HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Plumbing Paramedics Inc

Reviews for Plumbing Paramedics Inc

Linda W.
Linda W.

Kitchen faucet's flex hose replacement.

Plumbing Paramedics Inc
Calgary
AB
T2C 3E2

Had to replace flex hose on faucet as connection was leaking under the sink. Work was efficient, on time and very neatly done. Technician really cared and did a great job.

Hello Linda, thank you for the kind 10/10 review. We are go glad that you enjoyed our services so much. We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

Tracey  from Calgary
Tracey from Calgary

Fix tub faucet leak, replace toilet

Noticed a faucet leak decided to call Plumbing Paramedics based on their online reviews. Was pleased to get a same day appointment!
Kellen was very professional and quick with the repair and install. Also provided some good advice on replacing the poly-b which is in my home.
Thank you to Bonnie also for scheduling and taking care of my appointment.

Hello Tracey! Thank you so much for the positive review. We are so pleased you had such a positive experience with Kellen and Bonnie. We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

Lorena in Calgary
Lorena in Calgary

Highly recommend Plumbing Paramedics

I've used the Plumbing Paramedics several times as I update the plumbing in my house. Every time I book them, they arrive on time, they're super efficient, friendly and very accommodating, going out of their way to make sure everything is perfect before they leave. I also have to give kudos out to Bonnie who manages their bookings and customer service, very patient and helpful! I highly recommend them for any of your plumbing needs!

Hello Lorena! Thank you so much for the kind and amazing review. We are so glad that you have had such a positive experience from the start to the end. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

downsizing2018
downsizing2018

Emergency showerhead repair, dishwasher install

Kellen was great. Arrived promptly, described the work clearly and was quick and efficient getting it done. Will definitely call them again for the next project.

Thank you so much for the great review on our company and Kellen. We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

luitmich
luitmich

Replace toilet fixtures in two baths.

Supply and install. Arrived on time to confirm the scope of the job. Offered alternatives and set a time/day for replacement of fixtures. Arrived within 2 hour window but even with delay, completed the job in a clean, efficient manner within 2 and one-half hours. I knew my alternatives and associated prices ahead of work being done and agreed to same. No hidden costs. Kellen is a talented plumber and very pleasant to deal with.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so happy Kellen was able to offer such great customer service. We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

david
david

Outside faucet repair

Hard to find part was found and replaced. Pretty sure many other plumbers may have just replace whole faucet at much more cost

Hello David! Thank you for showing how important it is for us to have the dedication to customers to find the right parts for repairs. We appreciate the excellent review and look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

CATHY
CATHY

Kitchen faucet and outdoor tap replacement

Kellen was friendly, polite, and professional and took time to explain the problems and the required remedial work. It was easy booking an appointment that fit my schedule. I was able to book online the first time and a follow up appointment by phone was painless. Price was competitive with similar companies and much less than some of the bigger franchise operations. They're a family-run company and obviously take pride in their work.

Hello Cathy, Thank you so much for you very kind and positive review. We are so glad our company and Kellen were able to provide such excellent customer service. We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

loreleiwalker
loreleiwalker

Toilet installation

Great, efficient, super friendly service. I couldn’t be more pleased after struggling too long with an old cranky toilet! Thank u, Kellen!

Hello Lorelei, thank you for proving us with such a positive review. We are glad that we able to resolve your issues with your toilet and Kellen was such a pleasure to work with. We look forward to helping with your future plumbing needs.

doneill
doneill

Temperature and Pressure valve replacement

Devin was prompt in finding out what was required to repair my hot water tank and also giving me some options based on my finances.
Thanks for everything.

Hello Dusty, thank you for the review and the positive words about Devon. We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

Terence
Terence

Toilet repair

Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. A-plus service. Quality results. 10/10 would use again. Thanks !

Hello Terence. Thank you so much for the kind words and such a positive review. We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing needs.

More about Plumbing Paramedics Inc

We offer fantastic customer service at competitive rates. Call today to experience the Plumbing Paramedics difference!

Blocked drains, leaking pipes or a water heater that is not working are only a few of the plumbing issues that home owners have to think about! We understand that no one wants an unfriendly, uninformative person in their home, so when you call us, you can rest assured that when we show up at your door you can relax and get back to more important things.