unparalleled paint

Reviews for unparalleled paint

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Full interior

Quality of the work was top notch. They finished the job on time and kept our home tidy in the process. Great attention to detail. We would definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you for the feedback. We try to seperate ourselves from other trades by the attention to the finer details. When customers notice that is the best satisfaction.

TAY d.
TAY d.

Full paint job for entire house

Service was impeccable. I’ve never had a company come in and execute time wise, professionalism, quality, care, reliability and efficiency all at the same time. The price was well below my other quotes and I was glad to know the quality was at a premium nevertheless. I hired a previous painting company that butchered my house flip project and UnparalleledPaint came in and gave the necessary recommendations and then totally fixed everything to look brand new. I will use them again and again for my future flip projects. Thanks guys! Amazing job, I’m very happy.

Thanks for the kind words Nicky I will definitely share this feedback with the team. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to helping you in the future.

elmab67 in Toronto
elmab67 in Toronto

Paint job

Great Service, reasonable prices and very reliable and courteous crew. They kept the mess to the minimum and cleaned up nicely afterwards. The project was completed on time just like they promised. I will definitely use their services again.

Elma

Thanks for this review Elma, it was a pleasure to work with you.

CarPro Tirecraft in Hamilton
CarPro Tirecraft in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Absolutely effortless.

They came to quote the job, worked around my schedule, they did exactly what they said they would, and more, and wouldn't except more payment for the extra work.
After dealing with many different trades with this major Reno, the painting was by far the least stressful part. Thank you again for your good work and old school customer care.

Thanks ... integrity is very important to us. Like you mentioned, I don't believe on changing prices on customers. I think customers value a professional that can stand behind a quote even if small changes are added.

Daniel
Daniel

Paint house interior

Kurt and his crew did a great job painting our entire house. They were professional and finished the job on time with minimal disruption. The crew made sure that I was completely satisfied before completing the job. I would definitely recommend them to some one looking for a paint job.

Thanks Daniel it was great working for you and we always appreciate customers that take time out if their busy schedules to provide feedback.

Phil in
Phil in
1 review Whitby, ON

House Staging Prep

Kurt and his team were all you could ask for. My wife and I were referred to Kurt from our realtor to assist with getting our house ready to sell.
Kurt met us on our time late in the evening to provide a detailed quote on our basement, fence and two washrooms. Price was reasonable compared with other quotes, work was done very timely and was impressed with results.

Kurt was also very responsive in communications.

Would definitely recommend Kurt and his team.

Thanks Phil I hope the move was a success... I'm sure you will be missed in the neighborhood.

House Painting

Unparalleled Pain did an amazing job painting a 4 floor 2,500sq ft house in 2 days. They sent 4 guys over who worked from 9AM to 9PM and did a meticulous job! They were friendly, detailed and left the place cleaner that when they started!
I would have no qualms in recommending them to anyone and they were lower in price than 2 other quotes that would have taken over a week to complete the job.

Thanks again for giving us your business. We appreciate when customers notice the things that separate us from other painters. We've also started a loyalty program... check us out for more information and to see how you can benefit.

Alex in
Alex in

Master bedroom and stairwell with multiple skylights

We met Kurt at the Home Show, he was professional, friendly and offered us a price we couldn't refuse. The entire team from the Estimator to the painting crew were polite and very professional. We would definitely use Unparalleled Paint again in the future. Thanks for a great job!

Thanks for the kind words, we really appreciate the feedback. Feedback like this is what makes what we do worthwhile.

Sunny in
Sunny in
1 review Ajax, ON

Interior House Painting

I was lucky enough to win a discount on 2 painted rooms. I actually asked that they also paint my stairway wall plus upstairs hallway. They sent me 3 men to do the job. They were quiet like Ninjas and they did a very quick and beautiful job of painting my home. I just love the paint job they did and I can't keep on going into the rooms just to admire the colours and excellent job they did.

You should definitely consider using Unparalleled Paint company.

Lol @ Like Ninja's I love that. It was a pleasure working for your family and we are happy that we could exceed your expectation.

More about unparalleled paint

Painting Services You Can Rely On Painting your home or business in Toronto, Markham or Durham can be a major undertaking. Without the right techniques and knowledge, the end result may not be what you desire. At Unparalleled Paint, we are professional painters who can provide the quality you desire to create a professional look for any home or business. Our eco-friendly painters use the highest quality paints and other products that are safe for the environment without sacrificing beauty and longevity. Interior and Exterior Painting When you hire our painting contractors, you will find interior and exterior painters who can complete any project around your home or business. The outside of any home or business needs to look great to ensure the proper curb appeal. This is especially important for businesses that want to attract customers. We also offer interior house painting and painting for the rooms within your business in Markham, Durham and Toronto. We can help you choose the right colors and apply them so they look great and last for as long as possible. Ideal for Your Home or Business Whether you need home painters or commercial painting services in Durham, Toronto or Markham, our experienced professional painters are ready to serve. We can help you decide which colors work best to complement the rest of your décor and then we apply it using the latest in painting techniques. You won’t be disappointed by the end result. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and start working on your project. - See more at: http://upaint.ca/#sthash.O5xtOI11.dpuf