Unparalleled Paint

Toronto ON M5R 2E2

Reviews for Unparalleled Paint

Private User reviews Saint John, NB

Amazing service

This company was just amazing. I'm a repeat customer an gave no issues recommending them. They are professional in every way. My walls were flawless and they worked quickly. Making sure they cleaned up afterwards. They wore masks and took off their shoes. I'm very happy.

Thanks so much for the great review !! Selvin loved working with you, he keeps singing your praises lol. I'm glad that we were able to meet your expectation again.

Dave in Georgetown
Dave in Georgetown
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen Cabinet Painting

Our kitchen cabinets were in good condition but 14 years old and needed a facelift. We shopped around and Met Kurt from Unparalleled Paint and were impressed with his business. We decided to proceed with Unparalleled and were not disappointed. They were fantastic to deal with, communication was fantastic they kept us up to date at every step. The process went over schedule by one day because they were being meticulous with the in home portion of the spraying job. The painters were courteous and very professional. From my conversations with them it was clear that they new their business. The completed job was amazing, it transformed our dark wood tired kitchen into a new clean modern look for a fraction of the cost of a full renovation.
Based on our experience with Unparalleled Paint I would definitely recommend their service. Not only fantastic to deal with but the final product surpassed our expectations.

Thanks so much Dave, it was great working with you as well.

M Murray
M Murray

Painters, house painting

We used Unparalleled Paint to paint our house to prepare it for sale. They did a fantastic job on a tight schedule and paid great attention to detail. Everyone was professional and courteous. It was a positive experience throughout the process, from the quote with Kurt, to dealing with Meghan in the office and then the painting in home. Would definitely recommend Unparalleled Paint.

Thanks for the great feedback...It was a pleasure for us as well.

REBECCABIASON
REBECCABIASON

Painting and patchwork

Kurt was beyond helpful in answering my many emails due to both having a newborn and the current Covid-19 situation. His quote for work painting our kitchen and ceiling, two bathrooms which included removing multiple layers of wall paper was beyond reasonable. Painter Selvin was very thorough and did a fantastic job patching up grease stains and poor taping in one bathroom, he also always wore a mask and finished the job in a record three days. I highly recommend UnparalleledPaint with Kurt and his crew. And I will definitely be using them again.

Thanks Rebecca, I told Selvin about your review as well. It's always nice when they know that their work was appreciated.

Saj in Pickering
Saj in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Basement reno

After speaking with manager of this company and quickly having someone sent over to take a look at my basement and provide a quote, I knew they were professional and treated me as a priority even though my basement wasn't the cash cow job. Amazing staff and great painters!

Hey Saj!! Great basement for parties. Hopefully you and your wife will invite me out when you're having one :-)

PAT in Toronto
PAT in Toronto

Condo painting, complete except ceilings

Very good paint job. Challenging for painters who had to cover wallpaper. Good results. No evidence of paper in the end. Recommend someone do a final inspection of project in future.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks for the feedback Pat. I am glad that you liked the job and everything else went well. I will definitely consider your feedback for future jobs.

Thank You.

Justin in Toronto
Justin in Toronto

Amazing Service

My experience with Unparalleled Paint was fantastic from start to finish. From our first meeting with Kurt for our quote, to booking our appointment with Meghan, and to the final product, everything was great. Luce and Aris were both punctual and professional and did a fantastic job overall. I would definitely recommend this company if you're looking to get some painting done.

Julie V.  in Mississauga
Julie V. in Mississauga

Interior Painted

We had decided to put our 2800 square foot home up for sale in Mississauga and it required an updated painting job. Kurt was highly recommended by our stager. Khiara arrived on time to give us a quote and we compared other quotes and felt that Unparalleled paint was the best fit for our tight timelines of listing our home quickly. We decided last minute to also have our kitchen cabinets repainted. Unparalleled Paint was able to facilitate this change. Khiara and her partner removed all the cabinets and had them sprayed which completely changed the look of our kitchen. They did an excellent job on the interior painting and the kitchen cabinets. They were able to meet our tight timelines and we sold our house within 3 weeks. Thanks for all your hard work!

kitty in Toronto
kitty in Toronto

Detailed and prompt

I have to say the service was great. The work detailed, meticulous and quick.
The staff was very interactive in terms of what will work and what will not with recommendations.
I have had my kitchen cupboards done and the rooms painted. Highly recommend for good work.
Staff amazing

Thanks, Kitty! As always, please let us know how we can be of service to you again. We love our repeat customers!
Thank you, from the whole team at Unparalleled Paint.

DJHebert in Ajax
DJHebert in Ajax
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Front foyer, Kitchen + 2 rooms

Painting was required in our high ceiling foyer along with kitchen, laundry room, bathroom, ceiling, doors & trim. Wallpaper to be removed and many wall repairs had to be made. Overall, a large job I did not want to do. The crew was on time and arrived/left when they said they would. The best part was the owner came in to review the entire job afterward pointing out minor items that needed to be touched up and finished. He scheduled one of his best to come in and finish everything off the next day. Overall, very happy with the work, price and timelines of the entire job. Highly recommend.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and will share your compliments with our team. We were happy to do the work for you.
Thank you, from Unparalleled Paint Team.

More about Unparalleled Paint

Unparalleled Paint offers you unparalleled service and unparalleled expertise. Our goal is to provide you with quality workmanship, show home finishes, and complete satisfaction. We offer interior painting services, exterior painting services, commercial painting services and cabinet refinishing. Cabinet refinishing offers you the look of brand-new cabinetry at a fraction ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Scarborough?