Plumbing Paramedics Inc

Reviews for Plumbing Paramedics Inc

cnblix
cnblix

Faucet Fix

Ridiculously expensive. This was for an outdoor faucet replacement. THe service and repair work was fine, but there's no way a simple faucet replacement that took the plumber 45 minutes (including travel time) should cost $250. I will go a different route next time - and would not recommend them to others.

Diggs
Diggs

STAY AWAY!!

STAY AWAY!!!! - UPDATED

I have since been SERVED with LEGAL PAPERS for defamation and misrepresentation based on my review / opinion below. I’m simply stating the FACTS to inform others of my experience I received with plumbing paramedics.

STAY AWAY!!!
I had Kody come to our house and have a look at our tankless water heater as it had a small leak. He came in spent 5 min downstairs and then went back out to his van to do up a “quote”. He came back in to give my wife four price options.
1st option was to fix our unit immediately with a NEW PUMP for $1400+.
2nd option was to wait for the supplier to open and save $70 ($1330.00+)
3rd option was to REPLACE OUR UNIT with a lower grade model for $6000+.
4th option was to REPLACE OUR UNIT with a lower grade model AND add a water softener $8000+. Talk about up-selling!!!
His diagnosis was completely wrong as one could clearly see what part was leaking which apparently is very common for this type of unit. Looking online this part to replace was only $15.00 with very little labour involved. After knowing this information I called him from work asking for a break down of his prices as I was floored by his quotes.
He refused to give a break down and said it was an “all in price...” and that’s how they quote jobs.
Before writing these reviews I called him back to give him a chance to justify his cost but it was the same answer as an “all in price” whatever that means. He went on to say that all these parts needed to be replaced on my unit which was not the case as our unit was working fine with no error codes. Clearly shows they do not know what they are doing and to top it off I was charged for a diagnosis / trip charge...
BE WARNED, they are a shady and dishonest company. It’s crazy to think there are companies out there trying to take advantage of people especially in these tough times.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Plumbing repairs

We had some drainage issues in our 1950’s house. Plumbing Paramedics arrived in time, professionally dealt with the challenges and provided us with future recommendations. Excellent customer service and communication skills.

Thank you so much for your kind works and positive review. We are so happy that you were so pleased with your experience with our services. We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

jcmillar
jcmillar

Hot water tank replacement.

Devon was fast, professional, courteous and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure dealing with him and his brother - a company class act!

Hello James, thank you so very much for your 10 star review. We are so glad Devon was able to offer your world class service. We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

kelvanskiver in Calgary
kelvanskiver in Calgary

Condensate drain repair

Great friendly speedy service. I called in the morning and they had someone at my door before noon. Josh was very friendly and efficent. They were well priced and quoted the price beforehand and did not charge more than what was originally quoted.

Hello, thank you so much for the kind and positive review. We are so glad Josh was able to provide such top notch customer service for you. We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

JD
JD

Hot Water Tank Service Call

My hot water tank died one night and at 8am the next day Plumbing Paramedics (Devon) were at my door. Devon was polite, explained how he would figure out the issue and the associated cost, and quickly diagnosed the issue. When he didn't have the part, he had one delivered to my house and offered to troubleshoot any plumbing or heating issues I have at no additional cost. I will definitely use Plumbing Paramedics again and would recommend everyone give them a try.

Hello JD! Thank you so much for the 10 star review. We are so pleased that you had such a positive experience with Devon. We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

Cliff
Cliff

Furnace

Came to the house on quick turnaround. Found the source of the problem within 15 mins without any surprise charges.

Hello Cliff, Thank you so much for your 10 star review! We are so very glad we were able to help you with your furnace issues and we look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

klaffker
klaffker

Repai of pilot light on Hot water tank.

The pilot light starter had to be replaced. The Technician did not have the part with him so contacted a co worker who came by quickly and dropped it off.
The technician was very friendly and helpful and tried a simple option to see if it would work and not cost as much. Unfortunately it didn't work so the more costly replacement was required.

Hello Richard. Thank you for the positive 10/10 review! We are happy that we were able to complete the job on our first visit for you. We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

Shannon in Calgary
Shannon in Calgary

Very sarisfied with work and attitude

Had a leak in our basement ceiling. Josh arrive same day at exact time agreed to. Break in old piping which he took care of. Offered advice on old plumbing we have and what we might expect in the future and some steps we might take. Extremely professional and helpful. Highly recommended.

Hello Shannon,
Thank you so much for your kind review and positive words about Josh! We are so happy that you had such a great experience. We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

R
R

Bathroom sink faucet

Excellent service! We will recommend you to all who have any plumbing issues. We cannot thank you enough!!!
Risvita and Mike

Hello Risvita and Mike. We are so glad that we were able to help you out and get your issues resolved quickly. Thank you so much for the kind words we look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

More about Plumbing Paramedics Inc

We offer fantastic customer service at competitive rates. Call today to experience the Plumbing Paramedics difference! Blocked drains, leaking pipes or a water heater that is not working are only a few of the plumbing issues that home owners have to think about! We understand that no one wants an ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?