F2C - France Carpentry

Reviews for F2C - France Carpentry

Karen Brown  from Toronto
Karen Brown from Toronto

Fence, Doors, etc

F2C was recommended to me by a friend. They have completed, several projects for me to date, all in which I am very pleased with. He built a very sturdy, great looking fence for my back yard, hung two new doors for my front and side door. Kyle has also built me a small garage and a beautiful gazebo at my property up north. All of these projects were completed in a timely manner and I was also very pleased with the rate as I did a lot of cost comparing.

Elizabeth Wagdin from Mississauga
Elizabeth Wagdin from Mississauga

Deck, laminate flooring and gate

Over the past 5 years Kyle France of F2C has completed many projects for us. We are homeowners in the Mississauga area and he has successfully completed a wooden front gate, back deck and laminate flooring for us. He designed the gate to match our existing porch and ensured it was secure as it keeps our dog on the property. Kyle also completed a large 15' x 20' back deck for us and we were very happy with the results. A few years back Kyle did laminate flooring for a room in our basement. He laid the sub floor and finished the room with baseboard trim. We were very happy with all of Kyle's work and the quality of the completed projects and we would recommend F2C.

artiom samsonkin from Toronto
artiom samsonkin from Toronto

laminate floor (whole condo)

We've hired F2C to do the flooring in our new condo we bought in 2009 on eglinton & yonge, and the job done was simply amazing. The price and the quality of the service turned out to be the best we could find out there. The floor looks as new today, the job was done very fast and very professional. All the people who we recommended this company are happy and fully satisfied with the service.

More about F2C - France Carpentry

Red Seal Carpenter with 10 years experience! -Finishing- Baseboard, Trim, Doors and Laminate floors. -Framing & Concrete- Decks, Fences, Stairs, Railings, Gazebos & Concrete Forming.