HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  Plumbing Paramedics Inc

Reviews for Plumbing Paramedics Inc

Kitchen sink drain pipe got plugged heavily

Excellent service provided by Kellen in timely fashion . Our kitchen sink was badly plugged and prior to calling Plumbing Paramedics, I tried different ways to remove the plugged stuff from sink but no luck. Finally I decided to call Kellen which I think was right decision. Kellen came on time and seems very friendly and knowledgeable. He inspected the kitchen and surrounding up to basement area and provided us possible root cause . It was nice to be informed about the scope of the job, and to be given budget friendly options. We’ll look forward to dealing with Kellen and Plumbing Paramedics for our future plumbing needs.

Thank you for the positive words and review for Plumbing Paramedics and Kellen. We are so happy you had such a great experience and we look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

jdarc44 in Calgary
jdarc44 in Calgary

pipe replacement

After a kitchen renovation we had a hidden leak which was causing problems with electrical. After several visits from plumbing companies, we called Plumbing paramedics. Devon was great-friendly, respectful and investigative! The difficult pipe replacement was done efficiently and we finally feel safe. Found our "go to" plumber. Janet D

Hello Janet! Thank you so much for your kind an positive review. Thank you for outstanding review on Devon and our services. We are so glad that we were able to resolve you issue and look forward to help in you with your future plumbing needs.

wendyreitmeier4
wendyreitmeier4

Bathroom

I was given the cost upfront before the work was done. Very efficient and happy with the job done. I would use Plumbing Paramedics again.

Thank you Wendy for the kind words and positive review. We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

Iain
Iain

Leaky kitchen sink

I just moved into a new condo and noticed a leak under the kitchen sink. The first plumber I contacted didn't show up, so I contacted Plumbing Paramedics and set up a time for them to come and take a look. Devon showed up on time, quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it without any issues. Needless to say, I'll be calling them again in the future if I need a plumber.

Hello Iain, Thank you so much for the 10 star review and for the great comments about Devon. We are so glad you were so happy with your experience and look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

dalep
dalep

Fixed relief valve on water heater

Very knowledgeable, great service, came the next day and great price! Would recommend to anyone.

Hello Dalep - that you so much for your honest and positive review. We are glad we met and exceed all your expectations and we look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

michelle
michelle

Leak repair

Water leaking in basement when washing machine draining - turned out to be clog in drain in wall

Hello Michelle, Thank you so much for your 10 star review! We are so glad you were extremely happy with your service. We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

Mike from Calgary
Mike from Calgary

City Water Supply shut off valve replacement

Our water shut off valve stem packing failed and was leaking profusely after shutting off the water for another project. Once I had contacted the City of Calgary to isolate the main water supply I contacted Plumbing Paramedics to repair the valve based on Homestars ratings.
Bonnie in their office was helpful in defining work scope through photographs and scheduling the repair within 4 hours of my call.
Kellen arrived on schedule, confirmed scope of work and cost. Upon my approval he completed a quality repair , tested it and we jointly inspected the final installation before payment.
Paramedics are pricey but the result is worth it.

Hello Mike, Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about Bonnie and Kellen. We are so pleased we were able to offer you a great customer experience. We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

CF
CF

Two toilets and one shower.

Had two toilet fill control valves, toilet flappers and a shower cartridge replaced. The plumber Kellen did a terrific job and was very professional. He had a bit of trouble getting the old shower cartridge out, but kept working until he did in order to replace it with the new one. Before starting the plumbing work, he explained exactly what he would be doing and how much it would cost, so there were no surprises. Thanks very much!

Hello CF - Thank you so much for the glowing review and the positive feed back on Kellen. We appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful experience.We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

Emjay59
Emjay59

Bathroom Leak Repair

Shower was leaking but both Allen bolt and sleeve were stuck. So Tech (Kellan) had to get creative to implement a solution while keeping costs at a minimum. Excellent work and extremely personable.

Hello Emjay. Thank you so much for the kind and positive review. We are so happy you were pleased with your experience with Kellen. We hope that you will allow us to help with your future plumbing needs.

AMRoy
AMRoy

Re-Plumbing of water lines

Kellen did an excellent job moving my water line valves around so that I can easily reach them all. He also upgraded the valves themselves to ones of better quality. Very knowledgable, efficient and respectful of my home leaving it as clean after his work was done, as it was when he arrived.

Hello AMRoy, Thank you so much for your kind words about Kellen and Plumbing Paramedics. We are so happy you had a positive experience and we will forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

More about Plumbing Paramedics Inc

We offer fantastic customer service at competitive rates. Call today to experience the Plumbing Paramedics difference!

Blocked drains, leaking pipes or a water heater that is not working are only a few of the plumbing issues that home owners have to think about! We understand that no one wants an unfriendly, uninformative person in their home, so when you call us, you can rest assured that when we show up at your door you can relax and get back to more important things.