our property looks so much nicer than ever before - so much that I'm sure we'll more than recoup the cost of the project when we eventually sell this house.

And unlike other crews that attempt to juggle too many clients at once and take forever to complete any of their jobs, Zedo had us wait a couple of weeks for our turn, then started and finished our project within a couple of days. A much better way to work!

mohamed from Mississauga
mohamed from Mississauga

relay front steps ,front and side walkways

Great team father and son.it was a pleasure to work with them
Job was excellent and completed in the afternoon time.left no mess very reasonable price a.will recommend to anyone I will definitely call them back for more work in the future