Green Door Gardens

Review for Green Door Gardens

L. in Casa Loma
L. in Casa Loma

Design and implement our Front Yard Garden

After living in our current home for over 20 years, we decided to redo our front yard as the walkway was breaking down and the plantings over grown and unruly. Susan Mitchell and her team at Green Door Gardens came up with a landscape plan that was exactly what I wanted - to eliminate the high maintenance grass areas, simplify the plantings but maintain a lush but low maintenance display of colour. They were extremely prompt, doing the job on schedule, and coming through with little extras that I had not expected. Susan did her utmost and succeeded in making my long overdue project as stress free as possible. The garden looks fantastic and all my neighbours have been complementary as they get to enjoy it from their side as well.