Unparalleled Paint

Paperangel13 in Ajax
Paperangel13 in Ajax
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen reno

We recently moved into an older house and the kitchen needed some serious updating. Kurt and his team helped us decide on a colour for redoing the cabinets and for the walls. It looks like a brand new place! Every concern I had, Kurt acknowledged and had fixed. The project did take longer than planned, but things came up that we’re unseen at the time of planning. Overall, we are very happy and pleased with a job well done from Unparallel Paint! Thank you!

Thanks SW it was a pleasure working with you.
.Looking forward to the main area next.

Pleased customers in Old Toronto
Pleased customers in Old Toronto

Children's Bedrooms and door touch ups

Kurt and his crew have done work for us since 2011 as we had our home painted in segments. The first job they did for us was our family room, kitchen, living and dining room, main floor bathroom and downstairs hallway. Kurt is awesome with picking the right colours which compliments the look of your home. We truly trusted Kurt with picking any colour he thought would look good and his choices were so on par. We absolutely loved the look of our home, it brought out a complete new look which everyone complimented when they came over. In 2015 again we asked Kurt to come over for a part 2, this time him and his crew did the walls going up the stairs, the hallway full upstairs and branched us out into getting our doors painted a dark brown. Again, we were not disappointed, the doors were stunning, the work was great, we were once again completely satisfied. In June of this year, again we called Kurt as we wanted our 3 childrens bedrooms painted. He also did some touch ups on the doors and a part of the downstairs hall way as we had warranty from the last job, which was great! The colours he chose for the 2 boys and our daughter again was a hit. The children were ecstatic and so were we. Honestly we are not done with getting Kurts hand in our house as we have one final project we want him to tackle and that is our master bedroom, refinishing of our dresser and chest in our master bedroom, the master bedroom washroom and the children's washroom. If you are looking for work well done, Kurt and his team are it. We even had a former neighbour who was moving to get his house painted by Kurt and his team and he was completely pleased and impressed with the job done. Thanks again Kurt, we will be reaching out to you soon for some more great work in our final project for you!!

Amazing work!

Kurt did a great job with our entire hallway and entrance in our home. I'll definitely be hiring him again for some more work in my house in the near future! Thank you Kurt!

Thanks !! You guys were pleasant to work with as well .

GerdaM in Whitby
GerdaM in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Interior painting

I’m very happy with the work that Kurt and his crew did painting my new home. They were all friendly and easy to talk to. They answered all my questions concerning the job. It was a pleasure to work with Unparalleled Paint and I’ll definitely be recommending them to my friends.
My new house now feels like my home.
Thank you Kurt!

Thanks Gerda....I'm really happy we were able to connect through Homestars. you are a model customer....The experience was great both ways.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Two-Bedroom Condo Paint Job

Owner Kurt at Unparalleled Paint and his team of painters did a great job on my condo! I supervised the project onsite; they kept to their timelines of completion and were efficient and friendly yet professional. I would not hesitate to recommend them for your home painting needs!

Diana

Thanks Diana it was a pleasure working with you and I still want some pics of your Olivia Pope Door that we did.

Btw....I think maybe the door in the Cobalt blue might be a nice pop.....Just sayin lol

awesome job

Very professional and efficient. My wife and I are delighted with the work you guys did. Our job included wallpaper stripping and everything was cleaned up beautifully. The work was thorough and detailed. I haven't spotted any flaws in rhiwr work.

Thanks !!! wallpaper is never fun, but the finished product is always worth it. I'm glad we were able to transform your home.

Nichole in Toronto
Nichole in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Bedroom Reno

I was very happy with the work that was done by Unparalleled Paints. They are very professional and detailed. All of my concerns were addressed. Thanks again for a beautiful job.

Thanks Nicole.... I know this was a gift to your son. Tell him to keep up the good work...from Upaint

Sandra L.  in Old Toronto
Sandra L. in Old Toronto

Cabinet refurbishment

Renovations as a new home owner can feel daunting and overwhelming. Thankfully with the help of Unparalleled, my kitchen looks brand new as a result of them refurbishing my cabinets. Not only was their work impeccable, and their costs reasonable, but they were professional and helpful in making my new house feel like a home. Would definitely recommend them.

Thanks Sandra, always great when we get happy feedback about jobs. It makes what we are doing worthwhile. We appreciate your business, don't forget to let us know if you need anything further.

kiki47
kiki47

Condo painting, kitchen cabinet refinishing

I needed to get my 1200sq ft penthouse condo painted with less than a week’s notice and I was in total panic mode. How does one find a painter they trust with only a few days to do it? For starters, you go on HomeStars. And then you hire Kurt Welch. He came out on a holiday Monday, walked me through the whole process, and within a week he had a team at my place ready to go. Their work is top notch. They patched and sanded and primed and painted, and my place is virtually unrecognizable. Pay special attention to the kitchen cabinets. Kurt recommended I have them refinished and I am SO glad I listened. For under $3k it looks like I have a brand new kitchen. Look no further. Hire Kurt and UnparalleledPaint.

Thanks K, It was great working with you. I was most excited about you letting us do your cabinets as it was not part of your initial vision, but I'm glad you saw what a big difference it made.

More about Unparalleled Paint

Painting Services You Can Rely On Painting your home or business in Toronto, Markham or Durham can be a major undertaking. Without the right techniques and knowledge, the end result may not be what you desire. At Unparalleled Paint, we are professional painters who can provide the quality you desire ...