CM Aquarium Services

HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Toronto  >  CM Aquarium Services

Reviews for CM Aquarium Services

1 review Cobourg, ON

Aquarium Services

I was very pleased with the service I received from Chuck. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and helped clean and maintain my tank which had been neglected for a while. I would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Thank you for your review. When we arrived, your tank was suffering for an awful volvox algae bloom. This causes water to a dark , near opaque green, and drives hobbyists to distraction. With the removal of algicides such as simezine from retail shelves, other people would have been at a loss. But we had a better way. That taken care of, we got your tank back on track. It was very satisfying to be able to make your plans for your aquarium as a key component of your interior design come true! Thanks for writing, Lisa!

Aquarium Setup and maintanance

I was looking for someone knowledgeable about the fish i wanted for my tank and im so glad i found Mr Chuck. He helped put together a great fish tank also offered lots of great information about which types of fish are better kept in together and creating a healthy environment for my fish. Chuck is so knowledgeable and experienced he is now my go to guy for fish he even answers my calls after hours. I have chuck come by monthly for regular maintance and im so amazed the fish is staying alive everything looks perfect in the tank and over all health of the fish is great. I had some troubles in the past with fish dieing but now with Chucks help we are able to keep the tank healthy. Also hes such a pleasent guy to deal with he even gave us a baby

Thanks Travis. Think you misstyped at the end. We only provide baby FISH! ; with the help of top condition , properly fed and maintained parent fish!

Vanessa from Etobicoke, ON
Vanessa from Etobicoke, ON

Fish Aquarium set-up and stocking

We wanted an aquarium for our family room and CM Aquarium was recommended to us. Chuck came out after ascertaining our needs and spent 3 or 4 hours carefully setting up and designing a beautiful, soothing setting with plants, etc. He came back another day with the selection of fish after the water had a chance to reach proper temp and filtration. We had only one loss of a fish early on but he was out with a replacement within days of our call - no extra charge. We had the aquarium for many successful years. Very knowledgeable, friendly, focused on the set-up and design. He has 25 yrs experience. At $70.00/hr it was well worth the price!!!

joe in Mississauga
joe in Mississauga

Aquarium Repair

Our aquarium had broke down. The water was coming but it was unfiltered. The fishes were almost about to die. Thankfully, a representative from CM came and repaired our filter and tank just in time. They charged about $85 but it was worth the money. Definetly a good company.

Nancy Peterson in Armour
Nancy Peterson in Armour

Emergency repair

Chuck came as soon as he can after our filter broke during a power outage. Chuck was out of town when I called but made the effort to re-arrange his schedule to come the day after! He also searched out a good replacement filter system at a significantly reduced cost. We've been working with Chuck now for over 8 years and he's very hard working and reliable - always provding consistent service. Someone I can trust any time!!