Paint of Canada

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M5R 2E2

Reviews for Paint of Canada

Miriam in Toronto

Soooo impressed with Marcin!!! He did an incredible job wallpapering and painting our nursery room! He was on time, sweet, super fast, honest and did a wonderful job! I couldn’t be happier with the results! I will definitely be using him again eventually when we move homes! Thank you so much Marcin!!!

Miriam, it was very nice project.
Thanks,
Happy New Year!

Owen in Toronto

I sent numerous requests to "companies" with pictures, measurements, and expectations. Some took days, some took a week, one very highly rated company took 3 weeks to finally respond with a quote. Marcin answered my call on my first attempt, and he provided me with a quote the very next morning. My wife was very hesitant with using Marcin who is just a one man operation, but after doing some research and reading other testimonials I felt that he was the right person to do the painting and wallpaper hanging at our newly purchased condo.

Marcin just finished his job today after spending four days of patching, sanding, painting and hanging wallpaper. As I told him before we parted ways I will only use him again for any painting or wallpaper projects. I would highly recommend his services. He was a true professional, and an all around nice guy. Not to mention, his price blew away all of his competitors.

Thank you Marcin and I look forward to using your services again in the near future.

Thanks Owen,
It was pleasure to work for you.
Happy New Year!

Marcin went above and beyond painting our 2-storey townhome as we prepared to put our home up for sale. His pricing is fair and he manages to produce high quality output. He is fast, efficient, and easy to work with. Marcin came highly recommended by friends of ours and he is now our ‘go-to’ for future paint jobs.

Thanks Roxanne!

laurenloveslisting in Toronto

I was looking for a painter to paint my clients condo to prepare for sale. I had asked one of my colleagues who knew of a painter and highly recommended Marcin from Paint of Canada - he had painted his own condo. I got 3 quotes, and Marcin showed up professional, on time, and honest in his pricing. The end result *amazing* !

Marcin is a professional, honest, quality of his work, and fair. I will definitely be using his services again for my own home, clients home, and referring him to everyone I know.

Thanks for your hard work and professionalism Marcin!!

Thanks Lauren,
It was a pleasure to do business with you. Looking forward to do more in the future.
Marcin

Brenton in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I was connected with Marcin at Paint of Canada through a friend. I was told Marcin was fast, professional and had fair pricing. From the moment I contacted Marcin he began living up to his reputation. Marcin came to my apartment reviews the project and provided a quote within a few days. Once we agreed on the price Marcin and I worked on email to confirm everything from paint colour and timing. I was out of town when the painting happened so I arranged for Marcin to have access to my apartment with my building manager. Marcin came in and worked for 3 days without my oversight, worked with my building manager and completed the job on time and one budget. The work was excellent and I was extremely please with the speed, price and professionalism of Paint of Canada

Thanks for the review Brent! If you would have any other projects in Toronto would be nice to work for you again!
Cheers
Marcin

Ben

I used POC many times for whole home wallpaper and paint for renovations and one off rooms. He is timely, great quality, fast and very well priced. highly recommended and i wont use anyone else!

Thanks Ben,
I hope to work for you again soon.

karenberi
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Marcin does an excellent job. He is very neat and tidy and always on time. Very reliable and top notch work. I've had many compliments on the wallpapering. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Thanks Karen! It was a pleasure to work for u.

Rene Vanderhaeghe from Mississauga

Previously used Paint of Canada and when I wanted addional painting and wallpaper accent walls I had no hesitation to re contact Paint of Canada. Marcin promptly provided a very reasonable quote and suggested some options for accent walls. He is such a professional contractor that I would not hesitate to recommend. His attention to detail and true passion for perfection is appreciated.

Rene Vanderhaeghe from Mississauga

Marcin, the owner of Paint of Canada was one of the most professional contractors I have ever hired. He painted my Condo creating several accent walls within my condo. He was very knowledgeable when it came to colour selections and wall paper design. He was very professional and took great pride in his work which shows in the quality he delivered. I would without hesitation refer Paint of Canada to anyone looking for painter and wall designer.

P Kayne from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

I purchased a self adhesive mural for a small accent wall. Subsequently, I spent a week searching for professionals who could properly install. Other contractors were charging an arm & a leg and estimating about three hrs for the job.

Then I found, Marcin who was great. He offered a very competitive price and we scheduled an appointment the very next day. On the day, he was punctual, courteous and finished the job within the hour. The end result was excellent.

More about Paint of Canada

PAINT OF CANADA
It is a small and quality wallpapering and painting company that focuses on customer satisfaction
and attention to detail.
I would love to discuss your wallpapering or painting project.
Call me today to schedule an appointment.