SOS Appliance Repair

Reviews for SOS Appliance Repair

Stephan in
Stephan in

Broil element replacement

Got a quote for a broiler element replacement. Paid for 1/2 the cost so that the part could be ordered. 1 month later was told price was actually $500 more than quoted. I asked for my money back. Still waiting 6+ month later. Tough lesson. Gave them 1 on satisfaction as they did come out quickly.

Helen in Toronto
Helen in Toronto

Disappointing service and not honorable at resolving issues.

Disappointing service and not honorable at resolving issue. I would give them 1/2 star if the system allowed me to do so.

The temperature was fluctuating. The fridge would go as high as ove
We called for a repair person to fix our GE refrigerator because tr 65 and the freezer as high as +12. On April 10th they sent us someone from Viking Premium Repairs. Mino did a diagnostic test and said it could be the control board or the fan. He then decided to replace the control board. A few days later the problem persisted. He ordered another control board and replaced it. The temperature continued to fluctuate. We sent him pictures and a text but he didn't respond. Finally we called the office and he came back after a few days and once again replaced the control board. The fridge still fluctuated but it wasn't as high. A couple of weeks later we were away for just over a week when we returned the fridge was once again over 60 and all our food had spoiled.

We called the office and this time they offered to refund us part of the payment. We agreed and hoped to have someone else look at and repair the fridge. After many, many calls and promises from the receptionist, the money was never refunded by them.

I would not recommend SOS Appliance Repair since they did not live up to their commitment.

Helen J.

Sonja in Toronto
Sonja in Toronto

Jenn Air Appliance Repair In Toronto

I needed help with my Jenn Air built in oven repair and they helped me. Very professional and great customer service. They showed up on time, the oven now is back like a brand new. They were very friendly and nice. I will definitely use them again for any upcoming repair.

Sandra in York
Sandra in York

Viking Refrigerator

Unable to resolve issue after 3 visits. After calling Viking discovered they are not an authorized Viking dealer. Authorized dealer discovered parts replaced were “used” and in one situation duck tape was used to improvise non Viking component.

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Washing Machine Repair Toronto

We had an issue where the broken washing machine leaked water which caused significant water damage. I called SOS Appliance Repair Toronto and had an appointment the same day. The technician and his assistant came out and quickly found the problem which was a clogged hose that regulated the water level in the washing machine. He showed me the problem, cleaned the house and thoroughly tested it out and repair the washer. He charged me a reasonable price and they even helped me to move the washer and dryer so the floor could dry from the water leak. Great and quick service all at a reasonable price and I will definitely use them in future appliance issues.

Susan in Mississauga
Susan in Mississauga

Maytag washer repair

I called SOS Appliance Repair Toronto for Maytag washer repair and they sent out a knowledgeable, polite and Expert technician who fixed the whole thing in an hour. Amazing dude, great personality and obviously experienced and talented. This company rocks!

Marigold in Toronto
Marigold in Toronto

Refrigerator Repair Toronto

My Refrigerator did not work, I contacted SOS Appliance Repair near me, a real person answered the phone, the technician was super nice and knowledgeable, my fridge is working again. Thank you.

Steve in Vancouver
Steve in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Recommend to fix all your appliances

We have used both Mino and his Technicians for various appliance repairs services such as Gas Stove & Oven Repair, Dish Washer Also Our Refrigerator Repair, all successful, quality service, wonderful & good jobs. When Mino replaced the igniter on our gas oven, I showed interest in his work asking several technical questions. He must have remembered this as six months later, when our older dishwasher stopped discharging water, we called Mino and I feared the need to replace the dishwasher, thinking it was not worth the price of replacing a pump. Mino thought it was a blockage and spent 20 minutes walking me through, on speaker phone, the fix for the blockage. It worked. The cost; zero. That is a service unheard of today and I am proud to highly recommend his services.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

100% Satisfied with Fridge Repaired

My fridge went wasn't working and Googled refrigerator repair to find the best Appliance repair Services company in Toronto. I found the SOS Appliance Repairs and called them. The customer relationship representative her name was Linda Answered the Phone and Booked an appointment for me at earliest time. After that a knowledgeable Service technician showed up at the agreed time. Did diagnostics to determine the issue. He fully explained the repair scenario and made sure he covered all bases based on his experience. The repair was straight forward problem part was identified and was with him at that work. Effected repairs in an hour and a half.it was a wonderful & good job also the price they charged was reasonable affordable I will call again for any repairs such as Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Stove, Oven That I asked and They Actually do Repairs. I was totally satisfied and had a pleasant experience dealing with the tech. By the Way the Technician name was Mino, He was a nice gentleman had more that 30 years of experience in premium and high end appliance repairs and luxury brands like Viking, Wolf, Subzero, Miele, Thermador, and something like...
I totally recommend.

Fei in Toronto
Fei in Toronto

Reliable Service

Mino came yesterday to look at our freezer which had been acting up. He arrived at the appointed time and was helpful and practical. He was very professional. He had a look at a couple of other appliances while he was here. He has since called to provide a quote to repair our washing machine seal.

While this service is not cheap it is reliable and professional and we are very happy and would use this service again.

More about SOS Appliance Repair

SOS Appliance Repair Service provides immediate service from appliance repair professionals who are knowledgeable, experienced, and efficient when appliances break down in your home. SOS Appliance Repair Service repair all types of household appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers, stoves and more; servicing all makes and models. SOS Appliance ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Toronto?