Eastcoastroofingny

Review for Eastcoastroofingny

wsmith from Englewood
wsmith from Englewood
1 review Englewood, NJ

We thought we needed some serious roof repair. I called East Coast Roofing to visit our house and give an estimate. After inspection, they told us that there were minor issues and they had already fixed. Their honesty saved me lot of money.
When my brother decided to have new roofing for his house, I recommended East Coast Roofing him. His feedback so far has been extremely good.

More about Eastcoastroofingny

http: / / eastcoastroofingny. com - For over 20 years, East Coast Roofing has been dedicated to providing its customers with the highest quality roofing, siding, gutters and leaders. The company’s motto is “Experience is the Difference” because there is no problem that East Coast Roofing has not encountered throughout ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Thornwood?